Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm not a weapon

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

I'm not a weapon Empty
PostSubject: I'm not a weapon   I'm not a weapon I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 9:36 pm

Koi nervously walked around Death City. She'd known she was a weapon almost her whole life, but never wanted to go to the academy. She always worried that she would used as a weapon, while she was designed for offense and defense she didn't like being used to cut people open. Due to this fear, Koi never enrolled at the academy, but she was having different thoughts as of late.
Back to top Go down

I'm not a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm not a weapon   I'm not a weapon I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 9:56 pm

Hikaru sees Koi and asks "Are you new here?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

I'm not a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm not a weapon   I'm not a weapon I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 10:01 pm

"Huh?" She jumps at the sound of Hikaru's voice. "No... I- I've lived her my whole life."
Back to top Go down

I'm not a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm not a weapon   I'm not a weapon I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 10:04 pm

"OH I was hoping there was someone new the academy.and Death city."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

I'm not a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm not a weapon   I'm not a weapon I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 10:16 pm

"Oh... well, that's not me then."
Back to top Go down

I'm not a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm not a weapon   I'm not a weapon I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 10:20 pm

"Hmm... I haven't seen you around here before." Charles says as he walks up to where Koi and Hikaru are.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

I'm not a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm not a weapon   I'm not a weapon I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 10:43 pm

"Oh, hi... did you need something?" She looked to see where the new voice had come from.
Back to top Go down

I'm not a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm not a weapon   I'm not a weapon I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 10:46 pm

"No. Not really. Just saying hi. I'm Charles." He says sticking his hand out.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

I'm not a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm not a weapon   I'm not a weapon I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 11:05 pm

Koi took his hand cautiously, remembering the last man whose hand she held.
Back to top Go down

I'm not a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm not a weapon   I'm not a weapon I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 11:08 pm

Charles notices the caution she took when taking is hand. "Is something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

I'm not a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm not a weapon   I'm not a weapon I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 11:09 pm

Droon bounds up the steps and throws his biggest hug around her "newbie!!!"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

I'm not a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm not a weapon   I'm not a weapon I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2013, 12:49 am

The girl screams at the site of droon, and hits him on the head repeatedly with a purse that she keeps around just for things like this. "Monster!"
Back to top Go down

I'm not a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm not a weapon   I'm not a weapon I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2013, 1:50 am

Hikaru looks stunned as Droon hugs Koi and in a tree at the training grounds Jet is laughing in a tree near the group
Back to top Go down

I'm not a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm not a weapon   I'm not a weapon I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2013, 7:26 am

"He's a monster all right..." Charles said sweat dropping. 
-_-'
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

I'm not a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm not a weapon   I'm not a weapon I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2013, 7:35 am

Droon let's go with a hurt expression, he had become so used to people not caring what he looked like that he'd forgotten how most people react to him.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

I'm not a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm not a weapon   I'm not a weapon I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2013, 3:54 pm

Upon seeing Droon's hurt expression, Koi adopted an apologetic one of her own. She came to him immediately, trying to comfort him without touching his... skin? "Oh my god, I'm so sorry. It's just that I've been attacked a time or two in the city, that's all!" She ensured him.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

I'm not a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm not a weapon   I'm not a weapon I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2013, 4:04 pm

"What?no it's fine I just.... I know how I look." He says forcing a smile " I look more like a kishin egg than a weapon."
Back to top Go down

I'm not a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm not a weapon   I'm not a weapon I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2013, 5:06 pm

Jet jumps down from the Tree and says "Yep that is Droon for you never caring what he looks like"
Back to top Go down

I'm not a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm not a weapon   I'm not a weapon I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 9:46 am

"Speaking of weapons and such, what are you?" Charles asks while giving a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down

I'm not a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm not a weapon   I'm not a weapon I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 11:03 am

I jump up and down as I walk, going past the group."HIIIIIIII!" I exclaim. I had just had a large ice cream cone, several lollipops, and two slices of pie, so I was extremely hyper.
Back to top Go down

I'm not a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm not a weapon   I'm not a weapon I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 7:21 pm

Connor ran after her. "I told you not to run off!" He looked at the new girl "i'm so sorry about my friend here"
Back to top Go down

I'm not a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm not a weapon   I'm not a weapon I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 7:31 pm

I jump up and down in place, occasionally twirling in the air while giggling.
Back to top Go down

I'm not a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm not a weapon   I'm not a weapon I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 7:40 pm

"She can be a little.... strange. she's a bit harder to handle without dylan here"
Back to top Go down

I'm not a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm not a weapon   I'm not a weapon I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 7:47 pm

"Strange? That wasn't very nice!" I complain, suddenly crossing my arms and frowning.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

I'm not a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm not a weapon   I'm not a weapon I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 9:00 pm

Droon purks up "strange you say?!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm not a weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm not a weapon   I'm not a weapon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm not a weapon
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next