Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 1:43 am

OOC : I know I've been reading...fine I'll just post something :p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject:    Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 1:47 am

Last edited by TheKillerOnABeaver on May 7th 2014, 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 1:50 am

Oc: .............what?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 1:52 am

OOC : what? *facepalm* did I do something wrong?
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 1:52 am

OOC: Killer, I don't know how far back you read, but it would be literally impossible for Itami to have come with Tony, because Sarah, Jazz, Claire, and Tony all arrived together in the same vehicle. He would have to bump into Tony by happenstance...
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 1:57 am

OCC: We'll maybe he magically flew there....sorry i didn't read EVERYTHING I'll delete it in a second let me try this again :|

Itami was walking around in the shopping center looking for a new leather jacket because his old one was getting dirty but just then he saw Tony not to far away and decided he'd try to scare him so Itami started to sneak up on him.......

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 2:01 am

Oc: they're in a formal wear shop but we'll ignore the detail for now

Ic: Jazz blushed, sliding the zipper back down before stepping out. "The mermaid gown is too restrictive and doesn't work well with her figure." She said, leaning against the wall.

Antonio was still browsing, only half interested as he wandered about the shop. Perhaps a white suit would work, he thought, shrugging and checking on them to try to find one close to his size.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 2:03 am

Claire slid the dress off, peaking her head out the door. "Can I get the white dress?" Sarah smiled, offering her the dress and standing by the door, should Claire need assistance. She winked at Jazz, giggling softly at her blushing cheeks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 2:05 am

OOC : your killing me.... Whatever there the same dif

Itami finally got close enough to Tony as he was looking at some white tuxes. Itami grabbed both of Tony's shoulders and screamed. Itami wasn't sure how this would turn out but didn't really care.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 8:43 am

Jasmine rolled her eyes, looking away from Sarah and shoving her hands in her pockets, trying to play it off like nothing had happened.

The weapon made a startled sound, somewhere between a scream and a grunt, and whirled around, one of his arms morphing into one of his scythe blades. He had the inner blade up against the back of the boy's neck, ready to pull forward if need be. "What the hell are you doing, kid?!"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 8:50 am

The knob slowly opened and Claire stepped out, blushing softly. She did a quick spin in the white dress, looking at the two. "H-How does it l-look?" Sarah turned to her, inspecting her. She seemed to look over to Jazz for a second opinion before shaking her head. "It's nice, but I want to see you in the silver dress first...."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 8:55 am

Jasmine nodded, "It doesn't quite seem formal enough either. Of course, we'd have to have your hair done anyway..." She grabbed the silver dress for her, handing it over. "Go ahead and try this one. It's your sister's pick."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 8:59 am

Claire took the silver gown, slipping back into the dressing room. She cleared her throat nervously, peeking her head out a few moments later. "T-There's another zipper..." Sarah took a moment to wink at Jazz before slipping in, helping her sister. After a few moments she slipped back out, followed by Claire. "W-Well?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 9:09 am

Jasmine looked up, not really expecting much from their picks at this point. She blinked a few times instantly, her eyes seeming to bug out when she took in the site of her. From the ground, where the silver gown puffed out a good bit but still seemed manageable. At present, the gown seemed too long, but that was, of course, before alterations and heels. Jasmine's eyes drifted up, eyes drawn to the sequin flower at the girl's left hip, where the dress was angled towards and seemed fastened together. Up again, grazing over the waistline and tracing the sequined outline of the top of the dress, the sparkling ornamental pieces highlight the sweetheart neckline and halter top. Her face burned and she looked away, nodding probably a bit too quickly. "Buy it. Buy it, now."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 9:33 am

Sarah gave an absentminded nod, seemingly in awe over the dress. "Yeah... That one. Claire, why don't you change... Jazz, let's go see about alterations..." Claire blushed at Jazz's reaction to it, but nodded, sliding back into the dressing room.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 9:34 am

Jasmine nodded slowly, dry swallowing before following Sarah, blinking and shaking her head to try to keep the image from re-appearing in her mind. "That looks damn good on her."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 9:38 am

Sarah nodded again, casting a half-smirk over to Jazz. "I'll bet... Any thoughts about your own dress?" Claire finished hanging the dress back on its hanger, starting to slip her own clothes back on. She took a few deep breathes, trying to picture herself as not in a dressing room with only one door.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 10:00 am

"With my hair, it's hard to pick colors. I usually stick with neutrals or gold," she shrugged, looking around for a sales associate. "I love evening gowns, especially ones with slits up the side." She gestured to her visible tattoos. "I like to show off the painted canvas."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 10:05 am

Claire slid out of the dressing room, looking around the racks for the two but not finding them. She left the blue and white gowns by the dressing rooms, cautiously maneuvering through the aisles in a search for them, the silver gown in hand. She noticed how there seemed to be more people here, which made her move quicker through the store. Sarah nodded, stepping up to the customer service desk. "Excuse me, where would we go for alterations?" The man smiled at the pair, before pointing to the corner o f the store, where a neon needle hung from the ceiling. "Right there." Sarah nodded in thanks, turning back around. "C'mon, let's go get Claire..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 10:37 am

Jasmine nodded and smiled, wondering to herself if one of them should have maybe waited with her or told her to stay in the room. She shrugged though, following along, eyes scanning the store for Antonio and anyone else she possibly recognized.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 10:42 am

Claire tucked left an right between groups of people shopping. She was about to turn towards the front of the store, when a group of people walked right in front of her. She jerked right, knocking her head, and specifically her ear, into one of the racks. She crumpled a bit, holding her ear, eyes wide. Sarah looked first around the dressing rooms, but when she didn't find her she grew slightly panicked, quickly scanning the store for any sign of her sister.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 10:44 am

"Did she leave?" Jasmine said, looking around, trying to figure out where she would have gone. "I mean, if she didn't hear us, then she wouldn't know where we were going..." Her eyes showed fear, her body stiffening. Had she not been trained, the adrenaline alone might have transformed her.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 10:53 am

Claire collapsed to her knees, holding the side of her head, squeezing her eyes shut tight. The pain was so much like it was all those years ago. Her ear infection, her first panic attack... She felt her heart beat increase, and a wave of nausea swept through her. An employee came up beside her, resting a hand on her back. "Miss, are you ok?" Claire stumbled back, slapping her hand away. "P-Please, just... s-stay back." Sarah saw a group of people gathering a few aisles away, and she thought she heard Claire's voice. Her eyes went wide and she paled, breaking into a sprint to get over there quickly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 11:11 am

Jasmine had been looking the other direction, but quickly sped after the younger sister, eyes wide when she saw the gathering crowd. "Move away from her!" She screamed, passing up the younger sister in her haste and beginning to move past the other consumers.

On the other end of the store, Antonio heard Jazzie's raised voice and his eyes went wide. He politely excused himself from the attendant's company, darting over to try to figure out what was going on.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 11:24 am

Claire only knew that there were people around her, surrounding her. Her breathing was hurried, panicked, and she backed up until she felt the dresses to her back. Sarah pushed through the crowd, sliding down to her knees beside Claire, wrapping her arms around her. She cast a feral glance around at the gathered people. "Get. Back!" Compared to her usual self, Sarah seemed absolutely terrifying, as though she would murder them if they didn't back away. Slowly, they began to disperse, leaving the three of them.

Last edited by Oblivion on May 7th 2014, 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next