Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for a Weapon [Open]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Looking for a Weapon [Open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 6:20 pm

Mason shuffled her feet and smiled a bit up at Jasmine. "I heard that there was a Meister here looking for a Weapon, and I don't have one yet. It can't hurt to try, even if I am a little bit energetic," she said, blinking shyly at the others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 7:00 pm

Rowan shoved his hands into his pockets and studied the newcomer intently. Jasmine had ruled herself out voluntarily, so he was wondering if he could pair with one of the 2 remaining weapons. He had already forgotten about George as he was very keen to get a partner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 7:02 pm

Mason's blue eyes lit up a bit when she saw that she was being looked at, and offered him a bright smile. "Hi, there. I'm Mason Delaney, and I'm a battle axe," the blue-haired young girl said, blushing a bit at the fact that she was being studied. She had never really liked being stared at. It creeped her out, to be honest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 7:07 pm

After a few moments, Rowan would look away and resume his normal posture while offering a slight, "I'm Rowan, meister." in greeting. He felt rather fidgety and scratched the back of his head absentmindedly with his left hand, and fiddling with the corner of his book with his left, which was in his pocket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 7:10 pm

Mason smiled slightly at him, tilting her head in slight confusion. "Are you okay, Mr. Rowan?" she asked, a small frown crossing her lips. "You look kinda nervous." She shook it off quickly and offered him her hand. "Would you like to try me and see if we could work?" she asked encouragingly, her blue eyes round and trusting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 8:26 pm

Rowan arched an eyebrow when Mason addressed him, Mr. Rowan? He thought amusingly to himself. "No, I'm not nervous, anxious would be a better description actually." He grasped her hand lightly and shook it before answering her second question. " A battle axe? Sure, let's try. I don't see why not..." as he spoke he was unsure about his own physical strength being able to lift a battle axe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 8:36 pm

Mason smiled slightly, noting that whatever he was feeling - nervous or anxious - he seemed to still be feeling it. "All right. Hang on tight," she told him, closing her eyes and turning into a blade, feet first. Within a second, in a bright flash of blue light, she became quite a large, black and silvery purple battle axe. It wasn't incredibly heavy or hard to lift, and felt like it was pretty maneuverable as well. The Weapon smiled slightly, her face barely visible in the blade as she waited on his reaction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 8:43 pm

OOC: is the weapon on the ground now? or is it somehow standing upright?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 8:43 pm

(( The ground ^^ ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 8:50 pm

Rowan crouched near Mason, looking at the blade uncertainly. He would then put both of his hands out in a position to hold the battle axe, but not touching quite yet. With some concentration, Rowan tried to match his soul wavelength to Mason's, while also thinking about her qualities. He actually didn't have any issues with her, and he liked her friendly yet quiet disposition, as opposed to George's more open approach to being friendly. After a brief moment of thinking, he quickly grasped the handle with his right hand closer to the blade and his left further down and attempted to lift.

((I'll leave it up to you to decide owo))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 8:52 pm

(( Do you want them to go together? ^^ ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 8:53 pm

((I'm personally up for it))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 8:57 pm

The axe came up with little resistance, and settled comfortably in is hands. Mason smiled brightly and relaxed a bit. "So does that mean our souls are matched right?" she asked, a bit excited. She hadn't ever had a Meister before, so this was very exciting for her, and she was struggling to suppress the emotion for fear that it would mess with their soul wavelengths. The twelve year old was fighting against changing back into her human form to jump around. She bit her lips nervously, reminding herself that this might not actually be them being connected. She might have been easy to lift, or Rowan could just be really strong.

(( I'm for it ^^ ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 9:00 pm

((Okay! Um, I think I'll wait for Leolanimay to respond to your question, but in the meantime, could you give me a good description of Mason's weapon form? Like the length, design, all the details really. A picture would also help))
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 9:01 pm

Jasmine smiled, having stood back and watched them, seeming proud as she looked on. "It looks like it." Her eyes trailed along the surface of the weapon, appraising with envy. "You two look pretty well matched, honestly. I think you could make a fine pair."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 9:04 pm

(( https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/t2747-mason-delaney << --- That's her full form ^^ ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 9:11 pm

((Thanks! but it's kinda missing the length of the axe.))

Rowan hefted Mason a few times while examining her full length, surprised about how light she was. "hm. Not bad actually. I kinda expected you to be heavier..." He looked up at Jasmine and arched an eyebrow, "You think so?" he asked genuinely, quite pleased he had found a weapon partner. He once again looked at Mason, "You're a pretty interesting looking weapon..." Rowan's voiced trailed off as he thought. You could almost hear him preparing to research to his heart's content, later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 9:40 pm

(( Oh, whoops! 5'8" ))

Mason smiled slightly and wriggled a bit in his hands. "I'm not super heavy unless my soul isn't compatible with someone else," she said, then tilted her head in the blade. "Thank you? Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" she asked, not sure if she liked the way he said that. A "pretty interesting looking weapon"? It almost sounded like he was studying her again. But she supposed that wasn't a bad thing. After all, she couldn't deny him that. It was his right to do so. "So do you want to be my Meister?" she asked hesitantly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 10:14 pm

Rowan nodded, "Sure, I think I'll enjoy being partners with you." He said it quietly as he was distracted, formulating ideas and putting his knowledge together for his own, future reference.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 10:27 pm

Mason shifted a bit in his hands and tilted her head. "Can I turn back now?" she asked, still smiling a bit even though she thought it was a bit creepy that he was so zoned out. Oh, well. It wasn't like it was a big deal or anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 10:37 pm

"yea... yea sure.." He let go of her to allow her to change back as he continued to think. He then snapped back to the present and started to wonder. "Say, do we train? or do we learn in class?" He wasn't too sure with the DWMA's system of training its meisters, and he figured that Jasmine would know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 10:41 pm

Mason changed back and nearly flopped down on her face, her clumsiness showing as she steadied herself and looked over at Jasmine to wait for her answer, glancing at Rowan every now and then to study him as well. She wanted to become more aquainted with him so that she could know what faces he made when he was mad, sad and happy, so she could know how to react to him. Right now she knew very little about him.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 2:24 pm

"I'd compare your schedules, personally." Jasmine said, arms folded across her chest, fingers tapping on her forearms as she leaned against the walls. "The majority of what you learn here will be from first-hand experience. You will get the basics from your lessons, but it is up to you to train with your partner." She kicked off the wall, looking at the two new students, "Do not neglect any of your studies. To be capable, you must have a sound soul, and for that, both your mind and body have to be sound as well. Train, study, and do your best. The rest will follow."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 7:13 pm

(( Do you want me to post next, Air? ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 7:20 pm

((um, actually you can go first ^-^))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Weapon [Open]   Looking for a Weapon [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a Weapon [Open]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next