Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The ultimate weapon?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

The ultimate weapon? Empty
PostSubject: The ultimate weapon?   The ultimate weapon? I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 6:28 pm

The giant black-coated wall shuffled through the halls of the academy, with students almost running to get out of the way. Dralin Akagi was behind him, to show him the way around the school, and to introduce him if the need arises.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate weapon?   The ultimate weapon? I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 6:30 pm

Dralin said with a loudish tone, "Best get out of the way kids!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate weapon?   The ultimate weapon? I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 6:46 pm

Koizumi:
"I'm sorry to ask, but what is he...?" I asked, following Mr. Dralin confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate weapon?   The ultimate weapon? I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 6:54 pm

"His name is Helmut...He's a weapon...and a pretty powerful one at that..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate weapon?   The ultimate weapon? I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 6:57 pm

Helmut continues sluggishly finding his way through the halls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate weapon?   The ultimate weapon? I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 6:58 pm

"What is his weapon form?" I asked curiously, while continuing to follow them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate weapon?   The ultimate weapon? I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 7:04 pm

"A...um...mech suit like thing..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate weapon?   The ultimate weapon? I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 7:06 pm

"Sounds awesome." I said with a smile "A very powerful weapon indeed."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate weapon?   The ultimate weapon? I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 7:07 pm

"As long as you can use him...It's a bit hard...Heard he has some bugs..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate weapon?   The ultimate weapon? I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 7:13 pm

"Eh, every weapon has some 'bugs' "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate weapon?   The ultimate weapon? I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 7:15 pm

Jet and Hikari watch from the wall Jet not looking scared but thinking about if he should challenge Helmut Hikari wondering if she would be able to use it since she has no weapon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate weapon?   The ultimate weapon? I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 7:16 pm

"You got a point there." He's smiling. "Have you found a meister yet?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate weapon?   The ultimate weapon? I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 7:20 pm

Koizumi: "I'm actually a meister..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate weapon?   The ultimate weapon? I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 7:22 pm

"Crap...always getting people messed up...Meant weapon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate weapon?   The ultimate weapon? I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 7:24 pm

"Sadly no." I said with a shrug, I didn't really mind being weaponless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate weapon?   The ultimate weapon? I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 7:27 pm

"Hmm...Well...There are two weapons I know of that need weapons, Helmut here being one."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate weapon?   The ultimate weapon? I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 7:32 pm

"I'm probably not strong enough for Helmut."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate weapon?   The ultimate weapon? I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 7:33 pm

Helmut comes around the corner that Jet and Hikari were at. He peers down at the two of them, waiting for them to move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate weapon?   The ultimate weapon? I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 7:37 pm

"Well...there's always Dustan. At a certain point he won't need a meister...Ryu has even sensed something strong about him..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate weapon?   The ultimate weapon? I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 7:39 pm

"I'm fine being weaponless." I said, emotionless "I can always just bring a steel pipe around."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate weapon?   The ultimate weapon? I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 7:41 pm

"I'm not so sure about that..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate weapon?   The ultimate weapon? I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 7:43 pm

"Well I'm out of options."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate weapon?   The ultimate weapon? I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 7:46 pm

Jet just stares at Helmut eyes icy cold and Hikari looks at him eyes wide and scared stiff at bieng confronted
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate weapon?   The ultimate weapon? I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 7:47 pm

Effortlessly, he picks them both up and moves them to either side of the hallway, and continues walking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate weapon?   The ultimate weapon? I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 7:50 pm

Jet:"Hey giant walking tin can no one man handles me and gets away with it"turns his hand into a rapier blade "I challenge you"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate weapon?   The ultimate weapon? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The ultimate weapon?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next