Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2014, 1:47 am

Though asleep she was still hugging him and wasn't letting go.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2014, 11:12 am

Barry laid down next to her then decided to go to sleep too

Ooc: so do you want a time skip or do you want me to kill the thread??? (Wow barry and alllie are already acting like boyfriend and girlfriend XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2014, 2:29 pm

OOC: it completely up to you I can keep playing as Allie as long as needed she is quite easy to rp as.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2014, 2:38 pm

Ooc: how about they wake up then barry goes home thinking about allie :3

Barry slowly wakes up and yawns, he smiles warmly at allie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2014, 3:40 pm

Allie was asleep until she sneezed herself awake, she now was sitting upright on her bed and was looking rather dazed.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2014, 3:42 pm

Barry laughed warmly at her "I guess we fell asleep"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2014, 5:09 pm

"Yep~" Allie replied smiling as she shook her head to come out of her daze which just ended up making her dizzy and she was now swaying all over the place looking as if she was going to fall over.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2014, 5:15 pm

Barry scooted closer to her just In case she fell
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2014, 7:48 pm

Allie fell on top of Barry.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2014, 8:04 pm

Barry couldn't help but laugh as she fell on him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2014, 2:51 am

Allie burst out in giggles a few seconds after Barry began to laugh, she rolled around onto her stomach before looking at him smiling at him cutely "I'm really happy your not dead."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2014, 8:18 am

Barry gave her a goofy smile "im glad that your glad that im alive XD"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2014, 11:59 am

Allie mischievously grinned and she backed up and glomped Barry and from there she began to wrestle with him on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2014, 4:01 pm

Barry was caught off guard by the glomp and accidentally fell down under allie, suddenly he started tickling her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2014, 7:48 pm

Allie burst out in giggles of laughter and rolled over as Barry tickled her, he was know on top of Allie.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2014, 7:51 pm

"FEEL THE TICKLE MONSTER'S WRATH!!" He roared playfully, not even acknowledging that he was on top of her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 3:16 am

Allen shirked before continuing to giggle "Nooooooo~ spare me all powerful tickle monster!" she was squirming about from being tickled.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 7:58 am

Barry laughed out loud, but suddenly all Allie's squirming made him fall on top of her, his face was only half an inch above her's, suddenly he turned bright red when he relized he was on top of her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 10:09 am

Allie just gave a goofy smile and continued to giggle now that Barry was so close to her, she tapped him lightly on the nose with her finger and said "Boop~" quite playfully in a manor that some would might even find seductively.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 4:18 pm

Ooc: OMG!! XD

Suddenly Barry grinned mischievously then started tickling her again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 7:06 pm

Allie shirked before she continued to giggle "Nooooooo~ " she was squirming about again from being tickled. Since the two of them were so close to each other their noses rubbed every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 7:08 pm

Every time their noses touched Barry's face would turn red with embarrassment, his face was so hot with embarrassment that allie could feel the heat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 7:17 pm

After a few times of Barry's face going red, Allie hugged Barry after seeing an opening during his tickling and wrapped both her arms and legs around him holding onto him like a koala. During this she just giggled.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 7:19 pm

Barry fell on his side laughing "help it's a wild koala!" He exclaimed jokingly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 7:21 pm

Allie giggled "Ka-caw, Ka-caw!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next