Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Counter Assassination (Private, Linxwire + jac600)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Counter Assassination (Private, Linxwire + jac600) Empty
PostSubject: Counter Assassination (Private, Linxwire + jac600)   Counter Assassination (Private, Linxwire + jac600) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 9:39 pm

Detroit. The city of crime, gangs and mongrels.

A man whom worked for a law firm on a very important case was on a date with his girlfriend. Or so he thought. Aaron Lee had all kinds of connections, and he and his informants have been working this angle for a week. After they said their goodbyes, his associate posing as a date radioed in he was leaving the building. Aaron readied his sniper rifle prepared to take the shot after taking a swig of wine. His quarry wandered out looking a little drunk, it would be all too easy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Counter Assassination (Private, Linxwire + jac600)   Counter Assassination (Private, Linxwire + jac600) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 9:48 pm

A ten year old boy had been looking the man in the eyes all that day. It was easy to prevent someone from being killed if they followed your every order. Simon had hypnotized him over the course of the day. As soon as he began to leave he spoke to him subconsciously. " Stop. " The man stopped in his tracks. Simon moseyed on over to him wearing a waiters uniform, he looked cute given how short he was. " Ah yes, right this way sir! " He said. He lead the man to the kitchen. From there it would be to the pantry, where he would change into a heavy disguise. Just before the reustraunt closes the two of them would leave posing as father and son. That was the plan anyway, after that he would send him home and track down his would be killer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Counter Assassination (Private, Linxwire + jac600)   Counter Assassination (Private, Linxwire + jac600) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 10:03 pm

"Where the hell is this guy going? Who is that kid?" He put down the gun, and sighed. I'll just have to memorize his wavelength. He picked up the radio. "Mrs. Sharon. We've got a problem. Some kid being a vigilante." "What would you have me do?" "Get to him, they are in..." He used his Soul Tracking technique. "...in the kitchen somewhere." Aaron changed the frequency on his radio. he had to call in a few more favors...

Mrs. Sharon got her way into the kitchen, and tossed a canister of sleeping gas inside. All the chefs were unconscious within seconds and it dissipated through vents in the ceiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Counter Assassination (Private, Linxwire + jac600)   Counter Assassination (Private, Linxwire + jac600) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 10:48 pm

" Pk freeze! " Simon said. Ice coated the closet door and the ventilation shaft and the man finished downing his diquise. " Looks like we're busting out of here... " Simon said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Counter Assassination (Private, Linxwire + jac600)   Counter Assassination (Private, Linxwire + jac600) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 10:51 pm

Needless to say Mrs. Sharon wasn't too happy about that. She beat furiously on the door. "Open up kid, the jig is up. If you walk away now we might consider leaving you alive." She kept ramming into the door. It might give way, considering the lock is frozen and brittle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Counter Assassination (Private, Linxwire + jac600)   Counter Assassination (Private, Linxwire + jac600) I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2014, 8:41 pm

" Freeeeeeeze. " Simon said, coating the door with a triple coat. Until it melted heavy equipment would have to be used to either melt the ice or somehow bust through the door. Simon took out his extremely cheap pay as you go phone and made a quick call. " Hello? Police? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Counter Assassination (Private, Linxwire + jac600)   Counter Assassination (Private, Linxwire + jac600) I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2014, 9:24 pm

"What're you doing in there, kid!?" She kept banging on door, and noticed it wasn't moving as much as a few seconds ago. How is he doing that? She could faintly hear him dial the phone. She swore under her breath and quickly radioed Aaron back. "Aaron, we've got a problem here. The kid is calling someone, probably the 5'0." She dug for her gun in her purse. "Sharon, baby. Don't worry. I thought something like this would happen. I've got it covered, there's no way he's getting out of here alive, not with my target anyway.

He changed the frequency on his radio again. "Boys, were going ghost style now. Make the necessary changes." (The necessary changes being a signal jammer, and a fake police barricade to secure the area.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Counter Assassination (Private, Linxwire + jac600)   Counter Assassination (Private, Linxwire + jac600) I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2014, 9:38 pm

" No I got the criminals... I SAID I GOT THEM UNDER CONTROL! Just get an ambulance in here for the attacks. Hello? Hello? Oh crap. " " I can hear your thoughts! Turn off that signal jammer and I'll be extra gentle subduing you. " Since Simon was no longer paying much attention to the mind the spell was broken. He had pulled up the blueprints of the restaurant before he took the job. He knew if there was a wall in the room that he was in that leads directly outside. One good pk lightning and he could bust through it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Counter Assassination (Private, Linxwire + jac600)   Counter Assassination (Private, Linxwire + jac600) I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2014, 9:46 pm

She carefully loaded a magazine and slid the hammer vent into place. "You talk big game kid, what makes you such hot shit?" She fired a few rounds into the door hoping the bullets could pierce it, and hit something, someone hopefully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Counter Assassination (Private, Linxwire + jac600)   Counter Assassination (Private, Linxwire + jac600) I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2014, 9:52 pm

ooc: Only two more things I need to know. Is the closet Simon is in one wall away from outside and what did the man do?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Counter Assassination (Private, Linxwire + jac600)   Counter Assassination (Private, Linxwire + jac600) I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2014, 9:54 pm

OOC// That's up to you. Simon does have the blueprints after all. And Aaron Lee is just waiting for an opening, so he'll probably make a move once you leave the building.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Counter Assassination (Private, Linxwire + jac600)   Counter Assassination (Private, Linxwire + jac600) I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2014, 10:35 pm

The bullets sure got Simon going. No way they could piece the ice without repeated fire. But he instantly new what to do.
The man was scared, he knew all of what had been going on around him and Simon had been briefing him with his thoughts so that he was up to speed. " Clear the back wall. " The man did so so fast he fell down but got back up. " Ok... PK PULSE! " Simon raised his hands upward and a big bomb made of psychic energy flew from his chest into the wall. Busting it open. After the rubble cleared a multi colored force field appeared around the two. Simon hopped on the mans back and yelled. " RUN FOR YOUR LIFE! " And the man did. out the ally and into the sidewalk. He turned left and ran for all he had.
ooc: The shield Simon is using will cause all ranged and magical attacks to fade into nothing as they touch it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Counter Assassination (Private, Linxwire + jac600)   Counter Assassination (Private, Linxwire + jac600) I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2014, 10:52 pm

Shots sounded as Aaron fired repeatedly into the force field and watched as they did noting, disintegrating after contact. "WHAT THE HELL!? Fine, I'll deal with you personally!" He rushed down the fire escape trying to catch up to him.

As Simon was making his way down the street, the came across the facade police barricade, and the me there turned to face him. They had nightsticks and guns at the ready, waiting to attack anyone in range. If he looked behind him, he'd see Sharon already catching up, still firing at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Counter Assassination (Private, Linxwire + jac600)   Counter Assassination (Private, Linxwire + jac600) I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2014, 11:37 pm

" Retreat! " The man pulled back away from the police and Simon saw his opening in the street. A manhole, it floats up as he grabs it with his mind. And the two jump inside, the lid closing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Counter Assassination (Private, Linxwire + jac600)   Counter Assassination (Private, Linxwire + jac600) I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2014, 11:44 pm

Not long after Simon escaped most of his assailants did Aaron himself follow him down the sewers. The manhole cover fell inside, cut directly in half and Aaron landed it after it sword in hand. "GET BACK HERE KID!" He was more than fast enough to catch up to the man carrying the boy. They would have to act quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Counter Assassination (Private, Linxwire + jac600)   Counter Assassination (Private, Linxwire + jac600) I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 12:15 pm

" Stop! " Simon said. The man came to a stop and Simon jumped off of him. " Just let me take this... " He closed his eyes for a brief moment and opened them. He recharged his psychic batteries by draining the thoughts from his charge. " Ok now run! get to the police station. He did just that and as soon as he was clear and the assassin caught up to Simon he said. " PK PULSE! " And another bomb blew up the roof of the sewer, rubble covered the path of Simons charge and made it totally impassable. " Well, ready to rumble? " Simon asked, turning around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Counter Assassination (Private, Linxwire + jac600)   Counter Assassination (Private, Linxwire + jac600) I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 6:41 pm

"STOP. GETTING. IN. MY. WAY, KID!!!" He gripped the blade in his hand even harder. To be more descriptive, he held in his hands a wakizashi, and his held it surged with a powerful energy that made a crackle sound like electricity. It was fairly certain this is the weapon you were tasked to retrieve. He ran full speed at Simon, with the blade steadied in front of him, ready to impale him. "You pesky brat, thinking you can just f*** with me?!" He followed up with several slashing arcs to Simon's mid section.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Counter Assassination (Private, Linxwire + jac600)   Counter Assassination (Private, Linxwire + jac600) I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 8:02 pm

Simon hopped over the first strike, then ducked underneath the next. After a quick spin he put his right hand to the mans head and said. " BRAINSHOCK! "
ooc: If it hits its as if he is temporarily concussed, loosing fine moter function and speed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Counter Assassination (Private, Linxwire + jac600)   Counter Assassination (Private, Linxwire + jac600) I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 8:12 pm

Aaron broke free of Simon's grasp with ease, preventing the brain damage. He kicked Simon in the gut which would surely send him flying towards the pile of rubble he created.

Sharon found her way down the sewers but Aaron barked at her before she got anywhere near him. "Sharon! Tell the others to fan out and search for the target, he's heading west. I'll deal with this brat."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Counter Assassination (Private, Linxwire + jac600)   Counter Assassination (Private, Linxwire + jac600) I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 8:35 pm

Simon went flying back into the rubble. He sat there for a moment, breathing heavily. Then he sat up. Looking the man in the eyes he asked. " Why do you kill? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Counter Assassination (Private, Linxwire + jac600)   Counter Assassination (Private, Linxwire + jac600) I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 8:43 pm

He reached for the pistol holstered on the side of his belt. He cocked his head to the side fascinated this kid wanted to know. "At first..." he started, reading his gun. "It was only a job. You make a few bucks, settle down wife, kids all that wonderful bullshit. But about 3 centuries ago... my employer told me about the souls that I was WASTING, and how well the could benefit me in my line of work. I couldn't just sit idly by and try to figure out what he meant, so the next time..." his cocked the hammer finishing loading the pistol. "I had a nice meal. And I never looked back. It's just my livelihood now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Counter Assassination (Private, Linxwire + jac600)   Counter Assassination (Private, Linxwire + jac600) I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 9:27 pm

" You know the wakasashi is only to be used to kill yourself when your honor has been lost. Looks to me you gave it up for dinner to long ago... " He stood up. And a green haze formed around the mans gun. Suddenly it went flying upwards, if he held onto it it would take him to the ceiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Counter Assassination (Private, Linxwire + jac600)   Counter Assassination (Private, Linxwire + jac600) I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 9:37 pm

Aaron tried to fight it, but he lost his grip, and Simon wrenched the gun from his hand. "I live in America. I do what I want and no Japanese tradition tells me otherwise. But you know kid, I might just give up the chase. Your soul looks way more appetizing. What are you, the son of a witch?" He rushed up to Simon again, delivering a sweeping kick to his legs, and ready to strike once he was down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Counter Assassination (Private, Linxwire + jac600)   Counter Assassination (Private, Linxwire + jac600) I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 9:59 pm

Simon had enough time to see what was coming, he jumped and floated all the way to the ceiling. Grabbing onto a ladder ring he said. " I'm psychic. " Then the gun fell into his hands and he let loose three shots. He had fired a gun before, so he wasn't THAT bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Counter Assassination (Private, Linxwire + jac600)   Counter Assassination (Private, Linxwire + jac600) I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 10:04 pm

Aaron Lee deflected the bullets as if it wasn't even worthy to be called practice. "Cmon kid. Now that I've got a taste of your wavelength, there's nowhere in the world you can run from me." He mention with a ludicrous smile, jumping after him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Counter Assassination (Private, Linxwire + jac600)   Counter Assassination (Private, Linxwire + jac600) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Counter Assassination (Private, Linxwire + jac600)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next