Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The New Weapon.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The New Weapon.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Weapon.    The New Weapon.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 7:29 pm

Hikari nods and says"Hello. Who are you? I don't think we have meet"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Weapon.    The New Weapon.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 7:31 pm

"I don't think so. But I heard you need a weapon, I need a meister so I was wondering if you would like to team up maybe."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Weapon.    The New Weapon.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 7:35 pm

"Sure I will be your meister." then Jet says "Then there was a big happy ending!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Weapon.    The New Weapon.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 7:37 pm

"Haha well see you later."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Weapon.    The New Weapon.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 7:38 pm

"Ok but shouldn't she see your weapon form?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Weapon.    The New Weapon.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 7:41 pm

Ok. Kataro jumped into the air and came back down onto Hikari's arm in his Arm gun mode. (It's a silver shotgun that you can slide onto your forearm. You can also switch it from shotgun mode to single fire mode. And it has a blade at the bottom of it that comes a little past the bullet hole). "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Weapon.    The New Weapon.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 7:44 pm

"Nice not too heavy not too light but what about presicion?" Jet runs to the end of the hall away places a apple Hikari switches Kataro to single fire aims and hits the apple right through the middle then she says "I think you are the perfect weapon for me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Weapon.    The New Weapon.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 7:47 pm

" yay! The search is over! Please don't take this the wrong way. I'm not hitting on you but. Maybe we can start talking about apartment arrangements soon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Weapon.    The New Weapon.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 7:48 pm

"Ok"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Weapon.    The New Weapon.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 7:52 pm

"Do you want to get that out of the way now or later."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Weapon.    The New Weapon.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 7:54 pm

"Whenever you want to."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Weapon.    The New Weapon.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 7:59 pm

"I guess we should just get it over with. So should we stay at your place or mine. I only have one medium room and one bed. But I could sleep on the floor. I have a pretty big living room and medium kitchen. And it's pretty nice."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Weapon.    The New Weapon.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 8:06 pm

"Maybe the apartment that I am at has three rooms Two beds one computer room the Jet has tricked out a medium Living room and Kitchen there is also a really nice view of the starts at night from the roof where Jet sleeps."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Weapon.    The New Weapon.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 8:08 pm

"Well... All that makes me sound poor haha. I guess I'll stay at yours. Could I move in tomorrow."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Weapon.    The New Weapon.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 8:10 pm

"Sure!"

OOC:I will make a thread
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Weapon.    The New Weapon.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 8:11 pm

OOC: I feel stupid asking this but. What is a thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Weapon.    The New Weapon.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 8:13 pm

OOC:it's what we are in now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Weapon.    The New Weapon.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 8:14 pm

Oh ok
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The New Weapon.    The New Weapon.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 8:16 pm

Ooc: if it were not for my older sis ( beyril) I wouldn't know either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Weapon.    The New Weapon.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Weapon.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2