Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 5:32 pm

Antonio laughed and walked away, heading to the living room with his eyes at his feet, just in case. Jasmine smiled and nodded, "Go ahead and get it on. I'll stand outside." She kissed the girl's forehead before stepping from the room, closing the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 5:40 pm

Claire nodded, closing the door behind Jazz. Several minutes later she knocked on the door. "O-Okay... I-I need your help..."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 5:50 pm

Jasmine nodded, laughing to herself and coming back inside, zipping the dress up for her. It was still a little loose, and the length hadn't been reduced at all, but it still fit better than it had in the store. "You're beautiful," She reminded her, pulling Claire's hair to the front of her white shoulder before kissing her left cheek. "Let's go show Sarah and Tony."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 5:55 pm

Claire blushed softly, taking Jazz's hand in her own, leading out the door to the living room. Sarah was already there, laughing and spinning and watching the way the dress twirled along with her. She stopped when she saw Claire, absolutely stunned. "Claire... You look amazing..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 6:03 pm

Antonio's brow raised further, having already been distracted by the hyper, younger Farron sister. He looked at Claire, appraising the the dress on her. "It still needs some adjustments, but it's damn impressive." He smirked, winking over at Jazz. "Looks like the rock star's got a firework on her hands."

Jasmine smirked, blushing as she stuck her tongue out at the man and tried to cover up her embaressment. "She's stunning, isn't she?" She looked to Sarah, smiling. "And that looks excellent on you, Sarah!"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 6:10 pm

Claire blushed at everyone's compliments, giving Jazz's hand a gentle squeeze. She smiled at Sarah. "Y-You look really good, Sarah..." Sarah blushed a bit, doing another twirl. "Isn't it just amazing? The way that the frills are, how it's all wrapped together! I love it! Thank you both, so much. Please, there must be some way I, or we can repay you!"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 6:14 pm

Jasmine shook her head as Antonio raised his hand, doing the same. "That's not going to happen. Just enjoy it and have fun at the formal."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 6:32 pm

Claire smiled a bit, giving her hand another squeeze. Sarah pursed her lips, but accepted that they wouldn't let her repay them. "Well... Do you guys know what you're going to wear?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 8:29 am

Jasmine and Antonio looked at each other, smirking instantly before nodding, perfectly in sync with each other. "May I use your bathroom?" the double-scythe asked, an almost mischievous look on his face. Jasmine had already snuck back into Claire's room to change.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 8:32 am

Sarah nodded to Antonio, before giving another spin, laughing as she did so. Claire stepped up beside the door to her bedroom, knocking lightly on the door. "I-If you need help, I-I'm right outside..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 8:38 am

She'd already stuck her hand out to offer Antonio his bundle, and he ducked into the bathroom without hesitation. "Thank you," Jasmine called from within as she stripped down to her underwear and pulled the fitted dress up her body. Her eyes wandered along the fabric, a smile on her face as she held the top against her modest bust. "Claire, will you zip me?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 8:44 am

Claire slipped inside, blushing a deep crimson. She stopped when she say her, her blush somehow deepening. "W-Wow... Y-You look r-really good..." Claire stpped over beside her, quickly zipping up the dress with a trembling hand.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 8:50 am

Jazz laughed to herself, "Steady, Angel. There's nothing to worry about." She turned to face her, showing off the gold gown. The top of it was corsetted, making it look like she had far more of a figure than she really did. At her hips, the gown bunched in the middle, held in place by a sequinned star-like ornament. The dress stretched down to the floor, too long only because she lacked heels at this time. From her upper mid-thigh down, the gown was slit, revealing her left leg all the way to the floor.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 8:55 am

Claire gave a nervous smile, taking her hands. "S-Silver and gold..." She blushed softly, biting the inside of her cheek.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 8:57 am

Jazz's face flushed slightly and she nodded, looking at her with a smile. "Heh... that we are." She nudged her forehead, forcing a slight smirk. "Let's show your sister and Tony, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 9:06 am

Claire nodded, giving her a quick pe k on the cheek before leading her to the door, opening it and pulling her out. Sarah glanced a t tue two, giving a hint of a smirk. "You two match... Was that on purpose, Jazz?."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 9:29 am

Jasmine shrugged, "I wasn't even thinking about that. I normally wear neutrals or gold because of my hair." She gesutred towards the bathroom door just as Antonio stepped out, fixing the tuxedo jacket. The basic tux alone was pure, snow white, the vest and necktie both a pale blue that brought out the stunning color of his eyes. He smiled at them just as Jazz looked back, an eyebrow raised. "Did you match us up on purpose, Tony?" He shrugged, saying nothing as he toyed with his lip ring.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 9:42 am

Sarah looked over Antonio's suit, then her own dress, brow raised. "More importantly... Did you match us up?" Claire looked between the two, also unsure of the color coordination. She gave a brief shake of her head, squeezing Jazz's hand and looking at the floor, the hint of a smile on her lips.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 10:01 am

Antonio laughed, winking, "Babe, don't flatter yourself; we've only just met." He shrugged though, fixing his tie. "I thought it would go well with your hair color, and the blue in mine brings out my eyes."

Jasmine's eyes rolled. "Sometimes I wonder about you, dude..."

"Hey, man, don't start that again." He narrowed his eyes at her playfully.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 10:04 am

Sarah laughed a bit at their exchange, doing another twirl. "So... How about we all plan to meet up and go to the Formal together..." She paused, looking over at Claire. "That is, of course, if you still want to go..." Claire looked up, then down at her and Jazz's dresses. "I-It would... be a shame to not use these dresses..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 10:24 am

Jasmine grinned, looking over at Claire, though her face flushed. "Even if we didn't go, I'd find a way for you to be able to wear that. You..." she looked down, laughing to herself. Somehow, this girl's nervousness had a way of increasing her own. "You.... glow in it. It's like you let yourself go and you shine."

Antonio held his hands behind his back, looking everyone over. "You're all showstoppers. I might have to switch to my weapon form just to keep people off of you." He laughed to himself, good-natured as always.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 10:29 am

Claire blushed a deep red, giving her hand a tight squeeze. She shuffled her feet some, giving a big grin. Sarah smirked over at the two. "Get a room, you two..." Claire took a deep breath at that, turning around and starting to take deep breaths. Sarah frowned a bit. "Hey, Claire, I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 10:43 am

Jasmine stiffened, her eyes going dark while she looked away. Antonio's gaze softened and he approached, through his arms across her shoulders and tugging her close. "Well ya know, I'm always available for that offer, sweet thing." His tone was sing*onged towards the end, the smirk on his face showing the clear joke. Jasmine's eyes rolled and she shoved him, laughing weakly. "Always the clown."

Last edited by LeolaniLiaMay on May 9th 2014, 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 10:51 am

Claire chuckled softly, turning back around. Though her cheeks and ears still burned, she obviously felt better about the whole thing. She nodded towards Sarah, then looked towards Jazz. Tony's tug had pulled their hands apart, so she simply clasped her hands behind her back. Sarah gave a relieved sigh, smiling as well. "I'm going to get changed..." Claire nodded. "M-Me too... W-Would someone h-help me w-with the zipper?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 10:57 am

Antonio went ahead and slid down the zipper of Jasmine's dress. She held one hand against the top to keep it up before directing Claire to do the same, leading her back to the room and unzipping it just inside the room. Tony waited in the hallway to change back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next