Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 11:33 am

Fiona giggled "of course!" She exclaimed as she waved goodbye Allie "see you tomorrow!"
(How about Allie secretly follows them so she can see where they live then sees barry turning into his human form)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 11:35 am

Jet is army crawling across the floor past the three a back pack on that sometimes let's out a faint tinkling noise
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 1:28 pm

Ooc: XD

Damien narrowed his eyes at jet "What the hell are you doing?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 1:31 pm

"Bye Fiona~ Bye Barry~" Allie exclaimed as she watched Fiona and Barry leave, after they had gone she noticed a boy crawling on the ground making a ticking noise and decides to copy him "Hey Mr. are you a bug?" she asked before she found Barry's bow tie on the ground picked it up and started looking for which way they went.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 1:57 pm

Fiona snuck into an alleyway and set barry on the ground then suddenly there was a flash of golden light and where barry the cat was there was a boy with spikey/curly golden blonde hair and was wearing a gold tuxedo, the boy stretched and yawned "man! It's feels good to be in my human form again!" He said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 2:03 pm

Allie can running down the alleyway just Barry transformed into a human Fiona~, Barry dropped this and I thought I'd return it to you.......*this us when she saw Barry transform*......
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 2:06 pm

Fiona and barry gasped "A-Allie!!!" They looked scared and dumbstruck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 2:11 pm

"I TOTALLY KNEW YOU WERE A MAGIC KITTY!" Allie said as she glompped Barry looking at him with her eyes sparkling "Oh I wonder if you still act like act like a kitty... " she began to scratch behind Barry's ear still smiling like crazy
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 3:55 pm

0_0 (awkward face)

Barry purred a bit but then moved Allie's hand away, "um Allie......I'm not a magic kitty......I'm......a warlock!" (Pause for dramatic effect)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 4:12 pm

Allie gasped but then giggled "I don't know what that is but ok, but your still going to be Barry the magic internet god kitty to no matter what."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 4:14 pm

A goofy smile spread on his face "it doesn't freak you out that I'm a warlock?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 4:17 pm

Allie giggled and gained a goofy smile on her face and a moment made a cute thinking face before swapping back to the goofy smile and replying "Nope~"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 4:19 pm

"Cool! Hey me and Fiona were about to go to our house do you want to come over?" He asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 4:27 pm

"Sure~" she exclaimed she was still holding onto Barry after she glommed him.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 4:45 pm

Ooc: what does glomp mean!? :( I never understood what that means

Barry smiled "TO OUR HOUSE!" He exclaimed comically as he led Allie to their house
Fiona (being the less immature twin) started to grin mischievously "hmmm, is operation cupid in motion?" She snickered to herself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 4:52 pm

OOC: it's when somebody runs at you and the numb hugs you.

Allie saluted Barry saying "Aye, Aye captain Barry~" before began skipping along beside Barry and every now and then when the paving was large enough she hopped along them as if she was playing hopscotch.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 4:56 pm

(At le Neko house!)
In the living room there was a coffee table and on that coffee table was mini sandwiches and orange lemonade
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 5:03 pm

Allie before anyone could blink was kneeling at the coffee table staring at the food and drinks her eyes bigger then her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 5:13 pm

"You can eat if you want to" Fiona giggled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 5:51 pm

As soon as Fiona said the word eat Allie had three sandwiches in her mouth and half a glass of orange lemonade drank once she had swallowed all the food in her mouth she gave the twins a goofy smile and giggled "Thank you for the food~"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 6:08 pm

"Wow!" Barry gasped under his breath
Fiona giggled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 6:24 pm

Allie herd Fiona giggle and she began to look around the place "What's so funny I want to see it, I want to see it!"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 6:50 pm

"Omg so cute!" Barry gasped under his breath with an awed look on his face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 9:13 pm

Allie quickly gave up on looking for whatever Fiona was looking for and went back to eating the sandwiches before stopped jumping to her feet and walking over to Barry "Oh you dropped this as a cat back at the school," she held out Barry's little red bow tie "So I thought I would bring it back to you~"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 9:50 pm

Barry smiled at her and took the bow tie "thanks Allie!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)    Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cat's out of the bag :3 (mew) (DEAD)
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next