Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2014, 10:04 am

Jasmine laughed, "Sarah, it's Jazz. We're going to go dress shopping for the formal that's coming up. Claire wants you to come and we're thinking of making this at least partially into a lil' girl's trip. If we give you time, can we swing by and pick you up?"

Antonio shrugged, "Online works, too. Most places have online stores and actual ones. Do you have any preference for a specific look you would be going for?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2014, 10:10 am

Sarah was quiet for a few moments. "Yeah, I'll... When can you be here? I can get ready pretty quick..."

Claire thought for a few moments. "Something... I don't know, nothing too short... Or too revealing..."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2014, 11:52 am

"We're on the outskirts of the city. Should be maybe... fifteen minutes? Is that alright?" Jasmine had one finger in her other ear as she looked out her window.

Antonio laughed, shaking his head, "You could definitely ask Sayv then, but hers might not fit you..."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2014, 12:08 pm

Sarah gave a sleepy mumble of confirmation. "Yeah, alright... See you in a few minutes..." The line clicked and then the dial tone sounded.

Claire looked at her lap. "I'd feel... I want to own one of my own..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2014, 12:12 pm

Jasmine laughed to herself as she put her phone away, shaking her head and looking to the girl beside her. "Do you have a favorite color? I think it would be nice to find something that makes your hair stand out..." she tapped her on the nose, "And that you can't wear a hood with."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2014, 12:18 pm

Claire blushed softly, turning her head away. "Favorite color... I like whites, blues..." She twiddled her thumbs, looking out the other window. "Something long... But short sleeves..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2014, 12:21 pm

Jasmine looked her up and down, thinking to herself. "I think I can find something. It will be easier to find something with your sister around, too." She nodded to Antonio when he looked at her, his face giving off the vibe of 'so are we going or not?' He started up the engine and pulled away from the parlor, heading back to the apartment complex.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2014, 12:37 pm

Claire smiled and nodded. "Yeah, Sarah's better at fashion than me..." She gave Jazz's hand a squeeze before pulling her hand away, cupping her hands in her lap.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2014, 3:32 pm

Jasmine smiled, keeping her arm over the girl's shoulders but playing with her phone using her now-free hand. On the way back to the apartment complex, her and Antonio chatted idly, taking about nothing really in particular or of any real consequence.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2014, 3:45 pm

When they arrived at the apartment, Sarah was sitting outside on the steps, carrier bag on the ground beside her, and a travel mug in one hand. She waved to them while she took a big sip from the mug, then picked up her bag and hurried over to the car. She slid into the front seat, looking back at the pair and grinning. "Ladies..." Claire blushed softly, staring out the window to avoid eye contact with her sister. Sarah patted her thigh, laughing a bit, before turning to Antonio. "Death Formal. It's a dress and suit shop on the east side of town, about a 10 minute drive."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2014, 5:24 pm

Antonio smiled and nodded, "Got it. Just give me directions and I'll drive."

Jasmine laughed to herself, smiling and leaning back against the seat. "Claire says you have a better fashion sense. Think you can help us all, then?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2014, 5:38 pm

Sarah pointed to to an upcoming intersection. "Take a right there..." She turned to look in the back seat, smiling at the two girls. I just wear a larger variety of clothes... So I guess that could mean I have a better sense of fashion..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2014, 5:41 pm

Antonio complied, not questioning. Jasmine laughed, shrugging. "I mostly just wear whatever I can find. I don't exactly have a figure to go with."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2014, 6:33 pm

Sarah turned around pointing to an upcoming side street. "Turn there." She turned back to the girls, and focusing on her sister.. "Claire, what are you looking for?" Claire looked to her sister, then to her lap, unsure. "I don't know... Nothing too...risque."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 9:30 am

Antonio turned when directed, reaching over to turn the volume up on the radio a bit and switch it to his preset classic rock station. Jasmine smiled, "You don't have to reveal a lot of skin to be beautiful. Is there a design that you like? I might look for an evening gown..."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 9:37 am

Claire gave a small smile and a quick nod. "I'd like to look for an evening gown as well..." Sarah turned around, pointing at one more street. "Turn there, and then keep going until you see the neon sign with the dress and the tuxedo on it."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 9:47 am

Jasmine smiled, eyes roaming up the girl's figure in observation, though her face flushed and she looked out the window. "That would look nice on you."

Antonio did as instructed again, cranking the music on when one of his favorite songs, Rock you like a Hurricane, turned on. He began to headbang a bit, though Jasmine rolled her eyes and directed her attention through the windshield. Just as the chorus came on, Jasmine reached over and tapped his arm. He nodded, already knowing even as he continued to sing along. Tony turned into the shop's parking lot, finding an empty spot close to the entrance and shifting into park before relaxing, unwilling to leave until the song was over.

"You joining me, Jazz?" She rolled her eyes, looking away and blushing, a smirk on her face.

"No need." She said finally.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 10:04 am

Sarah was first to open her door, sliding out of the car and stretching her hands over her head. "It's gonna be a good day..." Claire slid to the far door, stepping out as well, looking at the store. "It's big..." She instinctively pulled her hod up, looking at the other side of the car, waiting for Jazz.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 10:07 am

Jasmine seemed to be trying to escape the vehicle, and song, as quickly as she could once she realized that the others were leaving as well. Antonio merely shrugged, turning the volume up again and jamming out by himself. Jazz shook her head, looking to the girls. "Well, it looks like we get a head start. Let's go."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 10:12 am

Sarah practically skipped along, while Claire hung back behind her, keeping pace with her overenthusiastic sister. She took a few steps over to Jazz, taking her hand in hers. She blushed a bit, watching the pavement in front of her, but she smiled as well.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 10:14 am

Jasmine offered Claire a smile as she laced her fingers with the shy girl's, offering a squeeze. "What are you looking for, sleepy head?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 10:19 am

Sarah reached the doors, pulling them open for the pair. "I'm thinking something black and white, not too long but not too short either. A cocktail dress, maybe." Claire smiled at her sister, stepping inside and then holding the next door open for Jazz.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 10:27 am

Jasmine laughed to herself, "Cocktail dresses are generally pretty short."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 10:30 am

Sarah shrugged, laughing as she swept passed her sister into the store. "I'm sure I'll find something..." SHe came up behind Jazz, leaning a little close to her. "But... How's about we find something for Claire, first?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 12:21 pm

"That's not a problem."" She said, shrugging, "That was my plan anyway. The little Angel needs an excuse to splurge on herself."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next