Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Open) The New Girls

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

(Open) The New Girls - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 1:32 pm

They had long since gone to the upper levels, where there were fewer people. Sarah let out a suprised eep when the owl landed on her shoulder, and then looked at it curiously when it spoke to her. "Hazel? Is that you?"
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 1:50 pm

Hazel: Yep. I have some perks to being a witch. And dodging a crowd is one of them. At any rate, where were you two planning on going then for lunch?
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 2:01 pm

Sarah looked over to Claire, who had let go of her hand and was twiddling her thumbs as they walked. "We're just going to look for somewhere quiet. I've got some lunches packed for us..." She held up her carrier bag, patting it a few times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 2:40 pm

Hazel: Alright, that's fair enough. So, would you mind if I join you guys for lunch? I'd really appreciate it.

She ruffled her feathers a bit, trying not to look at Sarah and Claire due to be embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 2:49 pm

Sarah looked to Claire, who gave a small nod and a soft smile. Sarah looked to the owl, smiling and nodding as well. "We'd love to have you join us..." They came across a small door out onto an open terrace, and Claire immediately slipped outside, taking deep breathes of fresh air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 2:52 pm

Hazel ruffled her feathers a bit more, then started to fly around. She followed them as they walked to their destination, but had a fun time flying around.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 3:03 pm

Claire settled against the roof of the Academy, looking out over the city, silent as usual. Claire sat beside her, offering her a lunch box from her carrier bag. Claire took it, opening the lid and picking out an apple, starting to eat it. Sarah looked up at Hazel, giving a sorry smile. "I wasn't expecting anyone to join us, but you can share mine if you want..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 3:06 pm

Hazel landed next to her and turned normal. She opened a bag she had, then pulled out a sandwich.

Hazel: It's fine. Magic bag, keeps everything cool and it can open for any witch. Carries a lot of stuff, but, I can't do something like stuff a T.V. in here. So, it's limited.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 3:13 pm

Sarah laughed a bit at that, and nodded. "Fair enough..." There was a glow from Claire as she turned her forearm into a scythe blade, entirely for the purpose of cutting her sandwich in half. Sarah giggled softly, prodding her sister in the side. "Careful you don't get yourself dirty..." Claire's cheeks darkened a bit with a blush, but she said nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 3:18 pm

Hazel: Wow. Must be handy when you run out of knives to use. If you wanted to cut your food, though, you probably should use a knife. It's much better then using your arm.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 3:26 pm

Claire flushed a bit from embarrassment, mumbling an apology under her breath before returning to her food. Sarah gently prodded her side again. "Oh, don't be like that... We were just kidding, Claire..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 3:34 pm

Hazel: Yeah, it's great that you can do something like that. Creativity like that is what keeps you great at being a weapon or something like that. I don't know.

She took a big bite of her sandwich, munching happily.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 3:48 pm

Claire smiled a bit, nodding. "Yeah..." Sarah smiled as well. "There, y'see? Turn that frown upside down..." It was Sarah's turn to get prodded in the side, only Claire didn't do it nearly as gently. Sarah laughed, leaning away to escape her sister. "H-Hey there!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 3:53 pm

Hazel: Hey, don't start fighting up here. If you push me off, I just want you know that I can't fly unless I'm an owl. And the momentum will probably not allow me to take off on a flight.

Hazel rubbed the back of her head, smirking a bit.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 3:58 pm

Claire stopped prodding her sister, resuming her meal in peace. Sarah laughed a bit, continuing to eat as well. Both seemed wholly at ease as compared to earlier, though it was probably because it was only the three of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 4:08 pm

Hazel: I'm glad the two of you are so calm. So, it's always good to see you like this. More importantly, what do you think Sylas is going to do after we get back to class then?
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 4:28 pm

Sarah shivered a bit. "I don't know. He kind of scares me. Did you see the way he looked when he walked into the Academy? He felt so... unnatural..." Claire paused eating to quietly as a question. "Was he the man in the long black coat?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 4:37 pm

Hazel: I think so. If I am correct, that was some kind of wavelength. I'm not too sure what wavelength it was, but it definitely was.

Hazel finished her sandwich, then leaned back.

Hazel: I never felt anything like it before, so I honestly don't know.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 7:32 pm

Sarah scratched the side of her head. "And when we saw him in class, he felt.. Normal. I can't make heads or tails it..." Claire sipped from a juice pack, nodding in agreement with her sister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 7:37 pm

Hazel: Well, it must be something he can control then. There are a lot of meisters and weapons who can control their wavelengths like that. Him being a death scythe, though, it's pretty understandable. I may have to do some research for it when I get home.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 10:16 pm

Claire pulled out a small silver pocket watch, nudging Sarah and speaking softly as usual. "Lunch is almost over... We should head back..." Sarah nodded, accepting Claire's lunch box and sliding it back into her carrier bag, standing and stretching. Claire stood as well, already headed for the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 10:18 pm

Hazel followed the two back to the classroom. When they arrived, Hazel slipped in, and headed straight to her seat. She set her hat down in front of her, then waited for the lesson to start again.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 10:21 pm

Sarah and Claire went a bit slower through the halls, familiarizing themselves with the layout. Both the sisters wave goodbye as Hazel speeds ahead of them, slowly following her path.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 10:27 pm

She pulled out a book, and started to read, waiting for Sylas and the sisters to come back. It was a pretty good book, and Hazel enjoyed it quite a lot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 5:15 pm

The whole time this went on in the busy classroom, Naomi, a girl who didn't care of any of this, spelt silently. The only thing that could be heard coming from her was the girl's light snores, which only appeared every here then there. "What the hell happened...?" She mumbled eventually, rubbing her eyes as the world once again became visible. Nothing seemed too out of place, besides the fact that they were missing their teacher, which wasn't anything too bad, and that the two twins-- dumb and dumber-- were no where to be seen. Ah well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Open) The New Girls   (Open) The New Girls - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Open) The New Girls
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next