Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Night Out (continued)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

A Night Out (continued) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2013, 7:20 pm

"That's the non-confident me." He says, hugging her back. "And if you wanna get to know the other me..." He tilts his head so his lips are right next to her ear and he whispers, "Then I invite you to do so..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2013, 7:22 pm

"Well... I'd love to, but I have to go back to work at the moment." See you later sweety.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2013, 7:33 pm

He lets go of her and says, "Well, you know where to find me." He kissed her and started to walk off, but then turned around and said, "Almost forgot your tip, didn't I?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2013, 7:46 pm

"Oh yeah, you wont have to pay me for another session though." She winked.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 1:29 am

OOC: Ace, I like that idea on page three about titles...Let's do it...
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 1:31 am

OOC: Really? cool, I was probably just gonna message you later. See, I come up with a hell of a lot of ideas for this site :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 12:34 pm

He gets out the roll of money, and picks five bills from the it. "Three-hundred-seventy sound alright?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 4:15 pm

"Perfect." She purred, taking the money. "See you tomorrow." Kitsune bent over and kissed his cheek, then walked back in to the bar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 5:21 pm

Kazuko smiled to himself and walked away. "Man I'm good..." He mutters to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Night Out (continued)   A Night Out (continued) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Night Out (continued)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4