Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage

Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 10:55 pm

He chuckled, shaking his head, "It's too much. I can't take it!" he laughed.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 11:00 pm

She burst out laughing, shaking her head at the innuendo as she hid her face behind her palm. "It's just chocolate, I can only imagine you with a little cream." She smirked, though, revealing her face only so that she could take another bite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 11:06 pm

Akira tilted his head, "I don't think I get that one."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 11:08 pm

She smirked slowly, hesitating with the bite halfway to her mouth. "Oh, I'm going to have fun ruining you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 11:09 pm

He snorted, "There's little to ruin. I just don't understand a lot of english euphemisms. However, I do know the word 'euphemism'." he taunted.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 11:17 pm

She laughed, shaking her head, "Congratulations on that," she shook her head, taking another bite and closing her eyes in bliss, letting out a low, happy moan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 11:18 pm

Akira shook his head, leaning back on the chair with his long arms across the back as he let Savannah eat.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 11:24 pm

At the last bite, she held the fork up to his mouth again, smiling at him. "Open up, petto."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 11:26 pm

He opened one eye, arm almost around her shoulders, opening his mouth with an, "Ahhh!"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 11:36 pm

She rolled her eyes but slid the piece into his mouth, making him finish it entirely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 11:43 pm

He opened both eyes in surprised, but accepted nonetheless, sliding a hundred dollar bill in the check, "Eh, the rest can be tip. Let's head home."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 11:52 pm

She raised an eye at him, "I said that I would pay for it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2014, 12:05 am

He shrugged, "It's all money."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2014, 12:06 am

She sighed, "But it's yours versus mine, and I will be working before too long."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2014, 12:10 am

"And I get a nice little sliver of my father's company profits specifically to use to keep you happy. So don't worry about it." he ruffled her hair with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2014, 12:15 am

She narrowed her eyes at him, but there was a slight smirk on her face. "So, if I asked you for a jet ski..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2014, 12:21 am

"It would be here in three days." he said simply.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2014, 12:25 am

Savannah grinned wide, "And if I begged really, really nicely?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2014, 12:26 am

"A single night." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2014, 12:31 am

She smirked, leaning towards him, eyes locked on his. "And if I asked for a lakeside vacation?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2014, 12:32 am

"I would take you now." he nodded his head.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2014, 12:41 am

Savannah grinned, "I am going to take you up on that sometime." She slid out of the booth, "C'mon, let's get back to the dorm before they close."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2014, 12:42 am

Akira nodded, and soon they were off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14