Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 11:34 pm

The girl jumped from both touches, shirking back in her seat and covering her face in her arms as she caught her breath in a sudden panic, "Please don't hit me!" she spat out all at once.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 11:38 pm

Savannah recoiled, her eyes going wide instantly, the blood from her face rushing and leaving her pale. She froze up completely, unsure of how to respond.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 11:40 pm

Beyril suddenly realized the outburst, and quickly tried to awkwardly regain her composure. "Uh... I'm sorry... I just... blanked there... instinct." she laughed shakily, forcing a smile as she picked up her menu with trembling hands, "So, uh... this menu has changed a lot since I was eight... Everything looks good!"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 2:47 pm

Savannah's eyes slowly drifted to Akira, her body loosening a bit. She was confused and worried, unsure of what had happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 10:13 am

Akira tapped the screen of his phone while he played along with Beyril's shift in conversation, "How are the steaks here?"
"I don't remember! I was too young to eat one last I was here." she smiled, "But dad always loved them!"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 11:35 am

Savannah let out a light, nervous laugh, "Just order one, petto." She said, waving her hand before turning her attention back to the menu in front of her, her muscles tense. "What do you remember eating here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 12:06 pm

"Well... I had some kind of chicken dish, I think... Pasta..." she tapped her chin thinking absently as Savannah's phone buzzed.

Petto: Abusive past. Instinct. Knee jerk reaction. Gang leader. Remind me to look up more on that.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 12:55 pm

Savannah laughed as she shook her head, "Well, find something on the menu that sounds appetizing to you." She checked the phone, merely nodding to Akira in answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 12:57 pm

Beyril smiled, nodding and reading through while the waiter came over. "Hello, can I start you three off with something to drink?"
Akira nodded, "Water, if you please."
Beyril glanced up for a second, "Coke for me."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 1:03 pm

"Water." Savannah said, not moving her eyes from the menu, her expression distant, her mind calculating and racing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 1:13 pm

The waiter nodded, "I'll get those right out for you while you look at the menu."
Beyril smiled, "I think I found it!"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 1:21 pm

Savannah merely nodded, forcing a smile on her face before setting the menu down and folding it, sliding it to the end of the table. Her eyes wandered out the window beside her, mind racing, eyes reading words that weren't there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 1:23 pm

Her phone buzzed once more.

Petto: You're thinking.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 2:25 pm

It took her a while to pull herself back into the present. Her hand fidgeted with the phone in it. She glanced at the device, biting the inside of her cheek for a moment before replying.

Aijin: That I am. Care to guess?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 2:42 pm

Petto: I'm imagining that you're trying to figure out what I'm talking about, or why Beyril's having outbursts, but I've been told I can often be wrong in these types of things."

Akira smiled to Beyril, "So, tell me what you'd like to do once you graduate. I'm interested in the miesters of this academy."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 3:50 pm

Savannah looked up at him as he spoke, feeling her phone buzz. She held her hands on the table, the phone between them as the other two talked. She wasn't really one for idle chatter, for getting personal.

Aijin: You're right. To an extent, she thought, though she only sent him those two words.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 3:54 pm

Petto: I feel I'm still missing something.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 4:49 pm

She looked up at him, glaring slightly, not wanting to speak. She locked her phone and put in her bag, saying nothing as she looked back out the window.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 1:23 am

Beyril and Akira chatted idly till the drinks arrived. "I think it may take our friend here a bit longer to decide, if you don't mind." he smiled cheerfully. The waitress blushed and looked down shyly, clearly taken with the young man's charm.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 8:17 am

If he had been referencing her, Savannah had already made her pick a long time ago, but she didn't bother trying to figure out whether he was talking about herself or the other girl beside her. Savannah's eyes remained transfixed out the window, seeming focused at first glance but in fact quite distract as her mind ran through very statistics and miscellaneous information from her studies. Her fingers began to tap on the windowsill, silent but quick and almost nonsensical. It was the little song she'd made for her thoughts, played only on the black keys and never sustained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 12:11 pm

"You're being broody." Akira said simply as he shoved her shoulder a bit, "You look like someone has died, and we're getting looks."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 12:14 pm

Savannah jolted, eyes seeming deadly for a brief moment before her mind caught up with her instincts. Her eyes narrowed at him even as she released the tension in her shoulders and turned to face him, crossing her arms on the table in front of her and leaning slightly forward.

"If I want your hands on me, petto, I will ask for it." Her tone was hushed so that only those at the table could hear, but there was a venomous warning to her voice as her eyes remained locked and narrowed on her fiance from across the table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 12:15 pm

"I didn't know another way to snap you out of it, and Beyril's too shy to." He shrugged, not caring about the warning.
Beyril blushed, "He uh, does have a point..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 12:19 pm

Savannah merely shrugged, sitting up straight before looking around the restaurant. Her eyes caught those of some of the other patrons, and though she smiled politely and apologetically to any children or families that had been staring, giving off the illusion of embarrassment, when they looked away and others continued to look at her pointedly, she gave them glares that could melt their souls out. They turned away quickly and she returned her attention to the other two at her table.

"So, what have I missed?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 12:21 pm

"Beyril here was talking about car modifications." Akira nodded.
Beyril blushed, "Yeah, I used to do car mods for extra cash a while ago. Y'know, souping up sports cars and such into racing vehicles. I got an old fastback mustang to do 260 on the highway once." she beamed proudly. "That's just short of the world record."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next