Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 10:59 am

"I do insist!" she smiled, "It'll be fun. You don't even have to talk to anyone else or dance. Just come with me!"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 11:07 am

"Why, though?" She asked, shaking her head, "I do not see the purpose of attending a party if one has no intention of participating in the festivities..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 11:10 am

"Because otherwise Akira and I will get lonely. It won't be as much fun without you there." she coaxed, "Besides, I bet you'd look gorgeous all dressed up. All eyes would be on you."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 11:17 am

Her face burned, "If you try to force me into a cocktail dress, I will harm you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 11:20 am

"I thought a long dress would look pretty! Something with some body at the bottom? It would flatter your waist." she winked, Akira standing behind her with a sudden strange look in his eye as he stared into space, smirking slightly at the image.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 11:27 am

Savannah laughed a bit, relaxing, "That I can handle." She gestured down the street. "There's a formal shop around here. The name's dumb, but well.. Death City doesn't have the most creative ring to it either."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 11:30 am

Beyril shrugged, "It's Death's city. I suppose he didn't feel like being creative that day." She looped her arm around Savannah's, "Come on, let's go!" she pulled her down the street to the shop, Akira taking a second to realize they were walking, but taking only a moment to catch up.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 6:14 pm

Savannah followed along, being tugged at first but submitting to her antics nonetheless. "What kind of dress are you looking for, Beyril?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 11:14 am

She shook her head, "We're shopping for you. I can't afford a new one, remember?" she laughed as though it were just a playful joke.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 11:59 am

She tapped at her thigh, thinking, "Well I have quite a few as well, so... One of them, or I don't mind getting you one if you find one you really like..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 3:57 pm

"I couldn't ask you to do that." she blushed suddenly, fidgeting uncomfortably.
Akira cleared his throat, "Do you want me to give you girls some time to shop? I need to take care of some things."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 4:00 pm

Savannah looked back at him and shrugged, "Do as you wish. I was under the impression that you had it in your head that I was going to die the second you were no longer by my side."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 4:50 pm

He glanced over to Beyril, "I have confidence your friend can keep an eye on you. By the way, I finished my background checks this morning." he kept his eyes fixed on Beyril, who tensed and fidgeted with her hands nervously.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 8:40 am

Savannah nodded, not questioning. "Then do as you wish. Just remember that the dorms close around nine." She offered Beyril a re-assuring smile, shrugging lightly. "He's harmless, I promise. Hiyashi-san's just... trained to keep me safe."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 9:05 am

Akira nodded, stuffing his hands in his pockets and making his way back to the dorms.

Beyril smiled nervously, "It's... it's okay. He's fine!"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 2:51 pm

"You're lying." Savannah said simply, looking at her from the corner of her eyes as she led the way to the store. "And you're bad at it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 6:43 pm

If she had been a kitten, her ears would have tilted back ashamedly. Nonetheless, without intending to, her pupils dilated in an apologetic, pitiful subconscious attempt to get the topic dismissed, "I.. uh, I've never been a good liar, I'm afraid..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 7:19 pm

Savannah shrugged, nodding towards one of the streets before turning onto it. "That happens sometimes. There's no shame in it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 7:23 pm

Beyril nodded nervously, a slight tremor beginning in her right hand, "Yeah... I, uh... Let's go on and look for your dress!" The last phrase practically shot forth from her mouth, and she darted inside like she was under gunfire.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 7:25 pm

The other meister's eyebrow raised, but she shot in after her, confused and pretending that she didn't know why the girl was so nervous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 7:28 pm

Beyril dug through the racks of clothes, focusing intently on the work before her. Never had anyone seen so serious and fervent about shopping. It has to be perfect! I have to find the perfect dress for my new friend!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 7:38 pm

She found her after a few minutes, looking through the racks as though they, themselves, were nothing but rejects. "Beyril... what are you doing?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 7:52 pm

Beyril didn't seem to hear her, rifling quickly through the racks, muttering, "Nope, nope, nope, maybe, nope, nope.."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 7:54 pm

"Beyril," She emphasized, coming over and setting a hand on her shoulder. "Beyril, what are you even looking for?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 8:04 pm

Beyril jumped and shrieked, falling backwards onto her butt. She rubbed her tailbone, "I was looking for you a dress. What did you think?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next