Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kataro The Weird (open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Kataro The Weird (open) Empty
PostSubject: Kataro The Weird (open)   Kataro The Weird (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 10:05 pm

"It was a nice and bright day in the beautiful town of Death City. Kataro was happily enjoying his day." Kataro said as he walked through the city. "But wait? What is that over yonder?!" He said dramatically as he looked around. "OH YES!!! AN APPLE CART OF JOY!!!!" He shouted as he took long strides to the apple cart. He bought himself an apple and smiled at it. "Aaaah yes. Kataro looked at the apple with joy. The red, gleaming apple was nothing short of perfection. Kataro bit into the apple with happiness in his eyes!!!" Kataro said loudly, just before he bit into the apple. "But wait!!! The apple is neither sweet OR JUICY!!! How dare the deceivest me with thine beauty!!! Curse thee, YOU WRETCHED APPLE, CURSE THEE!!!!!!" He shouted as he threw the apple into the distance. He looked around and noticed that people were staring at him. He wasn't sure if the stares shouted fear, confusion or just plain terror. He paused for a moment... "Hi everybody." He said with a smile before he continued walking. "Katato was extremely bored. He hadn't done much today and he hadn't planned on doing much. " Kataro said to himself. He continued to walk down the streets with his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro The Weird (open)   Kataro The Weird (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 10:13 pm

((Omf.....this post. XD Must......join......))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro The Weird (open)   Kataro The Weird (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 10:19 pm

((Lol! It's open.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro The Weird (open)   Kataro The Weird (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 10:21 pm

Laura walked up to kataro carrying felix in a bjorn. "kataro!" she said waving to him, when she saw the scene. She wasn't surprised and was kind of used to it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro The Weird (open)   Kataro The Weird (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 10:37 pm

Kayseri swiftly turned at the sound of his name. "Awww. What a beautiful sight on such a beautiful day. A large breasted wonan and her bald headed child!" Kataro thought to himself with a smile on his face. He strides over to them happily. "Hello my dearest meister! Oh wait... You currently not my meister are you?" He asked her, even though the question was evident. "Anyway. What brings you and your little... Boy and or girl out on such a fine day?" He said with a giant smile! "Surely you must be tired. Carrying that GIANT BALD BABY AROUND!!!!" He said randomly. He sat there with a crooked smile on his face awkwardly. He was only about a quarter inch away from Metzgers face at this point. There was a slight smell of apple on his breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro The Weird (open)   Kataro The Weird (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 10:42 pm

"where do i begin... It's a boy, and I think you should know that considering your his god-father and you named him." She punched him in the face. "Personal space please?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro The Weird (open)   Kataro The Weird (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 12:10 am

Kataro bent all the way back when he was punched, then he slung himself back up and his face was back in Metzgers. "Hitting me on the first date? And in front of the baby?!" He shouted, appearing to be angry. He turned around and folded his arms. "Dear dear dear dear dear dead dear dear dear DEAR Metzger. You and your baby owe me your lives... Either that or some cold cheesecake." He said as he fell backwards onto the ground. "Also. I don't think I've met your huuuuuuuuuusssssssbbband...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro The Weird (open)   Kataro The Weird (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 12:28 am

((So random. ewe Spencer is still recovering a bit from the recent incident, but I could jump in right here.))

Spencer walks a bit awkwardly towards Kataro and the unknown person standing next to him. He had been on his way home from getting some ice cream, and was struggling not to drop it. Having prosthetics was like walking on air, and it would surely take some getting-used-to.

Judging by Kataro's actions, he was being his normal self. That was good. He remembered his psycho self and didn't want anything to do with it.

Every few steps, he would stumble, but would recover by catching himself on something or pausing and waiting until he was able to see what he was doing. Eventually, he reached them and teetered for a second before coming to a stand-still next to the two of them.

"Get out of the lady's business, Kataro. You have no business being that close."

Sarcasm trailed his voice and he laughed through what he was saying, but meant it at the same time. He even grabbed him by the face and tried pushing him away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro The Weird (open)   Kataro The Weird (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 12:43 am

"that seems odd, you haven't met connors father yet?" She said grinning at kataro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro The Weird (open)   Kataro The Weird (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 12:49 am

Kataro's head began spinning around like a top. "It's only Metzger and her daughter!!" He yelled crazily. "Also. I may be... Either drunk... Or destroyed my brain when I fell out of the tree. But I got revenge on the tree." Kataro said with a smirk as he pointed toward black smoke in the sky. "Yup... I bet that tree didn't even see it comin'..." Kataro said with a cowboy type voice. "Anyway. Y'all bettrrrrrrr... Git outta these parts... Yuuurrrrrrr out past curfew!!!" He slurred out. As you all have noticed, Kataro was being weird, but now his normal weird. He was either, high, drunk, or hit his head on the concrete. First, he's never smoked, second, having a small flask on him was normal. Aaaaand third, he probably just fell out of the tree. "You guys wanna go shufflesayjvvhijfvsseresvcdrddrrrredrffrsr?" He asked with one eye closed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro The Weird (open)   Kataro The Weird (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 7:54 am

Jet musts watches goes over picks up a apple and eats it trying not to choke "Hey hey hey Kataro Kataro Kataro you are wrong these apple are sweet and juicy. Also congrats Metzger our fearless leader of Sofia."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro The Weird (open)   Kataro The Weird (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2014, 5:36 pm

Kataro sighed. He fell backwards on the ground once again. "Guys... Lets go..." He said vaguely. "You know you want to..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro The Weird (open)   Kataro The Weird (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 1:33 pm

((Omg.....such lulz.))

Spencer looked down at Kataro who was now on the ground. He really wasn't alright. In fact, most everybody was stopping and staring at him. It was quite embarrassing, but he tried to ignore it and reached down to help him up. They needed to get him to sit down. He'd barf if he were to move around and be overactive.

"Well I do know one thing. You are going to sit down or I'm going to make you do it myself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro The Weird (open)   Kataro The Weird (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 6:16 pm

laura lifted him up with one hand. "c'mon now." she dragged him to a bench and placed him in it. "why is he drunk in the afternoon?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro The Weird (open)   Kataro The Weird (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 11:44 pm

"DRUNK?!?! WHO'D EVER SAY I DRUNK WAS?!?!" He shouted angrily. "I ARE NOT DRINK!!!!" He said as he pulled out a flask and began to drink. "NOW IM DRINK!!!!" He shouted. Even though he appeared happy, Kataro was at the lowest he could possibly be. He had so much going on with him, the only thing he could do was get incredibly drunk. His eyes began to full with tears randomly. "I'm not... Drunk..." He said sadly as he settled down a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro The Weird (open)   Kataro The Weird (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 11:57 pm

Sitting down on the bench next to him, he rubs his forehead with his index finger and his thumb to think.

"What is it, Kataro? You certainly are drunk. That's for sure. But why?"

What a stupid question. He knew that Kataro was one to drink, but he noticed the change in expression too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro The Weird (open)   Kataro The Weird (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 12:03 am

Kataro sat there for a moment before lifting his head up. "Because I have no one!!" He shouted angrily. Spencer probably didn't know what Kataro was talking about, but right now it didn't matter. Tears began to run down his face and he buried his face in his hands. He sobbed painfully. Kataro had never really cried out of emotional pain, so he had a lot to let out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro The Weird (open)   Kataro The Weird (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 12:17 am

It only took him a second to realize that Kataro was crying. Since when does he do that? He swore Kataro could have somebody slowly cut him in half and he still wouldn't let a single tear loose. Losing somebody may have been painful, but for somebody like him, it was surprising.

"But.......what happened to......"

He couldn't even remember her name, but chose not to finish the sentence anyways. He was probably making it worse for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro The Weird (open)   Kataro The Weird (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 12:32 am

Kataro sighed through his tears and wiped his eyes. "It's... My father. He's dead. My mother. She's a witch. And my little brother and sister, are nowhere to be found! I go home to myself every night. I have fun with you guys but... I don't wanna go home to nothing. I have NO FAMILY!!!" He shouted. "Ya know... I'm just gonna go." He said as he stood up.

OOC: lol. Kataro and Luna kinda just... Stopped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro The Weird (open)   Kataro The Weird (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 12:38 am

Jet nods and says "I feel ya Kataro. But don't look on the down side always look forward."

Ooc: I say that Yomi went M.I.A
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro The Weird (open)   Kataro The Weird (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 12:42 am

OOC: Omf.

Spencer watched him stand. He could relate to him in that way. Having abusive parents, being thrown into an orphanage, then abandoned after an incident in a foster home wasn't exactly the best way out either. Kataro had it the hard way too, but he knew exactly how he felt all the way. The only thing that seemed to keep himself sane was when he met Isabella. Then all of his other friends including Raven. If he hadn't found any of them, he wouldn't be sitting here today. In fact, he would probably be sitting in a straight jacket and a padded cell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro The Weird (open)   Kataro The Weird (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 12:49 am

Kataro wiped his nose and let out a sigh. "There is no forward..." He said as he looked at him angrily. Kataro's only way to take his mind off of his feelings was fighting and having fun. Other than that, he was miserable. "I'm gonna go... Go... I don't know." He said as he began to walk away. He didn't know what to do or think anymore. The only thing he could think of was his arsenal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro The Weird (open)   Kataro The Weird (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 12:59 am

Spencer sighed. He didn't know whether to let him leave or not. Kataro surely did need some help. Even if he was just going through tough times.

Pushing up on the armrest with both hands, he unsteadily stands up and walks towards Kataro like he was disoriented. Getting used to the walking-on-air thing was a bit annoying.

"I know one thing for sure. You're going to NOT be upset, and you will NOT get mad at yourself. None of this was your fault. Besides, if there wasn't such thing as a 'forward', then how do you explain you and your walk home?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro The Weird (open)   Kataro The Weird (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 1:04 am

Kataro turned and looked at him. "Because my home takes me back..." He said as he thought about his past. He stopped walking and looked at the sky. "Maybe I should just kill myself. Or my mother... Who cares." He said with no expression.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro The Weird (open)   Kataro The Weird (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 1:11 am

OOC: Shiz's getting deep. eoe Hehe.......That's what she said. //shot

"Don't you remember the last time something like that happened?!"

He was referring to when he had tried to kill his own self. It ended in near death, but Kataro had brought him to the infirmary before it could happen. And......his mother? His mother being a witch made it a hard decision....but Kataro going on a killing spree wasn't the greatest idea brought up.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kataro The Weird (open)   Kataro The Weird (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kataro The Weird (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next