Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage

Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 11:33 pm

Akira shrugged, "Yeah, well... Loss of brain function for me right now. Maybe a quick nap and it'll be back."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 11:39 pm

She shook her head, laughing to herself. "Don't act like you didn't enjoy that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 11:43 pm

He shrugged, "Wasn't planning on it. Though, if you plan on making a habit of trying to turn me into a personal sex slave, perhaps it'll build back some of the strength in your legs."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 11:52 pm

Her hands balled into fists instantly and she rolled over, facing the wall with her eyes closed, her legs curled up against her chest. She was trying to resist her temper, the thoughts in her head, the tears.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 12:19 am

Akira raised a bow, then smacked himself in the forehead, "Damn it... I'm sorry, remember what I said about blood- awh, forget it. I'm just an ass, ignore me."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 12:22 am

Savannah remained curled, eyes focused on the wall. "Just don't leave." Her voice was forceful as she could manage, but it still cracked, just slightly, when she tried to give him the command.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 12:29 am

"Of course not." he almost blurted the words out, his face turning bright red, "Uh... What I meant, I guess... was that you don't have to worry about that..." He rolled onto his stomach, pulling his hair over his face, taking a long moment before whispering quietly, "So.... Can I sleep up here tonight?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 12:31 am

There was a long pause, not even the sound of breathing coming from her as she thought, her body tensing completely. Aside from her natural game, she had no real reason to refuse him. Finally, she just shrugged, somehow returning to normal breathing in the same instance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 12:34 am

There was no response for a long while, just silence from both parties, that soon turned into heavy, almost-snoring breathing from Akira. A few breaths afterword, a male arm worked it's way around her middle, the hand trailing from her chin down the the center of her chest as he buried his face in the back of her neck. He breath tickled the skin, and as he pulled her close, his body curled up right inside her own.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 12:36 am

She tensed easily, instantly, unsure of what was going on. Her head turned as much as her neck would allow, as she breathed out a sigh of relief. Good, so he wasn't awake; that meant that he wouldn't remember this in the morning. Slowly, she allowed herself to relax, curling up further and snuggling into his warmth. It took a long while, but she finally closed her eyes, drifting off to sleep without the need of any medications, natural or otherwise, for the first time in a long while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 12:42 am

By the time her alarm went off the next morning, Akira had her all but absorbed into him. Every one of the bed's blankets as well as Savannah were pulled close to his chest, and at some point, she had turned to face him, and he had cradled her head to his bare chest.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 12:45 am

At first, she barely stirred, unwilling to answer the alarm, especially knowing that they were on vacation. When she realized that she couldn't move, however, was when she began to panic. Her eyes widened, heart and breathing rates quickening as she began to struggle before finally realizing that it was just Akira.

She wasn't quite sure if that was better or worse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 12:46 am

The alarm seemed to have no effect on his ability to behave somewhat like a dead man in his sleep. After some wriggling, she was able to free one arm, but other than that, his arms were like a vice.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 12:49 am

Savannah barely released any of her tension by breaking that much free, but she sighed nonetheless, closing her eyes and curling up against him. If nothing else, she could at least fake sleep until he chose to awaken. When the minute was up, the alarm shut off on its own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 9:07 pm

Akira seemed as solid as stone in his sleep. To the point, at least, where Savannah had to wonder how he had even moved to holding her in the first place. His breath tickled against her skin, and brought goosebumps up with the cool, almost spearmint-like tingle that it aroused. His hair, for the most part, kept away from him, which was beneficial, seeing as he produced a considerable amount of body heat on his own.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 10:24 am

She remained curled in a tight ball in his arms, eyes closed, arms crossed over her chest. Savannah shivered on occasion at the feel of his breath on her, but she otherwise remained still. Without meaning or wanting to, she fell asleep once more, somehow secure and comfortable in his arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 6:48 pm

By the time she woke up again, Akira was awake too, but he hadn't moved, simply watching unblinkingly as she slept.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 7:00 pm

Savannah finally shifted slightly, wincing a bit when her eyes began to open. She tilted her head further down, burying her eyes in her knuckles and groaning softly. As of yet, she wasn't aware that he was awake yet, or even that she was still in his arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 9:33 pm

Akira couldn't help but smile, and chuckle softly to himself, "Not much of a morning person?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 9:41 pm

She groaned, shaking her head before trying to open her eyes again. "I'm a morning person when it's morning; it must be noon with how bright it is." Savannah opened her eyes, blinking at him a few times before her heart accelerated as she moved back a bit. "Wow, you're close. And hot. Can you... back up, perhaps?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 9:43 pm

Akira rolled over, shrugging to give her some space, "I get warm when I sleep. I think it's a high metabolism."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 10:23 pm

Savannah backed herself up against the wall, rolling her eyes, "What would give you that idea? It's not like you're built like a tree or something." She shook her head, uncurling her body slightly and yawning. "What day is it... Thursday?" She let out a groan. "We leave tomorrow..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:19 pm

"For your parent's house, right?" he asked, out into the air.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:23 pm

Savannah nodded, flopping onto her back with a groan, "I'd really rather not go." She said, shaking her head, "I mean, I'd love to see the kids but..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:34 pm

"Then don't." Akira shrugged, "I have something I was planning on doing today, but if we're not leaving tomorrow, then it can wait."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)
Page 13 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next