Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 11:02 am

Sarah ran to the bathroom, quickly removing her dress and hanging it back up. She then picked up her scattered clothes, starting to put them back on. Claire smiled at her, nodding before closing the door behind her. She carefully stepped out of the dress, hanging it back up before changing into loose shorts and a t-shirt. She picked up her hoodie, but rather than putting it on she draped it over her arm. She left her bedroom at the some time Sarah exited the bathroom, in the process of draping her scarf of her shoulders. The younger Farron grandly gestured Tony into the bathroom, and Claire held the door open for Jazz.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 1:50 pm

Jasmine grinned at the girl, kissing her cheek before stepping inside and quickly changing out. It didn't take her long at all, and she was back in the living room with the wrapped up dress in minutes. Antonio was still in the bathroom, changing out of the tuxedo delicately and hanging it back up. After a few additional minutes, he finally came back out, dusting off his leather jacket and smiling at the others. Jazz merely rolled her eyes at him.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 1:54 pm

Claire blushed at her kiss, shuffling her feet as the door closed. She drew Sarah's attention and pointed down the hallway towards her drawing room before heading down the hallway. When Jazz exited, Sarah pointed down the hall as Claire had. "She's down that way, told me to tell you." Sarah looked towards the bathroom when Antonio exited, brow raised, though she said nothing. Instead, she flopped into a recliner, letting out a happy sigh.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 1:57 pm

Jasmine nodded and headed downt the hall to meet up with her new girlfriend. "Claire?"

Anotonio raised a brow back at her, "What? It's new and its white. I didn't want it to get dirty. I probably won't buy another one til sometime after graduation."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 2:05 pm

Claire sat on a small lounge chair, lost in the sight out the windows until Jazz came in. She smiled, swinging her legs over the side and patting the spot beside her. "Hey... Come and sit?" Sarah shrugged, pulling on the lever to pull up the footrest and crossing her feet at the ankles. "Fair 'nuff... Nice to see a guy who treats his clothes nice..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 2:51 pm

Jazz smiled and nodded, sitting besides her and taking her hand. "So what made you want to come in here?"

Antonio shrugged, "Mind if I chill here with you guys 'til Jazzie decides its time to head back?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 4:32 pm

Claire leaned her head on Jazz's shoulder, squeezing her hand. "I like the view... Especially at sunrise... A-And it's w-where I decided to give you m-my painting..."

Sarah gave a half nod, gesturing to the empty sofa. "By all means, take a seat. I'm sure Claire won't mind..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 4:34 pm

Jasmine smiled pleasantly at her, "Why did you give to me, anyway?"

Antonio sat down, relaxing and closing his eyes. "It doesn't seem like the pair of you mind much of anything."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 4:36 pm

Claire looked out the window, smiling a bit coyly. "I-I don't know... I felt... Compelled."

Sarah nodded, looking up at the ceiling. "I've done what I can to create a calm environment for her... If that means being a little lax... As long as Claire's ok..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 4:52 pm

Jasmine smiled, squeezing her hand. "Compelled? By what, I wonder?"

He raised an eyebrow, looking at her. "What do you do for fun?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 5:05 pm

Claire squeezed her hand back, shaking her head. "I don't know... I just... I felt like I should give it to you..."

Sarah shrugged. "I play with my hamster. I browse magazines. I watch movies. Y'know, normal stuff..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 5:17 pm

Jasmine smiled, reaching over and kissing her cheek. "That was sweet of you. It really was."

Antonio raised a brow, looking over at her, "You have a hamster? I have a young German Shepard and a snake."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 5:22 pm

Claire blushed at her kiss, squeezing her hand. "I-I'm still r-really happy you l-liked it..."

Sarah shrugged again, twiddling her thumbs. "There's a policy on animal's that aren't goldfish in this building... I had to...debate the building super..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 1:54 pm

Jasmine laughed, "You knew that I liked it when you first showed it to me."

"It's like that in the dorms," he said with a shrug, "That's part of why I moved out after my first semester."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 1:54 pm

Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 2:43 pm

Claire nodded, squeezing her hand. "Y-Yeah... Maybe that's why I gave it to you..."

Sarah nodded, crossing her legs. "Claire couldn't live at the dorms... I'dve seen them... Too crowded."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 2:46 pm

Jasmine laughed, "That would make sense."

"I wouldn't expect her to." He shrugged, looking around. "Where is your hamster, by the way? Do you have a ball for him?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 2:52 pm

Claire tentatively wrapped an arm around Jazz's shoulders, blushing deeply and falling silent.

Sarah nodded. "Yeah, he's got a ball, but I don't want to bring him up to Claire's apartment..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 2:59 pm

Jasmine grinned, leaning closer and smiling. "Getting braver, I see."

"We can go see him downstairs, then?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 3:01 pm

Claire blushed, leaning her head on Jazz's shoulder, still quiet.

Sarah stood, brushing off her skirt. "Yeah, c'mon."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14