Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Boys dorms

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Boys dorms - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 9:37 pm

Sayto looked over at Jet. She gave a cheery smile. " You're welcome! I'm Satyo. Sayto Ganza. Who's you?" She said, still sitting down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 9:43 pm

Jet smiles and says "Nice to meet you Sayto. My name is Jet Tucker, professional thief, and a guitar player. Also a weapon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 9:51 pm

" Hello. Unfortunately, I have nothing that you can steal except for my knife... But good luck with that. I figured you played guitar, considering that you were just playing guitar. A weapon? That's cool. I'm just a regular old meister. No special talents.. Just a meister. What kind of weapon are you?" She asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 9:56 pm

Jet transforms his left hand into the rapier blade and swishes through the air "Just a rapier and trust me I only steal from gangs."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 10:05 pm

" Awesome. And it's also good that you only steal from gangs. I don't wanna hurt you." She gave a smug smile. " This is my weapon." She took out a shiny red-handled knife, with a bright white blade. She swished it through the air, in the same motion as Jet. " HaHA."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 10:22 pm

Jet grins "Eń Gardé Mi amour!" He slashes at Sayto but planning on stopping just before it hit her "Hey you want to become a weapon and meister pair?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 10:28 pm

Sayto threw her knife out and blocked his weapon. Sayto was surprised. No one had ever asked to be her weapon, in the whole year she was there. So, naturally I guess, she jumped at the chance. " Sure! This is really exciting! I have never been asked to be partners with someone! YAY! I'm finally a real meister! Of course, I have only practiced with knives.. Good thing I'm a fast learner!" Sayto was genuinely happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 10:42 pm

Jet smiles "Want me to transform fully? Or should we go outside?" Jet transforms his hand back into a normal hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 10:57 pm

" In here. Of course, I can't get up until that person apologizes... That might be a problem." She chuckles again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 11:01 pm

Jet nods, glows grey, and then he transforms, his body elongated into the form of the rapier, the hand guard skittle more mechanical looking than the rest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 11:06 pm

Sayto quickly grabs the handle on the weapon, and just sits there. The weapon isn't too light, nor too heavy. " What do I do, now? I mean, there's really not much I can do.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 11:33 pm

Jet face appears in the blade "Want to go up to the roof?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 11:37 pm

" Well.. I mean... It's just that........ Oh, fuck it. I'm over waiting for that guy to apologize. Why did I even care?" Sayto got up, and started wandering again. Then she stopped. " Uh.. Quick question? How do I get to the roof?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2014, 9:42 am

Jet thinks and then says "Do you want to climb? Because I can help just go to room 117, that's my room, open the window look for two handholds, two footholds, and start climbing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2014, 1:24 pm

" Ooo. An adventure! Les go!" Sayto ran into room 117, and stopped. She sighed. " Dang my memory! Did you say, window? Or did you say something else? I can't remember.. heh heh.. yeah.." She rubbed the back of her neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2014, 1:39 pm

"Yep the window." His face appears in the blade, grinning "Just hop out the window and start a' climbing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2014, 1:43 pm

Satyo nodded. Then she burst out in laughter, as she ran to the window, opened it, went outside the window, and started climbing with one hand. " Yeah.. Better get used to my lack of memory, and my lack of direction, AND how I don't notice a lot. So I just keep climbing 'till i get to the top?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2014, 2:05 pm

Jet says "Alright and yes to the top....OF THE WORLD!" He starts laughing "So what're some of your hobbies?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2014, 2:14 pm

" I feel like that's from a song.. Anyways, I guess some of my hobbies are.. hmm.. Well, practicing with my knife, I'm pretty good at the drums.. And I guess practicing for fights, in general. I gotta say, my reflexes are pretty good." She said as she climbed, and then started to hum to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2014, 6:23 pm

Jet nods and says "So what're some of the strengths and weaknesses you have? I mean if we are partners we need to know each other's limits so we can raise them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2014, 6:42 pm

" I think that my only weaknesses are that I don't notice a lot, I have a terrible memory, and a terrible sense of direction. But there might be more. I'll have to find out. And my strengths... quick reflexes, so far." Sayto responded. " How about you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2014, 8:28 pm

Jet thinks then says "Here my strengths I know really good ways to tame canines, I will never back down from a fight, I won't let you down in a fight, and I tend to find out a way to get what we need. My weaknesses are that I won't back down from a challenge and I am clausterphobic."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2014, 9:07 pm

" Cool. Not sure if I would back down from a fight, since I've never gotten in one." Sayto finally got to the top. She sat on the ledge, and looked out at the view. " Isn't it beautiful?" Sayto held up the sword so he could see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2014, 9:30 pm

Jet grins from the blade "Yeah it is just wait till you see the world. Now want to try a resonance?" Jet says while looking at the empty room. He suddenly sees a guiatar so he picks it up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2014, 10:10 pm

(OOC: Oh, we're in a room? I thought that we were on the roof. you're not in weapon form, I see. Okie.)

" Gosh, I can't wait to see the world." Sayto stared out of the window. Then she snapped out of her dreaming. " Soul resonance? Already?" She was a little surprised. " We literally just became partners five minutes ago!" Sayto laughed. " If only I had some drums, then we could make a tiny band." She took her drumsticks out of her bag, and started drumming on the window sill.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boys dorms
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next