Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Boys dorms

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Boys dorms - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2014, 11:11 pm

OOC: I thought Jet was still in the blade? Since while weapons are in their weapon form I read that they are sorta in a black room
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2014, 11:19 pm

(OOC: Oh. Sorry, I was confused. I thought that Jet had turned back. Okay then.)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2014, 11:29 pm

OOC:it is ok any one could've gotten confused

Jet grins, picking up the guitar and plucks a string listening to the sound. "So you think we could up the power of our resonance by playing this guitar which seems to be a Vintage 56 Les Paul CST. A fine price of work when it was created. Fine tuned, and...copper strings? I don't know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2014, 11:55 pm

OOC: Okie. Thanks.

" Well, there's nothing wrong with trying, right? You seem to know your guitars well." Sayto got the sword ready. " Have you had partners before? Do you know what will happen? Is it different for certain people?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2014, 8:43 am

Jet shrugs "Well I really I tended to move around without a meiste but I have resonated with a few meisters like that teacher Laura something. But really I tend to fight with my hand transformed for the most part."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2014, 1:04 pm

" Okay. So, we'll just see, then." She grins and gets ready. " You can start playing now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2014, 5:36 pm

Jet starts to think then grins "Alright." He starts playing 'Welcome to the Jungle' in time with the song playing in his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2014, 7:02 pm

" Okay." Sayto starts to concentrate. Soon she is in blackness. There is nothing other than black. She sees glowing, and it looks like it's coming from her. She is now her soul. Her soul is yellow, with a red tattoo flickering above her. The flickering tattoo continues onto the top of her soul, and all the way to the bottom. 'This feels weird' she says, as she looks around. She looks behind her, and sees another light, far away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2014, 8:25 pm

As Jet plays he starts to mix in different parts of Rock songs together, wether it was chorus or the solo he didn't care. He keeps playing and playing finally playing the solo for 'Carry on'. Jet starts to get really into it playing with his fingers instead of a pick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2014, 8:43 pm

As Sayto gets closer to the light, the music gets louder. Soon it feels like it's about to burst her eardrums. She sees that it's a soul. Jet's soul. She gets a little closer, no matter how much that dang music hurts. She has to admit, it is pretty good. She sees that Jet's soul has a guitar, and he's playing it.

(OOC: Can you explain what Jet's soul looks like?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2014, 9:11 pm

OOC:it has wolf ears, it's color is gray, it's face tends to change with his emotion like right now it is giving off a grin with that one little canine hanging out of his mouth

Jet keeps playing. After a while while he just starts playing random riffs that surprising sound good together. As he plays he sorta hums along.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2014, 9:33 pm

(OOC: Okie doke.)

Hearing the sudden music change, Sayto burst out laughing. He sure is getting into it. She went closer to the wolf-eared soul, close enough to shake his hand. Well, that's if souls had hands... Not the point.

Sayto concentrated more, and they started to resonate. Sayto felt like something was a little off..

They had almost fully resonated... and then.. BOOM!

Sayto heard a deafening sound as she almost immediately dropped Jet. She stumbled back, holding her ears. Soon, the sound went away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2014, 10:03 pm

Jet transforms back into human and hurried over to her, a look of worry on his face "Hey Sayto you ok? We were almost there and then there was loud noise then it stopped. What do you think happened."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2014, 10:24 pm

Sayto cleaned out her ears, as if there was water in them. The pain had gone away by then. " I'm fine. Slight headache. But fine. I can't hear that well right now, so might have to talk louder. I kinda expected something like that to happen. We just became partners.. so yeah." She started laughing. " I gotta say, your soul looked PRETTY awesome." She smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 10:54 am

Jet grins "Thanks well want to train?" Jet says but he starts thinking 'I will have to read up on that. And maybe in a week or two get a mission'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 11:17 am

" Sure. We can try the resonance thing later." Sayto smiled. " I really wanna try that again, now that it failed." She walked to the center of the roof. " But for now, let's train."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 11:32 am

Jet nods and gets in a fighting stance "Ladies first." He grins and makes a mental note. He starts nodding his head to a song in his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 11:41 am

" Sure. Though, I'm not exactly a 'lady'. But sure." Sayto runs at Jet, sliding under him, gets up quickly, and gives a hard kick to the back of his leg, as to make him lose his balance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 3:22 pm

Jet falls to one knee but stays on that one knee and swings his leg around at Sayto "Want to have some small talk while we train? So where're you from?"

OOC: just remembered to mention this Jet has a mechanical arm and legs. Sorry about not telling you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 3:27 pm

(OOC: Oh, ha.)

Sayto jumped up, making the leg miss. As she was landing, she kicked his back. She landed on her butt, but got up again. " I think I was born in Georgia. I've lived here so long, that that might be wrong." She laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 3:37 pm

Jet rolls, letting the kick throw him forward. He gets and charges forward at Sayto. When he gets a few feet away from her, he sprints full out. When he gets close enough he throws a punch from his left arm (the normal one) at her gut.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 3:44 pm

Sayto gets hit in the gut, and she keels over. She coughs, but gets up. She slaps herself, and she's back to normal. She coughs again. " Nice punch. You're pretty strong.. So, where are you from?" She gets back into her fighting stance, and quickly throws a punch at Jet's face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 4:33 pm

Jet doesn't get back in time and gets punched in the face. He stumbles and gets in a fighting pose. "ehat you don't want to talk? Fine by me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 5:32 pm

" Sorry. But, yup, I wanna talk. How about we don't punch each other's faces. It'll be pretty hard to talk with a swollen mouth." She smiled as she got into a fighting pose. " So where were you from?"

(OOC: I think I'll let Jet win this fight. Of course, Sayto won't go down easily..)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 6:27 pm

Just nods "Well I born up in Washington state but some circumstances happened and I was raised by wolves for pretty much my whole childhood. After words when I got back to my house some more things happened and I ended up having to travel around." Jet rushes forward
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boys dorms
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next