Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 12:27 pm

If possible, it seemed as though Savannah stood up even straighter, her interest peaked as she stared at Beyril in borderline awe. "How in the world did you manage that?" She sounded like a small child, her voice taking up a slightly higher pitch them normal as she angled her body towards the girl beside her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 12:37 pm

Beyril blushed, shrugged, "A lot of NOS and a deceptively powerful engine." she smiled, "There's a lot you can do to amp up horsepower. Especially in something as aerodynamic as the fastback. It got really awful gas mileage, though... Then again, speed was the point, not fuel efficiency."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 12:49 pm

Savannah nodded, smirking all the while. "I might have to hire you to help me out once I have a vehicle again." Her eyes went to Akira for a moment, "Unless there are any objections to that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 12:52 pm

Akira shrugged, "It's your stuff. I don't have a say in it."
Beyril chuckled, "If you say so, but I'm not cheap." she winked playfully.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 12:55 pm

Savannah's smirk widened. "I can pay any price, one way or another." She winked back, her mind already racing with the possibilities.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 12:58 pm

Beyril blushed, "Yeah, well... We'll cross that bridge when we come to it."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 1:01 pm

Savannah laughed, "If I have my say, I'll be driving again by the end of the year." She looked to Akira, winking at the man, seeming far more energetic than she had minutes ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 1:11 pm

Akira chuckled, "That's if she has her way. Usually she does, but when she doesn't, hide."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 1:19 pm

Savannah narrowed her eyes at him, though a playful smirk toyed at her lips. "And when have I not had my way, petto?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 1:23 pm

"You don't have a car now, do you?" he teased. "And you're stuck with me."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 2:03 pm

She waved him off. "I just need my licence again. My parents have it suspended."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 3:54 pm

"And you're being stuck in an arranged marriage was totally your plan." he rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 4:43 pm

She flicked him off, giving him a look that told him that she wasn't amused with his sarcasm. "Anyway, the point is that I'll have a car by the end of the year, one way or another."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 4:47 pm

Beyril nodded, "Well, I suppose you have your mechanic if nothing else."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 4:50 pm

She smiled over at her and nodded. "You'll probably learn to regret that one, honestly."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 4:55 pm

Beyril shrugged, "Well, since someone refuses to simply let me be poor, I might have a little more free time."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 5:20 pm

Savannah laughed, shaking her head, "You'll be working too, don't worry."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 6:26 pm

Beyril grinned, "I don't think I'd know what to do with myself if I wasn't."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 8:17 pm

Savannah laughed before shrugging. She muttered something under her breath about knowing what she does without working.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 11:23 am

The waiter returned to their table, "So what will everyone be having today?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 11:47 am

She was paying for the food, so she really didn't care about the cost very much, "Six ounce sirloin and grilled shrimp, and can I replace the french fries side with a bed of rice?" Her smile was polite and pleasant, her words professional and innocent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 12:55 pm

The waiter nodded, jotting everything down, "Will this be on the same ticket or separate?"
Akira nodded, "Same. And I think I'm going to go with the steak as well, also with rice. Medium rare."
Beyril blushed, looking through the menu, "I think I'll have this... shrimp ravioli alfredo..?" She looked to Akira and Savannah to make sure it was okay.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 1:10 pm

Savannah smirked and nodded at her, "Whatever she wants, she is more than welcome to. Oh, and my apologies," she bowed her head, more out of habit than anything else, "Medium rare for me as well."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 1:11 pm

The waiter nodded along, scribbling furiously on her pad, "Alright, you guys want to start out with an appetizer or anything in the meantime?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 1:12 pm

The meister shrugged, gesturing to the both of them. "I have no preference, but this is a.... learning experience for our friend here." She nodded to Akira, "What do you suggest? He's new and has never had American food."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next