Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join)   Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 8:58 pm

Johnny took the ration from her and opened it with a smug look on his face. It seemed to contain porridge, or oats, or something like that. Johnny said that they contained a good dose of proteins the body needs. After taking one bite, he sighed and sat it down. He took the bandana off and starred at it. He then threw it into the unlit fireplace. "You know, I was born into this role." he told her.

Last edited by Haunter999 on May 9th 2014, 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join)   Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 9:22 pm

For a moment, she thought they had found some common ground. She was kind of happy but didn't want to smile right about now. She sat down carefully next to him. "I think I know what you mean. Living up to the expectations, nay the very reputation of the family to be accepted, and feel like you belong?" She nervously gripped her arm, where her tattoo was. "Please, tell me more."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join)   Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 9:40 pm

Johnny shrugged. "I''ve lived my entire life in the armed forces." He pointed at the tent. "See that tent? That's where I was born eighteen years ago. I was subjected to the most brutal abuse one can take. I got to where I don't react to it, but it was still hurtful. Can you imagine having to wake up everyday, only to be tortured from dusk till dawn? We ran on endless treks across the country, training as we went. It wasn't until I found this place that I could escape that lifestyle. Even now, it's the only way I know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join)   Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 10:07 pm

"I think I do. My family's entire life was based on trade, marketing and sailing the seven seas, and my childhood was assisting in that. Our business was a family only, and as much of a blessing it was for them, it was a curse for me. Breaking my back everyday to get them to force a smile at me when I failed. it was pitiful. I never could imagine I'd amount to anything, and the moment my father tried to teach me a lesson, I took the opportunity to separate myself from them. There's no point in both of us suffering because of the things we can't do. I can't do manual labor, and he can't love. I promised the next time I saw him I'd be better for it, but even now, it's the only thing I know. And I turn to it when I can think of nothing else." She put her arm around his shoulders. "We're not exactly the same you and I. But I think, we can do great things together."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join)   Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 11:44 pm

Johnny gave a nervous laugh. "You know, if this was a bad movie, this would be the part where we get together." He put his arm around her like she was doing. "We're goin places kid." He looked up to see it getting late. "Well, good night." he said getting up. He began doing a few jumping jacks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join)   Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 11:54 pm

She laid back as she saw him go off to exercise. After the things that were shared she wasn't really surprised. "Old habits die hard..." she muttered under her breath. She pulled out the wrench her mother gave her. During her life, she helped to advert a total of 2 mechanically related disasters with that wrench, and now it was about as useful as a paperweight. "No, no. I'll use it again someday..." She put it away, and turned onto her side to try and sleep. Someday.

OOC// I think this would be a good ending for this little thread. We're officially partners now :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join)   Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 12:00 am

OOC: Marvelous. What did you think of this? Let's give this a review.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join)   Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 12:06 am

OOC// Despite the very shadowy past Johnny is a very daunting person, and capable even if spouting his ideas is the only thing he's good for. But even so, the banter between the two of them at times is gratifying and quite entertaining.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join)   Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 12:08 am

OOC: Shadowy past? As in net explained well?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join)   Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 12:09 am

OOC// Sorry, what I meant was regrettable and/or the reason they have such passion in life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join)   Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2