Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Boys dorms

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Boys dorms - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 6:43 pm

" Oh. That's.. Wow. My life has been boring. So I don't know how to react.." Sayto fell into a sitting postition. Random sadness kinda washed over her. She didn't know all of what happened, she could just guess. She didn't really want to try and smile. " So I'm guessing that you're an orphan.. with the wolves and such.." She was looking down at the ground. " I'm sorry.. I can't even imagine what that's like.."

(OOC: Sorry for the weirdness, I felt like this is a good way for her to be beaten. Her being overly caring and everything.. So Jet can beat her, now.)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 8:02 pm

OOC: wow first time this has ever happened

Jet stopped the punch, picked Sayto up and put her on the ground. He held her there with one arm and said "I just found another weakness for you: you dwell too much on certain things. Anyway it was my parents who left me in the forest to become stronger. And either way it helped."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 8:14 pm

Sayto looked at him sympathetically. " Still.. Not seeing your parents.." Sayto realized that this was probably making him feel worse so she said," Anyways.. You probably don't want to talk about this.. I'll stop now." She gave a weak smile.

(OOC: Imagine what'll happen when something really bad happens to her.. Geez.. And I thought Jet would win.. He can at least flick her or something, right?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 8:42 pm

Jet pokes her on the nose "That's what you get you get for losing. Anyway I don't care if we talk about it or not. Either way you still want to train or do you think we are ready for a mission?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 8:52 pm

(OOC: Ha, smooth.)

Sayto was a little taken back by the poke. Then she laughed, and gave a quirky smile. " Umm.. Okay.." Then she continued, " Yeah.. I think too hard about certain things, but I can't help it. I think that we should try the soul resonance again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 10:50 pm

Jet nods and transforms, immediately on Sayto's waist in the scabbard "Ready? I am going to try some different mellowed songs. Maybe we can find a different resonance." Jet closes his eyes, concentrating, and when he opens them he finds himself in the room again with that same guitar, so he walks over to it and picks it up. When he picked it up he started playing 'Stairway to heaven' by Lynard Skynard
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 10:58 pm

(OOC: Question: What does 'on Sayto's waist in the scabbard' mean?)

Sayto started concentrating again. Soon she was in the dark, again. But this time, there was a small tint of blue in the darkness. 'huh.' she thought. Same as last time, as she got closer to his soul, with the music gradually getting louder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2014, 12:00 am

Jet starts playing 'House of the Rising sun' from sons of anarchy. Afterwards he just keeps playing and playing nonstop. Eventually he starts playing 'She talks to angels' by the Black Crowes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2014, 10:35 am

Sayto's soul is close now, and she starts to concentrate more. She feels the energy of the resonance. Despite how loud the music is, it helps.

By now they have almost fully resonated, and Sayto hears humming.

The humming gets louder.... and louder... and the loudest it could be... and they have resonated.

Thunder is surrounding Sayto, now. She holds the sword out in front of her, and really quickly draws some lines, not in any particular form. It first glows, and then shoots out in front of her, destroying anything the lines touch. It disappears one hundred feet away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2014, 12:57 pm

Jet grins and says "Hell yeah. We did it." He keeps playing. He starts to tap his foot to the beat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2014, 1:11 pm

Sayto did a girly squeal, then cleared her throat, embarrassed. " Umm.. AWESOME!! That was actually REALLY cool!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2014, 8:52 pm

Jet looks at Sayto from the blade "That was awesome! What should we name it?" Jet starts nodding his head to some random beat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2014, 10:44 pm

" Hmm.. Precision Blast? I'm not very good with names.." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2014, 3:10 pm

Jet nods and says "How about Precision Thunder?" Jet keeps nodding his head to the beat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2014, 3:13 pm

" Okie, cool. It's called Precision Thunder. Sounds epic." Sayto laughed as she took out her drumsticks, and started drumming to the beat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boys dorms   Boys dorms - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boys dorms
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4