Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage

Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 9:08 pm

Akira looked her over, but looked forward again, "Do you want me to drive?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 9:11 pm

She shrugged but continued to say nothing, facing forward, tapping her thigh as she walked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 9:14 pm

Akira got on his bike outside the dorms, sliding his helmet over his head, and starting the bike with a loud roar of the engine.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 9:18 pm

Still saying nothing, she pulled her helmet on, fastening it before wrapping her arms around his middle and nodding to give him the go-ahead to move. Her mind was elsewhere, steeling herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 9:20 pm

The motorcycle revved forward, and sped off to the training grounds.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 4:27 pm

--------------After Training------------

She handed him her keys from where she kept them between her bra and dress, the dorm key possessing a piano print on it. "Thank you," she said, relaxing against him, though not fully. "I apologize for all of this... Do you know about my accident?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 4:34 pm

"From a police-report type perspective, yes." He clarified, "I'm sure it would sound much different coming from you."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 4:37 pm

She nodded, sliding onto her bed as he set her down, scooting over to allow him to sit. "My parents say that the brake-lines were cut... I think my father is just paranoid. I like fast cars, i like to drive fast... I still believe that I just wore the brakes out myself." She shrugged, reaching over to the fridge and grabbing a prescription bottle, dry swallowing two of the pills from inside and settling down. "What is your opinion?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 4:42 pm

"I'd have to see the lines for myself, but given your family's ties and business in Japan, it's more likely than you realize that he's right." He stated simply, "I didn't get combat training to impress you, you know."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 4:44 pm

She sighed, closing her eyes as she laid her head against the pillow. "Will you bring me my tablet? I need to talk to my father before the medications kick in."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 4:51 pm

Akira nodded, standing and taking her tablet from her desk before handing it to her, "Here you are."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 5:13 pm

She accepted it, patting the bed beside her before typing in her passcode and bringing up an instant messenger. Her eyes flitted to the time for a brief moment before she selected her mother's name, placing a video call and waiting for the woman to answer.

"Etsuko!" Savannah smiled back at her mother, whom she got everything physically but her eye color, nose shape, and metabolism from. "How are you, musume?"

"Fine," she said back, shrugging, not caring that her mother referred to her by her middle name. "I had another episode again. I'm waiting for my painkillers to kick in now." She gestured towards Akira, "I had a visitor today. Why did no one tell me that he was coming?"

"Etsuko," her mother said, voice timid and softer, "This is for your benefit. You know of the Hiyashi debt to our family. He was trained specifically-"

"To be my slave," She said, glaring, voice hard, expression cold. "I do not need a servant or bodyguard, and certainly do not need a slave! Why would you guys have him sent to me, especially without telling me? How could you-" She stopped suddenly, eyes widening as her mother shut, a masculine voice calling her name in the background. There was some sudden, painful feedback through the speakers along with some shuffling before a man appeared on the screen. His features were far sharper than the woman's, his eyes and nose identical to the teen.

"It is done. He has been tailored specifically to deal with and satisfy you. You can turn him away, if you wish to dishonor him and have his younger brother, who is currently being readied to take over the Hiyashi Arms business. Is that what you want?"

"No, papa." she said, not meeting his eyes, voice soft.

"Then this will not be discussed further." He paused for a minute as whispering could be heard on his end. "Your okaa-san says that you had another episode? Do you wish for me to make arrangements for more therapy?"

"Yes, papa."

"I will do so. Check your email later tonight and send me the rest of this month's schedule. Watashitachi wa anata o aishi, musume."

"Watashi wa anata no ryōhō o aishiteimasu." There were no goodbyes; the conversation simply ended. She tossed the tablet to the end of the bed before curling up, fingers laced together in front of her as she closed her eyes, angrily humming her tune once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 5:17 pm

Akira watched the interaction without saying anything until the call was disconnected, "Should I have said something to your parents?" he asked, "I hate to be the.... I think the phrase was 'elephant in the corner', but it seems I'm a point of conflict."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 5:19 pm

"In the room." She corrected, "The white elephant in the room." She shook her head, opening her eyes, sorrow in them though she masked it well. "I deserve any punishment they present me and I am aware of this." She gestured towards the mini-fridge beside her. "Hand me my tissues."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 5:22 pm

Akira nodded, taking note of the correction, and handing her the box, "Are... are you going to cry..?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 5:30 pm

She shook her head, waving his question off before taking the box and dumping out its contents. A pile of tissues fell on her bed, followed by several unopened condoms. Savannah gestured towards them, "I like sex." She said, blunt, tone steady and flat. "I lost my virginity a few months before my twelfth birthday; I had started menstruating two years before that. Since then, I've become... addicted. My parents do not approve, obviously, and appear to be worried that I will end up sick, pregnant, or both, and thus dishonor the family. They've kept it quite well hidden thus far, though I imagine due to your... training, that you have made aware of this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 5:33 pm

He paused, blinking as he picked one up and inspected it, "I wasn't told explicitly, though it makes sense given the.... books they asked me to read and review..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 5:38 pm

Savannah shrugged at him in response. "When I said that I prefer my men older and my women younger, I was not kidding. I am bisexual, more emotional but dominate with women and manipulative and submissive with men. I have a problem, yes, but I have received no logical reason to change it aside from my parents' threats, or rather, papa's. They know everything, of course."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 5:41 pm

He nodded slowly, understanding and accepting, "I see... So they ask my family to hurry my training and send me along as soon as I am of age to try and... hurry you to settle down then?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 5:43 pm

Savannah nodded, shrugging, "That is the most logical conclusion." She sighed, shaking her head before gathering up the condoms and tissues, arranging them back in the box before setting it on her fridge. "You have been sent to me to maintain the honor of my family as well as yours, as I am both the golden child and the black sheep."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 5:45 pm

He chuckled, glancing up at her with his smouldering gray eyes through his hair, "So I suppose I am as stuck with you as you are stuck with me?" he teased.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 5:47 pm

Savannah smirked back at him, some of the tiredness reaching her eyes as her pills began to slowly kick in. "That is how it seems. I won't force you to stay with me, but I won't force you home either." She maneuvered herself with a groan until she made it under her blankets, curling up and sighing. "You can stay in here if you want... I would appreciate it if you brought food after I wake up, though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 5:49 pm

Akira nodded, moving so he wasn't blocking her blankets, "In the mood for anything?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 5:55 pm

"I don't care," she said, yawning softly, "I... miss home though." She yawned again, closing her eyes and curling up beneath her blankets, falling asleep quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 5:58 pm

Akira waited until she was asleep, then checked to make sure her windows were locked and shut securely, and headed out to his motorbike.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)
Page 2 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next