Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 11:51 am

"That shouldn't be your priorty right now," he said, lifting her into his arms, "You have to worry about yourself first before even thinking about her." The words were gentle, but the pain in his eyes made it clear just how much he didn't want to say that to her. "Let's get you checked out and then you and I will chill today, alright?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 11:53 am

"Just... G-Give me a minute?" She moved the the hand on her forehead, down to her eyes, and occasionally wiped her nose, not caring about appearances at this point.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 11:56 am

He carried her over to the car without a word, popping the passenger door open and setting her inside. Opening the glove compartment, he offered her a pack of tissues and his cd collection. "Play whatever you want, dear."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 11:59 am

She took the tissues, wiping her eyes and her nose more thoroughly, before going through the CDs. Eventually she found a mix cd with Iris in it, putting the CD in and skipping to that song.

ooc: No, not because of your video, but because it's playing on my speaker right now.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 12:02 pm

ooc: I'm already aware that I got you addicted lol

ic:
He offered a slight smile, though he said nothing, his eyes distant. Jasmine sat at the top of the stairs, offering him a dismissive wave to tell him to go on ahead. Tony merely nodded, walking around to the other side before driving them away.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 12:09 pm

OOC: Skip to when they come back or what?

Claire watched the apartment go by, craning her neck to look and, perhaps, just hoping to catch a glimpse of her blue-haired firecracker.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 10:42 pm

Some Hours Later...

Claire began to awaken as the car pulled up in front of the apartment building. She looked over, seeing Sarah in the back seat. Initially looking surprised, she quickly shied away, unsure of what to say to her sister.

Sarah offered her a gentle smile, placing a hand on her shoulder. "It's alright, Claire. I'm here for you."

Claire smiled back, yawning soon after.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 10:49 pm

Tony chuckled where he was, shakiing his head, looking at back at the other three bouquets on the back seat. Shaking his head, he parked the car and first opened Sarah's door, then went around to open Claire's for her as well. Jasmine was only a few blocks away, tired but coming nonethelless.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 10:53 pm

Claire slipped out, grabbing the bags Tony had bought for her. She slung the blanket over her shoulder, and held the teddy bear tight, headed for the doors.

Sarah slipped out as well, nodding to Tony as he opened the door. She watched Claire for a moment before following, rubbing her eyes at the thought of her apartment with nearly 3 weeks of not being cleaned.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 11:00 pm

Giving them space, he kept his distance as he followed along behind them, another of the bouquets in hand, a true rainbow of colors with a splash of added gold glitter to it. It was only about five, now, but the day was taking its toll on him as well; he might very well crash on one of the girls' couches.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 11:02 pm

Claire slipped into the elevator, waiting for the others. Sarah slipped in behind them, and once Tony was in with them the elevator started to rise.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 12:08 pm

He didn't say a word, leaning against the back of the elevator with his eyes closed and the flowers in his hands; what else was there for him to do, afterall? The entire situation was immensely awkward...
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 12:10 pm

Sarah stopped the elevator at her floor first, smiling at them. "I'll be up in just a minute, ok?"

Claire nodded, pressing the button for the next floor up. The elevator rose quickly, and soon enough she was headed down the hall, unlocking her door and holding it open for Tony.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 12:18 pm

He pressed his open palm against it, insisting that she go in first, the flowers still pressed against his chest with his other hand. The elevator made a sudden ping as it was called down to the first floor.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 12:21 pm

Claire slipped into the apartment, quickly heading for the couch and collapsing onto it, yawning once more. She pulled out the ice cream, looking to Tony. "Can you put this in the freezer please?" She offered it to him.

Sarah turned the lights on in her apartment and immediately winced at the layer of dust on everything. She would need to do a lot of cleaning before she could stop cringing at the sight of this, but that was for later. She set her carrier bag down, bounding up the stairs that connected her apartment and Claire's. She smiled at Claire and Tony, taking a seat in one of the chairs.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 1:18 pm

He'd already taken the ice cream and placed it in the freezer by the time Sarah made it back. A buzzing from his phone alerted him that the elevator wasn't working --- Lord only knows what happened there, she was probably just impatient --- and that Jazz was on her way up. Tony shook his head, sittiing at the table with the flowers in front of him. "Aren't we disfunctional?" His head shook again at the words.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 2:22 pm

Claire smiled at his words, though she kept silent, holding the toy bear close like her life depended on it.

Sarah gave a sort of snorting chuckle, though she too smiled, nodding in agreement.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 5:41 pm

The sudden sound of plastic wheels slipping on thin carpeting could be heard outside the door, followed by a sudden crashing and banging, and an uncomfortable, "owww...." Tony groaned and shook his head, standing and opening the fron door. Jasmine looked up at him sprawled out and flat on her stomach, her face red from the carpet and embaressment.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 5:42 pm

Claire looked over to the door at the sound, looking uncertain on hearing her voice. She hugged the bear tighter, biting her lower lip and staring at the carpet.

Sarah looked at the door as well, standing and waving at Jasmine. "Hey Jazz!"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 5:53 pm

"Hey..." she said, her voice sheepish as she eased herself up with Tony's help. "Forgot to click the rollers off." The revolver lifted each foot in turn, pushing the wheels back into place before stepping inside, immediately being handed the bouquet. The blush on her face intensified as she shook at her head, conveniently, though not obviously intentionally, avoiding looking at Claire. "What was this for?" He only shrugged.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 5:57 pm

Claire squeezed the bear tighter, unsure of what to say, her brows furrowing in confusion and anxiety.

Sarah walked over, laughing a bit. "It's good to see you. Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 6:02 pm

"What's a little carpet burn?" She shook her head, laughing and panting while Tony brought her a cup of tap water. "Took you long enough to come back here." Her tongue popped out as she gave the younger Farron a smirking tease.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 6:04 pm

Sarah cast a glance over at Claire, smiling. "Well... Blood is thicker than water, and she needed me."

Claire shivered a bit at her comment, wishing the blanket were big enough for her to completely ball up in.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 6:33 pm

Tony offered a shrug, saying nothing before making his way to the kitchen where he promptly began throwing out expired food.

Jasmine let a partial smile tug at her lip as she looked down, "S'ppose so, wouldn't know, myself."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 6:36 pm

Claire reached into her shirt, pulling out the small necklace that she'd had made for herself and Jasmine. She played with the small scythe and revolver, rolling it between her fingers and quickly becoming entranced by the action.

Sarah looked through the pantries, finding that little of the food was spoiled. She muttered under her breath. "Seems like she's managed to keep herself fed."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)
Page 13 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next