Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 3:12 pm

Claire smiled, somewhat sadly, and pulled away, though she kept her hands on Jaaz's shoulders. "That's... not exactly easy for me, Jazz..." She looked away, the smile vanishing, but the sadness staying. "I-I... I'm overdependent on others... I-I feel like I'm making you all just carry me along..."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 3:38 pm

"Chin up," she said, reaching over and tilting her head up, holding her chin between her fingers. "Stay positive, stay strong, and keep fighting."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 3:40 pm

Claire blushed softly, locking eyes with her, uncertainty prevalent in her eyes, but beneath that compassion and even love. "R-Right... Chin up."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 3:41 pm

"That's better." She kissed her cheek, smiling softly. "I have to get Tony soon, my dove. Will you be alright for a few minutes?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 3:44 pm

Claire blushed at the kiss, but nodded. "Y-You'll come back, right?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 3:52 pm

Jasmine offered her a reassuring smile, nodding. "Of course I will. Do you mind if Tony comes into your and Sarah's apartments?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 3:53 pm

Claire shook her head, taking her hands from Jazz's shoulders and sitting back in the bed. "No... That's fine... Can you s-send Sarah back in before you go?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 4:01 pm

"Of course," she said, kissing the girl's forehead before exiting the room, meeting up with Sarah, a smile on her face. "I'm going to get Antonio really quickly; she asked if you would go back in there with her."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 4:02 pm

Sarah studied her face for a moment, brow raised, obviously puzzled.. "What happened in there?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 4:07 pm

"I have a girlfriend," she said, trying to be blunt and simple but blushing despite such.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 4:08 pm

Sarah's eyes went wide, and her mouth gaped open for a few moments. Y-You... A-And Claire? Girlfriends?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 4:14 pm

Jasmine blushed, nodding slowly, "She asked," the girl specified, looking down as she curled her fingers to pop their knuckles.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 4:17 pm

Sarah's eyes bugged out, clearly unable to comprehend what she'd just said. She let out a deep breath, closing her eyes and smiling. "I'm... Glad. I'd always worried that... Because of her condition, she'd never be able to have a relationship, or love anybody... So I guess... Thank you." She then prodded Jazz with a finger, locking eyes with her. "But if you do anything to hurt her, I'll come after you."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 4:23 pm

She almost said something regarding her own actions, but a quick glance towards the script on her wrist, Enough, halted her and she nodded, smiling, accepting her fate. "You won't have to worry about that."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 4:24 pm

Sarah smiled and nodded, moving towards the door. She rested a hand on the doorknob, looking over at Jazz. "Be back soon... And tell Antonio that I'm not going to forget this. I'll pay him back if it kills him..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 4:25 pm

"He'll never accept it," Jasmine said smoothly, walking to the door and stepping out of the apartment.

------Skip to Antonio's Return------
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 4:29 pm

Sarah rested in the chair beside Claire's bed, flipping through a book she'd pulled from Claire's dresser. Claire rested soundly on the bed, napping in a ball beneath her covers.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 4:43 pm

Jasmine and Antonio came back upstairs around fifteen minutes later, each carrying zipped-up bundles in their arms. The tattooed girl tapped on Claire's bedroom door, smiling and humming to herself as she waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 4:45 pm

Sarah stood, stretching her arms over her head for a brief moment before walking to the door, opening it. Claire let out an annoyed groan, eyes, slowly fluttering open at the noise.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 4:57 pm

Jasmine smiled, "May I come in, girls?" She had shifted her bundle behind her, though it was still obvious, as had Tony.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 4:58 pm

Sarah raised a brow at the bundles, but stepped aside, letting them in. "Yeah, of course... C'mon on."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 5:19 pm

"Thank you." She said, smiling and stepping inside, laying two of the bundles on the bed and hanging the other two on the bedroom door. Antonio leaned back against the wall, smirking at them. "Are you ready then, girls?" Jasmine slowly began unzipping the parcels, revealing their contents to the others. In one was the silver gown that the girls had picked for Claire. It was floor-length, puffing out from the waist where the sequin flower at the left hip caused the fabric to bunch together. It seemed even more so now that the dress was angled towards and fastened together by the ornamental piece. The top seemed already to have been altered, if only slightly, so that the sequined, sweetheart neckline would appear higher up and more modest, the sequined halter adjusted as well.
In the other was a pale blue dress, short enough to be just revealing enough, Antonio and Jazz had thought, for Sarah, and strapless. It all seemed to be a single piece, seamlessly wrapping around itself. The bottom puffed out slightly, just the perfect amount for the girl, and frilled into gentle waves.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 5:22 pm

Claire stared up at the dress in awe, before looking away, tears coming to her eyes. She slid out of bed slowly, standing and making her way over to Jazz. She wrapped her arms around the blue haired girl, squeezing her tight. Sarah was shocked as well, staring first at Claire's and then at what she could only assume was one meant for her. She walked over to Antonio, hugging him as well. "Claire's thankful too... Just don't expect a hug..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 5:27 pm

Jasmine laughed and held her close, smiling to herself. "It's nothing, really. Don't worry about it." She whispered to her, holding her close.

Antonio laughed as he hugged the girl, shrugging despite the blush on his face. "It's not a problem. Why don't you both try them on? I'll go out to the living room and wait for you there."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 5:29 pm

Sarah quickly grabbed hers, racing from the room and passed Antonio. The sound of the bathroom door closing behind her sounded even from Claire's room. Claire blushed at the dress, pulling away from Jazz. "I-I can't get the z-zipper... W-Would you m-m-mind staying and helping?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next