Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage

Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 1:29 am

Isabella watched him " oh lance stop it , he gave her his shirt vecause jason hat to cut hers and he made foid"

Ivy watched her dad"hi daddy"she said innocently
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 1:32 am

Lance sighed and started to walk away "Isabelle do you mind coming to our room?"

Chester sighed in relief
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 1:43 am

Sure hun "Isabella nodded walking after him to there room

Ivy gave a sigh of relief"whew he looked like he was going to skin you alive
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 1:45 am

(In le room)
"How much did I miss while I was gone?" He asked

Chester sighed and nodded
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 1:50 am

Just that , evidently he tried gutting jason first then he found chester and naiked him to the wall with his nail gun, ivy got him free and caleb and onyx took chester to jason while ivy stayed to hold off spencer well she ended up getting shot in thevback along woth onyx in the foot, caleb was hurt as well and then I run to the cumotion and run into him he grabs me slaming me agenst the wall knocking me out"isabella said to him calmly
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 1:55 am

Lance suddenly hugged her, "I'm glad your safe......." he whispered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 1:57 am

She hugged him close "me to , im sure he had plans to come back and make my death a slow painful one"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 1:58 am

Lance tensed up a bit and hugged her tighter when she said that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 2:00 am

Cant .....breath"she muttered out as he squeezed her tighter
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 2:03 am

Lance gasped and loosed his grip "sorry dear......." he whispered sweetly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 2:04 am

Isabella smiled at him "its okay hun "she leaned up and kissed him
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 2:06 am

Lance grinned sweetly at her "so is spencer coming back?" He asked, though he knew that spencer really didn't have a choice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 2:07 am

She nodded "ofcourse he has to but he just needs space to calm down, and here with all of you breathing down his neck he wont get that"she said
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 2:12 am

Lance gave her one of his signature chuckles

Chester yawned then sat down next to ivy's bed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 2:14 am

Ivy patted the spot next to her "come lay down and sleep with me your tired and need your rest

Isabella smiled at him as he laughed
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 2:17 am

Chester didn't need to be asked twice, he laid down next to her with a small smile

Lance yawned then flopped on the bed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 2:20 am

Ivy smiled and shifted so she could cover them up with the blanket
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 2:21 am

Isabella smild "so how was your day love"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 2:23 am

Chester smiled warmly at her then closed his eyes "goodnight....."

Lance chuckled "just fine my dear"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 2:25 am

Ivy smiked "good night....."

Isabella nodded "yeah why were you gone all day (I have an idea but idk its kinda cheese)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 2:28 am

Ooc: ?????? Cheese????

Lance chuckled "I was on a mission.......well it's more like an assignment"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 2:31 am

Oh yeah is it top secret"Isabella asked laughing

(Cheesey)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 2:34 am

"It's secret but not 'top secret'" he chuckled mischievously
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 2:37 am

Then can you tell me "isabella asked him (do you know what my idea was ?????)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 2:39 am

Ooc: what's the idea :D

Lance chuckled "I don't know......" he said with a bit of a sing song voice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next