Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Linxwire's Mod Application

Go down 
2 posters

Accept Linxy?
1. Yes
Linxwire's Mod Application I_vote_lcap100%Linxwire's Mod Application I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
2. No
Linxwire's Mod Application I_vote_lcap0%Linxwire's Mod Application I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

Linxwire's Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Linxwire's Mod Application   Linxwire's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 10:56 pm

What's one thing you like about this site: It's great systematic checks and balances on the roleplay experience as a whole, that creates the sturdy framework this theme requires.

One thing you would like to see changed about the site: I can't think of any proper additions to the site.

What makes you more qualified to be a moderator than our other members: I don't like to downplay the other members, because they already do a marvelous job. I have to say that I'd probably be available more often than the others.

Can you list two other members who would be willing to speak favorably on your behalf: LeoLaniLiaMay, and SeikanEkasin

How long have you been on the site and how often are you on?: I have been apart of this site for only 18 days, but I've been actively reading and participating in each thread throughout most of the day. I'd estimate approximately 12 hours a day.

Number of Active vs. Inactive characters, and how efficiently do you manage them: I have 4 active characters, I take great amounts of consideration into their very core and design (I would describe as religiously) before I even think of putting them to the test, and do my best to stay true to that design.

Have you ever had a dispute with another member online (this site or another) and how did you resolve it: There hasn't been any disputes between me and another member that I would label as serious, but I have disagreed occasionally, and we simplified our problems by calmly discussing it.

Two members bring an issue to your attention. One member god-modded out of a situation, and the other member god-modded in return. How do you respond?: It's not an extremely serious problem, the first thing I'd ask of them would be to re-write their posts where they were accused of god-modding, and give them a warning about it for future reference.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Linxwire's Mod Application   Linxwire's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 7:06 pm

SeikanEkasin wrote:

Linx is a good editor from what I've seen and also is on fairly often. I say he is a good Editor because he helped me make one of my characters via Google Live Doc. and was a great help in it. Other then that though I cant say much more, I don't know him well enough to say any Cons, or any more Pros. about him.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Linxwire's Mod Application   Linxwire's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2014, 12:26 pm

Since Linxy has more votes than Arc and Arc has been promoted, I think Linxwire should be promoted as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Linxwire's Mod Application   Linxwire's Mod Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Linxwire's Mod Application
Page 1 of 1