Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Night Out (continued)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

A Night Out (continued) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 2:53 pm

"Nah, maybe just a little desperate." She helped him in to an upright position, and poked his side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 3:06 pm

He jumped slightly and smiled. "Desperate...never thought I'd ever be described as that..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 3:16 pm

"Well, you did just pay for a girl to come and do to you what a guy like you should already have a girlfriend for." She shot him a glare. "But if you do get one, you'd better not take her for granted."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 3:20 pm

He keeps his smile. "A guy like me...you're giving me way too much false hope."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 3:28 pm

"Awe, come on. From what I've seen, you're a pretty good guy. I'll be honest, if most girls could see you right now, they would call you a disgusting pig, but I know that guys like you, -especially around your age,- have all those crazy hormones going on. And well, girls aren't always willing to do this kind of thing, so I don't see a problem with it as long as your single... or in a really bad relationship." She explained cheerily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 3:40 pm

He nods and says, "Well, I know a lot of girls would date me. That's not what I was talking about. I was talking about if I didn't know any better, I would think you liked me." He's still smiling, looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 3:50 pm

She blushed, and made a startled noise. "Oh come on, we already went over this, I'm no good in relationships, Kazuko. I- I don't have the right feelings for things like that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 3:56 pm

"What, you think I do? I've had at least three "girlfriends" within the past two weeks. I suck at relationships. I'm not like my brother at all. It's like...I can't get enough out of one girl and it makes me feel like a jerk." His smile disappears as he's talking, leaving a slightly frustrated expression.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 6:46 pm

She looks at him softly and leans in. "If it means anything, I don't think your a jerk."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 6:49 pm

He looks back at her and smiles. "Thanks..." He see's her leans in a little, his smile grows a little.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 8:45 pm

She notices him smile, and she blushes. "I- I uh..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 10:28 pm

He can't help but laugh a little when he see's her blush. "Why are you blushing? And stuttering? I'm the one who should be..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 10:32 pm

"Should be...?" She mumbled. All of her focus drained away, and she could do nothing but stare in to his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2013, 11:19 am

"Yeah..." He mumbled back, and then kissed her. After realizing what he did, he broke away, to reveal that he was blushing. He was trying to say something, but all he could get out was, "I...umm..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2013, 3:50 pm

Kazuko started trying to say something, most likely explain himself for kissing Kitsune, but she didn't care. She shushed him and kissed him back, blushing a bit herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2013, 5:47 pm

He never saw her blush, because he was already kissing her again, leaning in a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2013, 5:52 pm

Kitsune grabbed one of his arms, pinning it to the ground, and clenched the collar of his shirt with the other. So this is what it's supposed to feel like... After a couple seconds she broke away again, checking the time on her phone. "I should uh... get back to work." She looked up at him with an inviting expression. "Walk me there?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2013, 5:57 pm

He smiled and said, "Sure thing." He kissed her one more time and got up, holding out his hand for her.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2013, 6:07 pm

She took it, and happily began walking back to Chupa Cabra's. "You know, this doesn't mean that I'm going to stop doing my job sweety." Kitsune winked at him, and gave him a kiss on the cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2013, 6:12 pm

"What exactly would 'this' be?" He had his sly grin that he usually wore, and looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2013, 6:31 pm

She stopped to think for a second or two, and then said, "This is a start."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2013, 6:41 pm

He thinks for a moment as well and resumes walking forward. When they get to Chupa Cabra's he asks, "A start for what exactly?" And he walks closer to her, so that they're bodies are almost touching and he stares directly into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2013, 6:53 pm

"Don't make me say it, Kazuko..." She looked down at him, embarrassed. To her surprise, they were almost the same height. If she weren't wearing any shoes, he may have even been taller than her, though her shoes hardly added anything to her height.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2013, 6:59 pm

He says, "Does it start with...an 'L'?" At this point it's obvious that he's teasing her.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2013, 7:08 pm

"Hey, stop that!" She said, nudging his shoulder. "What happened to you being the nervous quiet one?" Kitsune hugged him, and rested her head on his shoulder happily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Night Out (continued)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next