Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The New Weapon.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The New Weapon.  Empty
PostSubject: The New Weapon.    The New Weapon.  I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 2:38 pm

Kataro walked into the academy with a bit of a nervous look on his face. He looked around and saw people talking and laughing. He slowly walked through the crowd waiting for something to happen.
Back to top Go down

The New Weapon.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Weapon.    The New Weapon.  I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 2:48 pm

"You're new. I can tell." A girl said from behind him.
Back to top Go down

The New Weapon.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Weapon.    The New Weapon.  I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 2:52 pm

"So why don't you tell us your name!" I popped in, walking up to him as well.
Back to top Go down

The New Weapon.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Weapon.    The New Weapon.  I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 3:17 pm

"My name is Kataro. It's nice to meet you both."
Back to top Go down

The New Weapon.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Weapon.    The New Weapon.  I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 3:21 pm

"You too."
Back to top Go down

The New Weapon.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Weapon.    The New Weapon.  I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 3:28 pm

So... Anything i should know before I get started here.
Back to top Go down

The New Weapon.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Weapon.    The New Weapon.  I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 3:37 pm

"Wait. I never told you my name."
Back to top Go down

The New Weapon.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Weapon.    The New Weapon.  I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 3:40 pm

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Kataro! The name's Arisa!"
Back to top Go down

The New Weapon.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Weapon.    The New Weapon.  I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 3:45 pm

"What is your name. Sorry for not asking.
Back to top Go down

The New Weapon.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Weapon.    The New Weapon.  I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 3:47 pm

"Im Lexi. Word of advice, don't get on my bad side."
Back to top Go down

The New Weapon.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Weapon.    The New Weapon.  I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 3:49 pm

"Haha. I'll try not too. Um.... Do any of you know any Meistersinger that have no weapons. Cuz I don't have a meister."
Back to top Go down

The New Weapon.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Weapon.    The New Weapon.  I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 3:58 pm

(Not Meistersingers. Just Meisters)
Back to top Go down

The New Weapon.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Weapon.    The New Weapon.  I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 4:00 pm

"I think Hikari does..." I said, thinking about all the students.
Back to top Go down

The New Weapon.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Weapon.    The New Weapon.  I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 4:02 pm

"Other than Hikari a don't know any."
Back to top Go down

The New Weapon.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Weapon.    The New Weapon.  I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 4:04 pm

"Thanks. If you see Hikari tell him/her about me. Cuz I am in desperate need of a partner."
Back to top Go down

The New Weapon.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Weapon.    The New Weapon.  I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 4:05 pm

OOC: Please make sure to keep an eye on your grammar. Shortening words like "because" to "cuz" make it seem more like a text message conversation than a forum. Thank you!
Back to top Go down

The New Weapon.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Weapon.    The New Weapon.  I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 4:06 pm

Ok. I will. ;)
Back to top Go down

The New Weapon.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Weapon.    The New Weapon.  I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 4:09 pm

OOC: Also, please preface anything you're wanting to say out of character with the "OOC:" tag in the role-play forums. It makes it all a bit more clear.
Back to top Go down

The New Weapon.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Weapon.    The New Weapon.  I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 4:10 pm

Ok.
Back to top Go down

The New Weapon.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Weapon.    The New Weapon.  I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 7:11 pm

Jet swings down from the roof and says "Some one looking for Hikari?"
Back to top Go down

The New Weapon.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Weapon.    The New Weapon.  I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 7:14 pm

"Yeah. Do you know her current location."
Back to top Go down

The New Weapon.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Weapon.    The New Weapon.  I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 7:16 pm

"No but I can go grab her."

OOC:Jet and Hikari are really good friends since they were three
Back to top Go down

The New Weapon.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Weapon.    The New Weapon.  I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 7:18 pm

"I would grateful if you did."
Back to top Go down

The New Weapon.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Weapon.    The New Weapon.  I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 7:21 pm

"Ok." Jet runs off and around a corner and comes back with Hikari in a fireman's carry he sets her down and says "Here she is headphones and everything."
Back to top Go down

The New Weapon.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Weapon.    The New Weapon.  I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 7:28 pm

"Hello Hikari. It's nice to see you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The New Weapon.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Weapon.    The New Weapon.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Weapon.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next