Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 9:58 pm

Spade grunted loudly in pain when she felt lava hot pain shoot through her head, suddenly violet turned into her human form and kicked Scott in the face "are you two f#cking insane?! We're training , NOT trying to kill each other!!" After she yelled that she noticed she kicked scott in the face "sorry about that...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 10:02 pm

Scott fell over his nose bleeding. " y-you could have forfeited for her... " Gabriel rolled away and took out a price of chalk. He started to draw a transmutation circle on the ground hoping to take advantage of spades blindness. Scott stood back up between them as to defend Gabriel once more.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 10:05 pm

Spade stood up, her legs were a bit wobbly "I'm gonna kick your ass for tickling me!" Spade growled, violet turned back into her weapon form "I'll try to be your eyes spade" violet called out from her weapon form
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 10:09 pm

Gabriel took out a marker with his left hand and began highlighting in the circle on the ground as he drew it with his right hand. Making it all the more powerful. Scott took a defensive stance.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 10:15 pm

Spade got into a fighting stance, she had prepared herself for any type of surprise Gabriel threw at her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 10:22 pm

Gabriel finished the highlighted transmutation circle. Seeing as his opponents was doing jack he took out a paint brush and started adding black paint to the marker and the chalk. He usually could never pull this off in the heat of battle but it would be all the worth it for the awe inspiring attack he was about to deliver. Wati spades a weapon? I should find out if she has a meister... he thought.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 10:27 pm

Ooc: Spade's not a weapon, violet is :)

Suddenly spade shot at scott like a lightning bolt and tackled him onto Gabriel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 10:30 pm

ooc: Oh, yeah that's how that went.
hmm, an enemy dashing at me at extreme speed. thought Scott ready for this. I think this calls for a- " Counter! " He said extending his left hand. For a split second after spade hit all of her forward motion stopped in a green flash shield. Then he extended his right hand in an open manner and when it made contact all of spades momentum was reversed so now she was flying backwards!
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 10:35 pm

Spade growled and crouched down and dug the claws in the ground to slow herself down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 10:37 pm

Almost done... thought Gabriel. As scott redied his defensive stance. He could only pull of the counter move once per fight but his opponent didn't know that.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 10:39 pm

Spade rushed at scott again but this time she jumped over him and jumped onto Gabriel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 10:49 pm

Gabriel jumped back. He was done! If he could only get her off the circle. He extended a leg to push her off. hoping she would have no idea it was coming.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 10:54 pm

Spade grabbed onto gabriel's leg with one hand and grabbed his arm with the other
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 10:56 pm

Gabriel fought to stand up and Scott ran in and shouldered spade.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 10:57 pm

Spade grunted in pain then accidentally fell on Gabriel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 11:04 pm

" Wait spade you should totally see this... " Gabreil put his hand over her eyes and after a tiny work of alchemy her vision was restored. " Stand back. " he said. If he had sleeves he would have rolled them up. He took out three kieshen souls and put them on each of the three points.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 11:06 pm

"A thank goodness!" She muttered under her breath, then she looked confused at the kishin souls
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 11:10 pm

" The first rule of alchemy. " Gabriel said wanting to impress her. " To give you must receive. " He took out a vial of blood and sprinkled it over the lines he drew. " First the giving... " Then he reached in one final packet and took out a bejeweled necklace made of gold with diamond on the tip. He was about to plunge it into the middle, this was spades last chance to stop him! " NOW THE REICIVING! "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 11:12 pm

Spade suddenly pounced on Gabriel and pinned him to the ground
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 11:16 pm

" Damn! " He said falling to the floor the necklace skidding along the ground. " You will not let me have my fun will you? "
Scott was standing right next to the necklace it tapped his foot and he picked it up. It was of excellent craftsmanship. When he held it to the light he could see the declaration of rights imprinted in the diamond. He didn't know how to do alchemy, it was just a necklace in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 11:18 pm

Spade smirked and stuck out her tongue at Gabriel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 11:21 pm

" Well s***, don't tell me your going to start tickling me now? " He motioned down with his foot to Scott, he got the message. Stab the necklace into the ground. He raised it to stab into the center of the circle completely out of spades line of site.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 11:23 pm

"Ew no............well maybe........." she said mischievously
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 11:30 pm

Scott stabbed it into the ground, the circle burned bright purple with Gabriel soul wavelength. After all, he was still half inside it. " To late... " He said. Out of the ground a giant hand formed, it picked Gabriel and spade up and kept on coming. Eventually they were hanging off the side of a giant stone statue half as tall as the school, in his right hand he held a sword in his left Gabriel and spade. Scott was standing on his head. The entire thing shined purple, Gabriel was controlling it with his mind. " Sirrender! " Gabriel said in this fist with spade.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 11:32 pm

"Why? Are you going to kill me or something?" Spade said, only joking a little bit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )   A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Training match. ( Private, me and ida. )
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next