Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time to lay waste. ( open. )

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Time to lay waste. ( open. ) Empty
PostSubject: Time to lay waste. ( open. )   Time to lay waste. ( open. ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 9:51 pm

Vinnie tossed and turned in his bed. He hadn't eaten a soul in three days, it was like he was going through withdrawals. feed me host! I command you! " and who was just saying we're a partnership? " he asked. That remark urned him searing pain across his back for ten seconds. " do what you will! I will not kill again! " suddenly his landline rang and he shuffled over to it. " hello?.. No I'm a bit under the weather.... Yes I unde-... Could you let me speak? Fine, I'll take care of it tonight. He got dressed in his dark leather jacket and set off into the night to take out the boss of the mob that had attacked his family not a week ago.
Soon he stood outside of the estate. " shame I need to crash such a classy place, oh well. " little did he know his opponent had been making enemy's. He had been cheating witches, killing the innocent, And even got enough repute to have the academy post up his wanted poster on the mission board. He looked around to see if he would have any help with the task.
Back to top Go down

Time to lay waste. ( open. )
Page 1 of 1