Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 9:30 pm

Claire shook her head, wiping the tears and the few drops of bile away. She fell forward, bracing herself against the toilet, closing her eyes. "Please, just let me rest."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 9:52 pm

"Doctor." Tony said, tossing a sleeve of crackers over to her. "I'm not leaving you here to suffer, and with you already being cut open, there could be several complications."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 10:32 pm

Claire looked up at him weakly, then gave a single nod, too tired and strung out to do anything else. She looked over to Jazz, her hand finding the revolver's. "Come with?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 12:30 am

There were three firm knocks on the door as a courier stood outside the door, fidgeting with an envelope. He was a fairly young boy, no more than ten, with red hair and freckles.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 5:18 pm

Claire fidgeted a bit at the knocks, standing slowly. She wobbled a bit, but soon her steps grew more firm. "I should get the door."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 5:40 pm

When the door was opened, the boy waved the thick, full envelope in the air, "Letter for Miss Claire Olivia Farron and Miss Jasmine Aeliana Smith!" He practically shoved it in her hands before taking off down the road.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 5:45 pm

Claire closed her eyes after closing the door, leaning against it. After a few moments she opened it, pulling out the contents.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 5:46 pm

The thickness of the envelope came from several stacks of cash being shoved inside. All in one hundred dollar bills, totalling at $50,000.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 5:52 pm

Claire stared down at the envelope for a few moments, before dropping it in shock. She just stared down at the floor and the envelope, momentarily numb. Some of the money spilled from the envelope, settling on the carpet.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 10:49 pm

"Claire?" Tony said, popping out of the bathroom finally, having pulled Jazz to her feet and holding her leaning against him. "Who was....?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 10:50 pm

Tony's voice broke Claire out of her stupor, and she slowly knelt down, picking up the money and brushing past Tony, dropping the envelope in her room and locking the door behind her. She turned to him, leaning against the wall at the same time. "A gift from Akira."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 11:07 pm

His body stiffened as he remembered the abduction, a motion that didn't go unnoticed by the revolver he held. "What for?" She asked, or perhaps demanded.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 11:08 pm

Claire looked over to her, a strange mixture of venom and nervousness. "He checked up on me. He bought me the pregnancy tests, a-and he said... That there's a possibility the... the baby could be his. So he offered to h-help pay."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 11:10 pm

Her body tensed instantly, as did Tony's, but it looked as though she was about to run.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 11:12 pm

Claire looked down at the floor, finally opening the small pack of crackers and eating them. After she finished eating, she looked to Tony. "Can we go now? I just... I need to sit, and if I do it here, I won't leave. I'm exhausted."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 11:15 pm

He nodded, carefully stepping away from Jasmine and cradling the other girl. Jasmine swayed, her fists balling, but she said nothing.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 11:18 pm

Claire looked from Tony to Jazz, then pulled from the other scythe, going to her... whatever they were now. She leaned on the girl, holding herself up and the revolver as well. She began taking slow steps, guiding her towards the door.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 11:29 pm

She stiffened instantly, pushing away from the girl and causing them both to stumble. Reflexively, Tony grabbed them both, holding one by the arm and the other by the waist.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 11:31 pm

Claire looked at Jazz, more than one kind of pain in her eyes. She pushed away from Tony, stalking towards the door. She opened it, and then quickly slammed it shut behind her, the smashing sound echoing through the apartment.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 11:51 pm

Jasmine immediately let out a groan, "I think I might just walk back to the dorm..." Antonio glared at her pointedly, hurrying off after the pinkish blonde.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 11:52 pm

Claire was no where to be found on that floor, but the sound of muffled crying down the stairwell gave an easy locator for the other girl.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 12:11 am

Tony took the stairs in quick jumps, reaching her shortly, though Jasmine was much further behind, running her hand through her hair repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 12:13 am

Claire sat across a few steps, her eyes closed tight as tears spilt down her cheeks. One hand covered her mouth, muffling her sobs, and the other was pressed to her bangs, pushing them up and pressing against her forehead.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 11:37 am

Tony came over to her, kneeling down and moving her hands away. "Hey.... hey there, look at me."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 11:40 am

She moved the hand from her mouth, instead moving it down to over her heart, digging her fingers into her shirt and chest. "It hurts." She choked out. "It hurts and it burns and I just want to cut it out." She put emphasis on the last three words, almost like they were each their own sentence. "I-I just... I want to be her angel again."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)
Page 12 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next