Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Should vinnie be evil? Or chaotic good. Or extreamly chaotic evil?
Good!
Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 4 I_vote_lcap11%Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Chaotic good.
Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 4 I_vote_lcap33%Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
neutral.
Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 4 I_vote_lcap22%Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Chaotic neutral.
Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 4 I_vote_lcap11%Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
evil.
 11% [ 1 ]
Embodiment of chaotic evil.
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage

Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 9:03 pm

ooc: The imp looks like this: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-58wsVhNI96E/UFHAJx2Zx9I/AAAAAAAAAQ0/q4x5HE7fOu8/s1600/Darkness-2-Power-Trailers.jpg
" No joke. " it said in an Irish accent. " Thousands of years in the beasts company does this to you. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 9:03 pm

*James is still pretty beaten but he can feel a dark presence*

"What is that...?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 9:05 pm

Sylas looked at the imp skeptically. "I just... Y'know what, I've seen enough in my life to stop questioning these kinds of thing. Hello..."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 9:11 pm

" Hello, call me imp. " It started sharpening its claws on a nearby stone wall.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 9:12 pm

"Call me Sylas... My other half is presently discussing different shades of blood with your, er, 'Beast'... I was told to talk to you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 9:18 pm

" Yeah, well what do you want to talk about? " Imp said.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 9:21 pm

Sylas looked up at the ceiling, rubbing his eyes. "Tell me about the Beast?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 9:30 pm

" Easy, run. Get your family and run for the hills. It never turns out good, no matter what happens. It is evil and will kill you when things boil down. It loves to see others suffer, hates everything that is alive, and makes the host immortal. "
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 9:49 pm

Sylas sighed. "Nothing I haven't heard about a million other threats before. I'm going back in..." He transitioned back to the soul room. "...and that's why I prefer crimson over scarlet. I feel like it more actually captures the color of blood."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 9:55 pm

" One thing they never get right is the tast- oh hey your back. "
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 9:58 pm

"Learn anything good? If not, could you, I dunno, back off? I'm enjoying an exciting philosophical conversation with my new friend here." Sylas shrugged. "Nothing that's never been said about any other threat... Have fun talking about blood." The Remnant shrugged, turning back to The Beast. "Honestly, I've never enjoyed the metallic taste. I'm not much for eating more than souls..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 10:03 pm

" Oh you must have never had a diabetic, I once tasted that of a man with a blood sugar so high I thought me and the host were covered in candy. "
" So mr. shrink. " Vinnie said. " Any luck? "
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 10:05 pm

Sylas held up a finger. "Listen, er, Mr. Beast. Can you maybe bring Vinnie in here? I think you guys need to settle some stuff..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 10:09 pm

" No problem. " The beast said. Then a fiat screaming could be heard, it was getting louder and louder. " AHHHHHHH! SON OF A- " It was Vinnie. He fell from the hight of the room to the table and snapped it in two. Then he sat up among the wooden pieces and slapped the monstrous head. " B***! " He said. He slapped the beast in its disembodied head. The monster feinted pain then smirked.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 10:11 pm

Sylas and the Remnant spared a glance at one another. "And I was under the impression that you and I had an interesting relationship..." "That was my understanding, but... I s'pose we all deal with our demons differently."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 10:29 pm

" Whatever. " Said Vinnie as he pulled a chair right out of the impenetrable darkness and sat on it. " You need to stop making me hallucinate. " " Hey, the order needs an intelligent female. The beast needs a dumb man, you fit the picture I need. " Vinnie scowled. " Seriously! I can't get any sleep and some days you ramp it up so much I swear I'm on acid! " The beast chuckled and as with most of the sounds it made, was terrifying. " Mobster. " It insulted Vinnie. Vinnie looked offended. " Demon. " " Hitman! " " Keishen! " they started to call each other names. " YOUR THE ONLY KEISHEN EGG HERE, I JUST WANTED TO WORK ON A PIZZARIA BUT NOOOO- " " OH YOU STAND SO HIGH AND MIGHTY VINNIE, KEEP IN MIND YOU'D BE IN THE DARKEST PIT OF HELL IF I DIDINT COME ALONG- " It just went on and on.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 10:33 pm

Sylas and the remnant pulled a pair of lavish office chairs from the darkness, watching the pair argue. "This is... kind of amusing..." "Doesn't it remind you of the days when you and I fought a war for your body and soul?" "This is... significantly more dramatic..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 10:40 pm

This went on for twenty more seconds before Vinnie pulled a gun very familiar to him out of the darkness. An engraved 1911. " DIE! " He said after shooting the beast in the forehead. A small smoking hole appeared in its head and the beast hissed. Vinnie winced in pain as an identical wound appeared on his head. " Yeah shoot yourself in the foot dumbass... " The beast said, wishing it had arms to cover the wound. Vinnie's gun disappeared and he looked left and right. " Oh great, the inside of my soul looks like the fieriest pits of hell. " The way he was looking around indicated that Sylas and his friend were seeing nothing of what Vinnie was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2014, 11:18 pm

*After 2 days James finally wakes up, still in the dungeon. Still in a lot of pain.*

"Is anyone there...? Please don't leave me down here to die! *He looks down and sees the picture of destiny lying on the ground in front of him* Destiny I'm sorry...* He yells in pain* Ah! Somone get me out of here!"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 6:56 pm

White hair, pink eyes, black jeans, black unzipped hoodie, white t-shirt, a black scarf on her neck and a black sport bag in her hand. It was young Anna Kozak. Her curiosity led her to the dungeon that was under the DWMA. But suddenly she sensed a familiar soul. When she was closer to it, she heard a familiar voice.
"J-James? Is that you?" She asked as she looked around, feeling a little afraid. Of course she wasn't really sure that she heard James Kozak, but her 'senses' told her that her friend is in danger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 7:04 pm

*Another surge of pain course through him and he yells*

"Ah! Someone please help me! *Blinded by pain, dropping to his knees* AH!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 7:07 pm

ooc: Whoa dude, we still aren't done in the present yet... Its been a while sure but we're not time skipping yet.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 7:08 pm

The two Sylas's just continued to watch the exchange, before becoming acutely aware of another presence. The Remnant looked over to Sylas. "We're done here, right?" "Yeah. Bored?" "I could use something dangerous, yes..." With that they were out of Vinnie's soul, looking around James's cell.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 7:09 pm

OOC: I don't believe that was meant as a timeskip...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 7:12 pm

OOC: Oh now you want to write in this thread. After Idk about 3 days
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )   Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can you treat madness? ( Open. need teacher. )
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next