Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Petals in full Bloom{Search for Kishin}

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Petals in full Bloom{Search for Kishin} Empty
PostSubject: Petals in full Bloom{Search for Kishin}   Petals in full Bloom{Search for Kishin} I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 10:44 am

"Why is it that simple sparks can become raging flames. That a pure soul becomes so easily tainted by the darkness around them. What could possibly make a kishin choose to be what it is. Lacking a sense of justice, or sense for that matter. They simply kill, and become a bit more satisfied along the way. You can't say that it isn't impaired thinking. It's simple yet highly qualified for those whom decided to bloom in that destined path. After all black roses are the best for this world. Painting the street in blood is a truly wonderful thing." Or so this what Greed spoke originally to the air as if someone else were listening. A slight smile appeared across his lips just before glancing upward toward the sun.

"The sun can't compare to the moon. It doesn't do anything, but burn people anyway. I should find this kishin, or at least one of them in Death City. Numerous, and Trinity better pay up once I return as well. I'm fairly bored waiting around here. Dead people can't do much any way." With his words echoing throughout this vast plain of graves Greed simply released a tempered sigh. It conveyed his vexing boredom from waiting around for something to for something yet alone someone to turn up. Yet he'd only sit silently amongst the fallen fools awaited someone to join him there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Petals in full Bloom{Search for Kishin}   Petals in full Bloom{Search for Kishin} I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 5:01 pm

"I swear the next time this happens Yumerki is going to be the one out here. This job is a lot more boring than normal. I haven't been able to meet a single person out here. Not even that Mister Stein. It simply isn't fair at all. Well I guess finding these corpses is one way to begin. She should have no trouble working once I've finished digging them up. My dear Desco isn't even around to see me working so hard. Such a bummer this is." Greed the Snake of Calamity. A being known to be created from madness itself. Why on earth would he be digging graves at a time like this? Why would he one born to brew destruction, and chaos will himself to play in dirt. This dirt symbolizes nothing more than embodiment to him. It means nothing more than a means to an end. Calamity can't be spread by simply willing it that way. One must first lay down the foreground. Plans must be made. Everything must follow the world order.

Or so that is what Desco had told him previously. The sweat that dripped onto the terra beneath him made little to no sound at all. At least to him that is. One whom had been possessed by the uniquely form madness know as greed. Merely a sin to others, but for him provided much mote. Even as he struggled to lift moves of dirt away. Even as he moaned out with tiresome cries he refused to cease. The humanity he had been given by Desco simply allowed him to wield on. Once a tireless creature with no desire he had simply bowed his head to a mere human. Someone in which he worshipped as God. So even as blood gushed from his fingertips, and filled the many holes he dug. Greed simply continued to his work. Over fourth graves had been dug up, and with were the remains of Meisters. Each of their coffins laid lined up in order for date of birth. Whether they skeletal remains, or simply decay flesh. He wished to have them all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Petals in full Bloom{Search for Kishin}   Petals in full Bloom{Search for Kishin} I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 11:40 am

Despite the events that have been occurring in Death City Greed would continue to work on digging up the graves of fallen warriors. As he did so a number of civilians that worked at the grave yard would show themselves. To them Greed was nothing more than a nuisance that stained the existence of everything by being present. Yet not a single one of them had decided to step fourth to stop him. Instead each, and every last one of the 16 individuals cowered in fear. Their tremendous trembling wouldn't go unnoticed by Greed at all. But his sense of mercy shone through for just a bit as he watched small children cling to the parents gathered there. With his development Greed had gained not only a sense of mortality, but also 40 inmates corpses for testing. With his work done Greed walked directly passed each, and everyone of the holes he dug, and began loading the corpses onto a nearby truck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Petals in full Bloom{Search for Kishin}   Petals in full Bloom{Search for Kishin} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Petals in full Bloom{Search for Kishin}
Page 1 of 1