Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Partners (sdog and soul)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Partners (sdog and soul) Empty
PostSubject: Partners (sdog and soul)   Partners (sdog and soul) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 11:08 am

She had taught at the DWMA for a few weeks now and has yet to find a meister. All of other staff were very experienced and she was not. She was much younger than the others and was completely unready for this job. Anyway she prepared to teach resonance studies to her class as she saw a girl just transferred walked in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Partners (sdog and soul)   Partners (sdog and soul) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 11:52 am

Kairi walked into the class. She had just transferred from being homeschooled. Unfortunately, she was yet to find a new weapon. Slowly she made her way up to the teacher. "Hello Im Kairi"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Partners (sdog and soul)   Partners (sdog and soul) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 11:57 am

"Hello, My name is Silver" Silvia said as she gestured to an open seat, "Why don't you have a seat and we can get started?" Silver said soothingly. It was always scary on the first day, Silvia knew that more than anyone else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Partners (sdog and soul)   Partners (sdog and soul) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 12:12 pm

Kairi smiled and nodded politely "thank you ms. silver."she said, going to the appointed seat. She was really happy to have gotten a nice teacher.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Partners (sdog and soul)   Partners (sdog and soul) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 12:15 pm

OOC: The class passed....

"Ok see you tommorrow class." Silvia said as the students left. "Wait Kairi, can i talk t you?" Silvia asked politely as she sat down at her desk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Partners (sdog and soul)   Partners (sdog and soul) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 12:35 pm

Kairi stopped at the door, instantly doing an 'oh shit' face as her name was called. Nervously she turned and walked to the teachers desk. "Y-yes ms. silver?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Partners (sdog and soul)   Partners (sdog and soul) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 12:36 pm

"Can you come over here and talk to me." Silvia said noticing her scared face, "Don't be scared your not in trouble." She said soothingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Partners (sdog and soul)   Partners (sdog and soul) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 12:52 pm

Kairi let out a breath she hadnt realized she was holding and stopped in front of the desk. "What would you like to talk about?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Partners (sdog and soul)   Partners (sdog and soul) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 12:54 pm

"Just curious, where did you get your education before this? You are smarter than everyone else in my class on your first day." Silvia said curious
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Partners (sdog and soul)   Partners (sdog and soul) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 12:59 pm

"Oh um...I was homeschooled..."she said with a small smile. She was a bit surprised her teacher thought she was so smart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Partners (sdog and soul)   Partners (sdog and soul) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 1:03 pm

"Hm, who are your parents then. And also do you have a weapon?" Silvia said curious and trying her best not to pry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Partners (sdog and soul)   Partners (sdog and soul) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 1:27 pm

"Well, im never unarmed but i dont have a weapon partner..." she answered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Partners (sdog and soul)   Partners (sdog and soul) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 1:29 pm

"Well mind doing me a favor. I need a meister. It may be weird teaming up with your teacher so its your choice." Silvia said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Partners (sdog and soul)   Partners (sdog and soul) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 1:44 pm

"a-are you sure? Im not very experienced...." she said, thinking back to her last partner
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Partners (sdog and soul)   Partners (sdog and soul) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 1:46 pm

"Trust me I can tell you have potential, It's your choice. But do you want to see me first." Silvia said wih a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Partners (sdog and soul)   Partners (sdog and soul) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 1:54 pm

"um sure!"she said happily
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Partners (sdog and soul)   Partners (sdog and soul) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 1:56 pm

Silvia smiled and turned into a long, (About half her height) bluish silver rapier and entered her hand. The blade was sleek and beautiful, although the lack of slashing ability clearly showed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Partners (sdog and soul)   Partners (sdog and soul) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Partners (sdog and soul)
Page 1 of 1