Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Desco unearthed her petals(Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Desco unearthed her petals(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Desco unearthed her petals(Open)   Desco unearthed her petals(Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 8:34 pm

The clouds rolled over the current area of Death City. Heavy breathing were all the sun laid waste too with it's heat. Blistering rays of light shone downward onto the face of a small girl laying across the ground. Her bodily figure stretched across the confounds of the concrete street. Seeming quite frail the thin girl had been motionless, and almost not moving compared to everyone else. Numerous people had laid the streets to waste with their trash. Crowds of people passed by the girl ignorant to her presence for some reason. Maybe it had involved the fact of her laying upon piles of trash in the nearby alley. Not a single soul deemed her worthy of stopping even if they laid sight upon her. Only tempered glares awaited this young girl. Frowns of her own as well as schools had been sent back. "Imbeciles...the lot of them." Having huffed a sigh outward from her lips she'd emerge from the alley.

Thinly portrayed by the clothes she had worn, or rather the clothes covered in a ragged cloth. It hid her brownish combustion of temper from them all. The people needed to be taught a fire lesson for the sake of justice. Maybe she had confused justice for hungry? Yeah her stomach had been groveling at the feet of hungry for hours. For some strange reason when the girl walked forward each doorstep left a outline made entirely from a crimson liquid. The liquid most called blood. Soon enough the young girls you've whipped out of her mouth. It slid across her lips quickly, and then retreated back inside her mouth.

"Can greed really overwhelm their Sins?" A voice would speak incoherently manifest the small girls thoughts. With each tattered word the voices numbered the quicker her body trembled. "Greed." The voices repeated in sync. A bright light would coat her L.arm quickly. Not only had this light formed upward it sproutig into that of scythes blade. With it her speed of walking increase. It became a elongated run that ended with her dashing into the crowd of 40 people. Greed had compelled her. The want of souls drove her. Will however had forsaken her. Crimson blood rained down from the sky. It coated the street, and walls of every building around. One soul after another sprang up from the corpses of each innocent soul. A twisted laughter then echoed outward from her. It spread quickly over the blocks as she devoured 10 of the 30 souls scattered about. The bodies of each person slashed in half. Arms, and legs scattered about the ground. Some had even been left blinking, or still connected some how.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Desco unearthed her petals(Open)   Desco unearthed her petals(Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 10:07 pm

"He.he.hee....." Desco couldn't bring herself to speak. The Greed had overwhelmed her senses. The need to possess the souls around her had become evident. It had been quite noticeable in all degrees. However as she did so Desco began to count the souls devoured upon her fingers. A slight breeze blew through each strand of her raven black locks. As it did so Desco would notice something a bit strange. The wavelength around her had intensified. Madness, and Sorrow both had surrounded the young girl. Why that were was unknown to both her, and the bystanders watching the carnage. They seemed to think that this display were normal. Even so Desco yelled outward into the nastiness of the open sky. "Can you feel the greed? Has it caused you pain? What shall you do to stop it?" The voiced had once again proclaimed themselves inside her mind. Mere whispers caused tears to drench the girls face. Her brownish tan skin soaked completely by this as well.

The madness were overwhelming. Greed outlawing. Satiety slipping away. Why could this be? Why did small, young girl be faced with this? A mere billowing Blossom taunting vanity. Forsaken by everyone she once held dear. The end is near were the last words she whispered out before fainting. Unsecured souls left lying across the ground for scavengers to gather. An appetite now appeased by the jewels known as Souls. Hours had passed, and night showed it's face once again. Het once more the young girl awoke to find herself in the alley again. A yawn slipped from behind the girls lips as her hand now laid upon the females mouth. Therefore the yawn never took occurrence in rrality, or at least that was her piint of view.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Desco unearthed her petals(Open)   Desco unearthed her petals(Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 5:57 pm

" Once again I find myself in this alley. Everyday it's the same. No meaning to it all. A Soul lost behind endless desire. Greed is my witness as I fall further into it's sorrow. Into the coils of everlasting madness. Yet it all escapes me so very quickly.. nothing is ever the same." Tears would roll down the females face as she spoke silently to herself. A sudden sigh escaping from her as well. Illusion after illusion followed behind these tears. Wavering sight left the female confused, and wanting a change. As so the illusions never ended. Shadows became no more than crows around her. Feathers of these crows coated the sky as she gleefully smiled at the sight. Helpless in the struggle to over take her own mind from greed.

"You must feast." A voice would whisper almost as if it were over her shoulder. However whenever she turned to look the person weren't there. No one were ever there. Just another trick played by her mind. Or at least that is what she thought. For the manifestation of Greed itself haunted her. It trailed her endlessly wishing for a way to escalate the traverse to madness. Once again the question could only be whu? Why did it wish for her to lose so badly? Something only she could find out herself." Yes I must eat...Feasting all quench my hunger." Desco muttered these words almost unable to say otherwise. So once again she descended upon the suspecting crowds of people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Desco unearthed her petals(Open)   Desco unearthed her petals(Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 6:43 pm

Just as Desco had done before she allowed a blade to form upon her wrist. The blade curved inward ever so slightly as it took the form of a scythes. However the girls movements were a bit slower than before. She had been seen slicing at air rather than the people themselves. A display in which solved nothing except her own anguish. All the while the small frail girl sat there giggling to herself. It had been as if the world itself no longer existed. That were until a pebble had been tossed toward her. Not only did it bounce across her head it also managed to land upon the girls foot. Sitting ever so motionless on the tip of the females shoes. Yet the only movement made allowed for her to barely come near anyone around. Besides the people walking The street ignored her presence now. They too enjoyed the display she had been giving them.

Eventually all dreams have to fade. Every hope must be crushed... by the madness. So of course Desco did snap out of this temporarily induced iniquity. This caused the young girl to lash outwards with the back of her L.arm. The result had been two people sliced in two. A vertical cut that left both in the same position. Blue orbs soon enough exited from each body only too be devoured. That brought Desco's soul count to 12 despite the 18 still lingering from yesterday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Desco unearthed her petals(Open)   Desco unearthed her petals(Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 11:42 pm

"Once agsin you've failed your hunger. Greed has not yet been satisfied. Why haven't you given in? The world here has no hope. It won't survive for long. It will all be washed away by sorrow, and drowned in madness." The voices Desco once heard were no longer mere whispers. They had become something more. No longer a sentimental value lost in illusions. A pure collection of collisions from both mental, and physical points of view. Reality seemed to bend with her will. However the reality she bent it too were different. A place she felt like she would belong. Where Greed itself could no longer tarnish others, or leave her all alone. A world existed only in one's heart, or soul.

As for Desco this world were a anchor to sanity. A place where she could be free. Stepping foot upon it's surface brought the young girl peace. The moon has risen just above the horizon of the landscape. As it shines down a sparkling glow of metallic sliver color. Being a crescent like shape it seemed to hang, or rather dangle from the sky itself. It were almost as if the moon had been hanging off the edge of a nearby cloud.Each cloud sharing a grayish black pigment as well. The ground that laid beneath the sky were a bit shocking to say the least. Vegetation that possessed jagged edges had been grow across the lands surface. Trees, flowers, and even the grass were formed from finely fabricated glass. Being a abysmal black the glass were fairly noticeable given the time of day.

White crows, and ravens flocked the ground in search of prey. Seemingly the land were quite empty. Nothing hand been left expect the glass that covered all in it's formulated casing. The river that flowed around where the spirit stood stayed still. Movement had seemed to cease. Time had been paused, and left alone. Atop this river seemed to be roses of scarlet that bloomed in large spirals as well. They however lacked the jagged edges, and weren't made of glass. Black feathers would also rain down from the skin, and gently float to the ground. Once they had landed the grounds surface would do nothing, but ripple for a few moments.

Yet this place wasn't all fun for Desco. It still held the souls she devoured. Their voices echoing throughout every inch she went. Screams of both young, and old. Nothing could compare to such a thing. Such a pain...Such a horrible tainted life bound by Greed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Desco unearthed her petals(Open)   Desco unearthed her petals(Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 10:34 pm

The mind of Desco. Such a wavering place of innocence. A place where madness runs through the very ground. The flow of time ceasing to exist. Still yet loud, a place where no true harmony existed. The echos of music would also emerge from the deepest part of the world itself. The sound of a piano being quite evident. A rhythmic sound that seemed to feel the void that made up the heart of Desco. She had created this world to escape reality. Yet reality always managed to slip in. The sight of souls drifting about the landscape. Each soul becoming a actual person in due time. Existing only to inflict more tournament upon the one of Greed... The one who dwells in madness. Inflicted by the most deadliest of sins.

" The world is just like glass. It shatters just as quickly...humanity will not last. No matter hoe many times they shatter they can never escape madness. Sin will never allow anyone to run away." Desco would mutter these words to herself. Each one skimming her lips ever so easily as she stuttered. This only lead to higher complications as well. For the reality of the illusion she sat in began to fade. Items from Death city somehow made their way back into the depths of Desco's thoughts. They flooded the area she found so peaceful. It really was pointless to run away.... It would seem that no one will always avoid their misfortune. "You cannot escape!!!" The whispers had transformed into a raspy voice in the blink of an eye. It were as if it had taken a new voice. A new form had even stretched out from the girls shadow. It took the form of a beast. A beast with nine tails. The tormented himself had finally revealed itself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Desco unearthed her petals(Open)   Desco unearthed her petals(Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 10:42 am

"Desco." The beast would once again whisper her name. It's sly yet highly manipulative voice emerging from it's snout. However silence were left in his speaking as Desco simply turned, and walked away. She had refused to indulge the unfamiliar creature anymore. "Now, now Desco. Where are you going? This isn't something you may just run away from." Once again he'd whisper to her. A shaken mind, and shaken heart, and the constant flurry of madness near her. Because of these simple factors her soul world began to collapse around her. Reality would soon enough return as well. Once again Death City had been visible to her. Yet the beast from earlier would have vanished.

" I suppose I'll go steal something now." The small girl would skip off to a different location of the City. Having lived in a place of sorrow all her life a change were in order. If she actually wanted more souls a partner needed to be found. But where could she go? No where except the academy of course. [Exit/Thread end]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Desco unearthed her petals(Open)   Desco unearthed her petals(Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 2:17 am

"Now, now. I suppose me finding a partner would be impossible. With you following me around I'd get no where. Mister. Greed may I ask what you want? I'm a very busy girl you know. I've got souls to steal today." The small girl would stop skipping momentarily to actually turn toward the figure watcging her. Although he had been cloaked in a veil of shadows from hiding behind a building she still saw him. Despite her whims to actually ignore him failed completely. As she did however stop to speak the young girl could only smile lightly before giggling under her breath.

"So you've finally noticed me Desco my darling? How good for you. Now I'd like to provide you with some services. Special services reserved for you. All we, or you must do is find the witch Yumerki. He should be injured at the moment so have fun." Greed would seem to be rushing himself to speak. Somehow the male seemed to be quite nervous at seeing the young girl. As so the violet shaking overtaking his body were strange, and fully noticeable. This small quirk might have just gone unnoticed until he'd trip, and fall face first on to the ground. Desco however acted as if she never saw the act. Almost as if it were an illusion at best. Once she had fully analyzed his words Desco did return her thoughts though.

"So why do you tell me this? Are you a fan, or simply a stalker? Maybe you happen to be one of those Midnight Morning guys. The leader perhaps. O.o heard he had been a creep like you. A clown even." Having spoken her piece the young girl continued to skip away. With every doorstep came a light upkeep of dust as well. A slight sigh could also be heard from beyond the girls lips just before she turned the corn or of a building to spot something pleasant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Desco unearthed her petals(Open)   Desco unearthed her petals(Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 2:35 am

About 30 minutes had passed since Yumerki Angevine had been injured by those three human beings. After taken some sort of stab wound he, and Trinity both fled into the safety of a nearby alley way. It had been concealed between what seemed to be several overlapping buildings. This seemed quite impossible as the young duo entered without hesitation. Yes they both passed directly through the wall as if it were never there. The wall had been tangible the entire time. A cover up if you will. They should have been more secretive with entering places of using as well. For not very far away another duo had been keeping an eye on them.

Individuals who had both taken a certain liking to the talents the witch, and Dark weapon could hold for them. The female individual happened to be none other than Desco, and the male were Greed. Both pawns of the madness that shaped itself into the form of Greed. The greed that fueled both of these people completely. Without much hesitation they both both revealed crooked smiles. Smiles that transcended hatred, and the twisted the strings reality held.

" I wish you'd stop reading my mind Dear Desco. It sends a shiver of devious acts down my spine. " After uttering his sentence Greed quietly followed behind Desco who never spoke a word until they entered the unknown space. To both there surprises it had no flare, or secret to it. They simply arrived in what looked to be a house of sorts. No tricks, or traps about it. They both doubted the existence of the witch Yumerki Angevine. That was until he himself appeared before them both.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Desco unearthed her petals(Open)   Desco unearthed her petals(Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 12:14 am

"May I ask why you two have come into this place? I've no want to fight with you, or are you not giving me any choice? I'd rather you'd reconsider if so. Trinity be a dear, and help me out." As Yumerki had spoke he seemed to stumble just a bit. His hands were, or at least one of them placed upon his left leg. This leg had been impaled by 4 kunai knives in one disclosed location. His faced wrinkled with pain as his crimson blood dripped onto the floor below. However what awaited below had not been the floor, but a cage of several people tied up with chains.

As the female were called by her counterpart she giggled slightly. The sight of him being diluted with pain amused her ever so lightly. With seemingly kind measures she gleefully began to clap, and leap in joy. This simply being because she were going to pull each blade out individually. It were quite obvious that something had been out of the ordinary about these two. Or maybe just about Trinity herself. Without grabbing anything to actually pull these knives out of his leg she approached Yumerki silently. Her smile faded, and Desco looking onto this display fell over in laughter as a single kunai knife were tossed onto the ground. " Does this amuse even the strangers? See Yumerki I told you we needed to wait."

After her laughter were nearly done Desco glanced at Greed who leaned against the wall near her. Before speaking any words Desco had only pointed toward him. As such that seemingly happened to be an order of sort. Fore soon after he lifted Desco up into the air, and then placed her onto his back . Once there she only hummed softly waiting for thoughts occur.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Desco unearthed her petals(Open)   Desco unearthed her petals(Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2014, 9:04 am

The newly humming girl simply watched as Yumerki quietly glared down toward her. With each second unraveling itself onto the world ever so quickly. Desco however didn't lift a finger to explain herself. She'd thought that simply showing up were reason enough for trust. Or at least that is what the whispering in her head said. After a short conversation with them the young girl banished the voices for eternity, or so the story goes. A mere smile of crooked nature were all that graced the girls face as well. That is before her lips whispered a simple wish." I wish to join the Lost Labyrinth."

At that moment it would seem that time stopped, and silence reined over the space. Slivers inof Sun light slipping into the soggy space they occupied. Only the sound of cheerful, and highly surprised sounding laughter left to break the boundaries she awaited. With a nodding head Yumerki answered her question. With the question gone, and needless words gone both Yumerki, and Trinity vanished from sight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desco unearthed her petals(Open)   Desco unearthed her petals(Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Desco unearthed her petals(Open)
Page 1 of 1