Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Night Out (continued)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

A Night Out (continued) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 3:25 am

Finally, not being able to contain himself any longer, he grabbed her by her head and started to kiss her back. He didn't even care where she was grabbing him. He was just too caught up in the kiss and the fact that he was kissing a girl at least three years older.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 3:40 am

Kitsune's eyes widened for a second, as she was caught off guard by his new attitude, then she eased back and her eyes closed. Oh yeah... I'm definitely getting that tip. Then another thought hit her. Holy shit... I AM a whore! Well... more like a stripper, but still! She didn't stop though, but her inner conflict didn't go away. Oh it's not so bad... I'll just ask Kazuko what he thinks later.

OOC: Does Kazuko live with his brother? Cuzit would be hilarious if he and Abby walked in on this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 3:53 am

After about ten more seconds, he breaks away to catch his breath. He's smiling and says, "Wow...words cannot describe how amazing this is for me...god I must sound like an idiot..."

OOC: Sadly no. He was banned from his house for almost kissing Abby.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 3:56 am

"Nah, just a boy." She pulled on the strings that kept her top together and whined. "It's hot in here."

OOC: Oh yeah, I remember that. Lol poor Kazuko
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 4:00 am

"Want me to help you with that?" He winks and kisses her again

OOC: Alright, I'm seriously pushing it staying up this late XD
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 4:08 am

She giggles. "I'd love that but... it's not very easy to get off. I really only take it off when I shower..." She kisses him back. "You could probably find a spot where your hands fit though." Kitsune dug her head in to his neck, and bit down lightly.

OOC: Yeah I was just about to ask, what the hell are you doing up this late? I thought I was the only night owl on this site. And when I say night owl, I mean I stay up to like six in the morning, but still.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 11:18 am

He puts one of her hands under her top, and strokes her body very gently.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 7:06 pm

"You guys are always the same." She whispered with one arm under her head. "You act like you're afraid that you're gonna break me. Put some passion in to this." Kitsune rolls him off of her and on to the floor, then pounces on him and gets to work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 8:21 pm

He didn't seem to mind being thrown to the ground, or her pouncing on him. It hurt a bit, but he got over it and let her do her thing. He said, "Trust me...there's no way I would be able to break a girl like you..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 8:22 pm

"Then act like it." She winked and kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 8:25 pm

He smiles and he leans up to whisper right in her ear, "And how would you propose I do that?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 8:29 pm

"I don't know, get creative." She tempted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 8:32 pm

His smile grows and he starts to kiss her neck again, but much less gently than before.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 8:49 pm

"Mmmh, that's better." She holds his head against her with her free hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 9:06 pm

He wraps his arms around her and he whispered in her ear, "Make your next move..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 10:04 pm

A smile grows on her face and she starts to move down, disappearing from his site, though her hands remained clenching his shoulders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 1:56 pm

He looks for her, trying to see what she was doing while still having his shoulders clenched.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 2:04 pm

Kitsune was doing her best not to reveal what she was doing, until she'd actually gotten there. When the surprise hit, the young inexperienced boy would sure as hell be caught off guard. It was too bad he didn't have anything to steal, because he was easy pickings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 2:22 pm

OOC: ...the vaugeness...confusing...don't wanna get it wrong so just pm me what she's doing XD. I have a pretty good idea, but...if I get it wrong it would be embarrassing.

His eyes grew wide and he muttered to himself, "How the hell did this happen...?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 2:28 pm

OOC: Lol okay, I'm trying my best to be vague, but it's harder than I thought. I wish we could just label the titles mature and then go all out in the threads, but eh rules are rules.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 2:35 pm

OOC: Looking over the rules again...I only notice that you can't use strong language...
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 2:37 pm

OOC: I know, but I made a thread in the comments and suggestions about it, and Oblivion said it had to be vague and hard to understand or something like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 2:40 pm

OOC: *sigh* Dangit...anyway, ur turn
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 2:44 pm

Kitsune kept going until it seemed that Kazuko had had enough. She was worried if she did much more, he'd have a heart attack, and she was sure that she'd earned that 'tip' by now. "You held out a little longer than I thought you would."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 2:49 pm

He sat up and said, "Thanks...that...that was probably the most amazing experience I've had with a girl...man I sound like an idiot, don't I?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Night Out (continued)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next