Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Dragon's Power

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

A Dragon's Power - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dragon's Power   A Dragon's Power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 11:37 pm

With a great roar, ArchAngel flapped his wings, and took to the air, before dive bombing another building. Currently, there was little thought going on in ArchAngels mind beyond 'rip tear kill!' Crashing into the building, he proceeded to blast the inhabitants with blinding white fire before grabbing their souls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Dragon's Power   A Dragon's Power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 12:07 am

The Kishin quickly focused on his Black Blood to make sure Rosanna wasn't around where the angel was shooting. Thankfully, she wasn't in that direction. But, if the angel did manage to accidently hurt her, he would make sure he would never be able to do it again.

Glaucon transformed into a giant bird, similar in appearence to a crow, and flew up into the air. After finding an area away from Rosanna, he rose to a decent height and stedied himself, flapping slowly to keep his body in place. With a strain of effort, the Kishin shot out thousands of feather-shaped blades all over the area, piercing through buildings and raining down on anyone in the streets! The onslaught just seemed to keep going and going, carrying on for a few solid minutes before he finally stopped and landed in the destruction. Buildings were leveled as souls lined the streets, mostly coming from people running in a panic. Glaucon shifted back into his human form and extended a series of tendrils to collect as many souls as he could as quickly as possible. 22 souls were absorbed with several more lying around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Dragon's Power   A Dragon's Power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 12:49 am

With another, MUCH less human sounding roar, ArchAngel swooped down, and began to pluck the souls up. "MORE! MUST HAVE MORE! HAHAHAHAHA! THIS NEBUN CREATURE WILL NOT KNOW WHAT HIT IT!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Dragon's Power   A Dragon's Power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 1:13 am

Glaucon sighed slightly. If Rosanna still didn't know where they were after that.... He had to have taken out at least a fourth of the city. Slightly concerned, he focused on her Black Blood again. She was still in the town.... It would probably be best to meet her in person and see how she is. Just in case something had happened.

"You know, Archangel, I've been wondering. It's a question I ask quite a few people and they almost never have a worthwhile answear." The Kishin's arm extended, absorbing 6 more souls as he talked. His expression remained serious, almost somber. "Why do you gain power? What purpose do you hope to accomplish if you ever do become a complete Kishin? Sometimes it seems like nobody truely understands what it means to lose yourself for a cause." Glaucon's eyes went straight to the angel's head, the very pupils seeming to twitch unnaturally for a split second as he spoke. "Power without a purpose is meaningless, after all...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Dragon's Power   A Dragon's Power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 1:23 am

ArchAngel was silent for a moment. "....That is a surprisingly complex question. Very well. I intend to make a world free from sin. Free from lies, greed, and despair." 

Considering that the street was rather...filled with souls, the Large Kishin Egg walked, picking up more souls as he went.

"I assume your goal is to destroy this 'Nebun' creature?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Dragon's Power   A Dragon's Power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 1:56 am

"Yes..." Glaucon admitted. "But Nebun's just the start of it. It's only fitting since he's the one who helped make me what I am today. First Nebun, then Sylas and the DWMA. After that, it's back to the Dark Weapons and Kishin. At least, unless things change to some extent...." A slight smile crossed his face as the Kishin crossed his arms as he followed the angel before forming a pair of wings and just floating after him.

"That's the only way to acchieve peace, you know. Wiping out any one side will just end in more struggles, more hatred and greed, destruction in their attempts at control without purpose. That's why there must be balance through death. Why I adopt madness as my power to destroy madness. It's the only solution to it all!" Realizing he was rambling on a bit, Glaucon retracted his wings and just walked next to the angel normally. "Our goals seem pretty similar, you know.... Maybe we should stick together even after Nebun is destroyed? I would imagine your abilities would be useful in several situations and, if you agree to it, I can grant you my power! Between us and Rosanna, who knows what could be accomplished?"
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: A Dragon's Power   A Dragon's Power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 11:13 am

The destruction of the city...she felt it. But it mattered ot her very little. Why didn't she cause the destruction at such a massive scale? What's stopping her from also enjoying have the blood of many more civilians on her hands? "So perhaps he is here..." From within her consciousness she concentrated on the black blood figure in her mind, slightly rubbing her claws against the mirror like surface as it stared into her soul, yearning for the freedom that it initially had, yet was short-lived. "You my precious tool...will help me." she whispered to calmly, digging claw deep into the glass and witnessing as the gaseous figure oozed out consuming everything in that space, all but Varana. Even Rosanna allowed herself to be consumed by the black blood, her apathy refusing to let her resist. Yet Varana became one with it, it was her base, the black blood took HER shape! It WAS APART OF HER! SHE WAS IN CONTROL!

Immediately after taking control of the blood, Rosanna's body shot out black needles in all directions a good couple yards from her party, impaling any bystanders, about 10 bystanders who fleeing were impaled, and yet there were even more souls from those who have died from the fires. Varana took a deep breath and struggled to retract the black blood spikes back into their body, snickering at what she has accomplished. "This Black Blood...feels delicious..." she muttered, before taking the souls and consuming them leisurely.

OOC: 127 souls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Dragon's Power   A Dragon's Power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 3:12 pm

"Perhaps."  Said ArchAngel as he continued to stroll. "But I doubt the Other would like it. You see, I am not the sole inhabitant of this body. The Other, a man known as Faraldo, is too weak to recognize what must be done." ArchAngel would give a snort. "The tenderhearted fool seeks to undo the evolution I have undergone with the aid of his 'black books'. But I doubt he will find a way to do so. As I said, he is weak. But yes, I will think about aiding you after we destroy this Nebun creature."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Dragon's Power   A Dragon's Power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 4:03 pm

"Take as much time as you need to talk it over with yourself." The Angel seemed to have a split personallity of some kind.... But, unlike Rosanna's, it seemed unlikely he could level things out by draining his blood and resonating. It wouldn't be a problem as long as he stayed in line with his plans, though.

Glaucon turned around as his body begain to grow and distort. He transformed into a massive 20 foot tall faceless human-shaped form with a pair of glowing green marks on his head in the place of eyes! His body was covered in dark purple scales and muscle as he crouched down in preperation. Then, the Kishin charged off through the town, crashing through buildings as he leveled them one by one. But, as he was charging, any human would instead be absorbed into his body on contact. Forced to be eaten by his Black Blood as he assimilated their souls. 15 people were absorbed with several more being killed as about a fifth of the town was leveled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Dragon's Power   A Dragon's Power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 7:08 pm

ArchAngel walked, picking up a few souls from those killed by glaucon, roughly ten. "I shall. However, word of warning. I have...business, to attend to, in various regions. I must attend these things alone, for certain reasons. I propose we meet up in about a month. Death City sound good?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Dragon's Power   A Dragon's Power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 7:39 pm

"That sounds like a plan. I'll watch for your light." Glaucon shrunk back down to a normal size as he started to focus on his Black Blood again. Now that that was settled, he still had to find Rosanna and get out of here. It felt like they had overstayed their welcome and he had a certain idea for a new resonance he wanted to try out....

As the Kishin went to find Rosanna, he absorbed 20 of the souls from the area he had destroyed as well as the one he destroyed earlier with his airborn attack. Finally, he turned around the corner to where he sensed her, unsure what he'd find as he called out her name.

"Rosanna! It's time to go."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Dragon's Power   A Dragon's Power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 8:07 pm

With that, ArchAngel flapped his wings, and took to the skies. He had places to be, people to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: A Dragon's Power   A Dragon's Power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 9:11 pm

This was great! No...more than great, this was absolutely wonderful! IS THIS WHAT POWER FELT LIKE?! IS THIS WHAT BEING NEAR INVINCIBLE WAS?! The power of the black blood was surging through her body, and with her controlling it she felt unstoppable, as if even the wrath of the great Shinigami: Lord Death couldn't strike Varana down from her mental pedestal! With the black blood she was now more reckless than before, jumping through buildings blindly and completely slaughtering the humans inside, completely disregarding her own safety for that of pleasure, which was now much more easier obtained as she reached her true base potential that was ever growing. She repeated the process for a couple small houses, about 4 living areas which housed a modest number of about 3 family members each. Simply going through their living quarters roughly, and gutting them, burning them, or using her otherwise humiliating methods to kill them and submerge herself into her satisfaction and pride, taking their souls at the end to reflect her progress.

OOC: 139 souls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Dragon's Power   A Dragon's Power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 9:43 pm

"Rosanna!" He shouted again to get her attention. Glaucon turned into a liquid state and shot through a window of the house she was in before re-forming. His eyes glowed with green flames as he interrupted her little party. "Come on, Rosanna. We've spent enough time messing around here. I'm ready to try something a bit... different now.... And I'll need some time to get things ready."

He turned around slightly, knowing she finally got what he was saying. "If you're not leaving soon, then I'm just going to go and find you later."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Dragon's Power   A Dragon's Power - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Dragon's Power
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2