Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature)   Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 8:06 pm

Ace found his index finger gently seeking Sarah's hand. He needed some sort of comfort in assuring himself that she was real, unlike Bri's ghost, which he had imagined for the past several months. "Well, I guess if I've got someone new to cry about now, it's you. But I wouldn't categorize the feeling as 'good'."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature)   Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 8:45 pm

Sarah felt his questing finger, and she gently lay her hand over his. "I'll never cry over or about you. You deserve better than that."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature)   Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 11:47 pm

Ace opened his eyes and turned his head slightly. "I don't think I understand."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature)   Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 11:57 pm

Sarah lets a soft sigh out through her nose. "You deserve better than my tears if you die. You deserve revenge."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature)   Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 12:15 am

Ace's heart skipped a beat. He was getting very suspicious as to why Sarah was being so kind to him. "... Why would you go through the trouble to avenge me?" She had acted as if she had known Ace forever, though they only met days ago. On instinct, he fished a shurriken from the pile next to the couch, and hid it behind him.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature)   Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 12:21 am

Sarah pursed her lips, opening her eyes. "It's in my nature to feel responsible for those I care about. My sister. My sisters...girlfriend. Antonio, my new... I suppose he thinks he's my brother. I care for people, Ace. I don't let myself break so that others know that they can come to me if they need someone strong... That's why I would avenge you. It's no more than I would for any of the others I cared for."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature)   Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 12:40 am

Still uneasy, he placed the weapon beside him, in close reach. "Did I... ever tell you how it happened?" He curled up as best he could, still locked to the table.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature)   Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 1:06 am

"How what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature)   Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 1:14 am

"How I'm a hermit with no friends, or family... or plumbing..." He supposed it was something he needed off his chest.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature)   Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 10:00 am

Sarah gave a slight shake of her head. "No, you haven't told me... But if it's too painful, you don't have to, Ace."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature)   Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 10:23 am

Ace thought to get up and begin his story, but then remembered what had happened the last time. "Actually you're right, I shouldn't talk about it. Stein says that its a trigger."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature)   Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 10:32 am

Sarah lay her hand over his. "It's alright... Tell me when you're ready."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature)   Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 11:50 am

"You don't have to sit on the chair. I don't mind you sitting next to me, and... that's probably 40 years old. It might break on you." The house creeked slightly as though something were moving beneath it.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature)   Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 11:56 am

Sarah nodded, standing and then sitting down beside him, looking up at the dark ceiling. "If I fall asleep, don't be surprised if I cuddle up to you."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature)   Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 1:17 pm

"Eh..." Maybe I should have left you on the chair. "Alright..."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature)   Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 1:26 pm

Sarah closed her eyes again, pursing her lips in the darkness. "Would you like to know anything about me?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature)   Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 2:15 pm

"Why don't you shun me like everyone else." He whispered it, almost as if he were a monster.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature)   Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 2:19 pm

Sarah looked troubled, opening her eyes to look at him in the dark. Slowly, tentatively, she reached out to gently cup his cheek. Were there light, he would see her giving a gentle smile. "Because you don't deserve to be shunned. Maybe you don't deserve to be exalted as much as you believe so, but you're invaluable. Not only as my partner, but as a student to the academy and as a friend."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature)   Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 2:44 pm

"You keep talking about how I mean so much to you as your friend, but why? We have almost nothing in common, and the fact that you even like me is surprising." His face was stern and he gripped her wrist gently.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature)   Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 9:34 pm

Sarah looked over to him. "You're my partner. My partners are my friends and my friends are my partners. Besides... I'm used to getting along with people who don't like the same things as me."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature)   Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 11:10 pm

"You're weird, Sarah." Ace said bluntly. He scoffed a bit, which was the happiest noise he'd probably made since he awoke. "Go ahead and go to sleep. I'll keep watch." No matter where he was, Ace never truly felt safe. Besides, it wasn't like he could sleep anyways, he just got up.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature)   Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 2:41 pm

Sarah gave a soft girlish yawn, closing her eye again. It wasn't long before she had nodded off, and even less before she curled up a bit, leaning against him.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature)   Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 4:04 pm

Ace grumbled something to himself, and attempted to put as much cloth between them as possible, but he couldn't help but realize that he somewhat enjoyed the affection he was receiving. "I'm handcuffed to a table in my living room with no key. Maybe I have a problem."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature)   Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 10:59 pm

Sarah mumbled something incomprehensible in her sleep, smiling a bit and snuggling a bit closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature)   Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 9:58 am

After a long sigh, Ace shut his eyes, put an arm around her frail-looking body, and stroked her hair gently. He knew he wouldn't get to sleep again, but at least he could ensure she got a good night sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature)   Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature)
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next