Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fight clubs are easy.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Fight clubs are easy. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight clubs are easy.   Fight clubs are easy. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 3:22 am

OOC//

Woah, Jac there is no reason that Arthur should still be standing, he's taken atleast 4 direct hits from a soul's wavelength, and pummeled several times. He shouldn't have the strength to stand any would be lucky to have and bones not shattered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight clubs are easy.   Fight clubs are easy. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 11:13 am

Ooc: Oh I'm sorry, I did not know her contruct was using soul force too. I thought he was just mimicking her movements. I did not know constructs could attacks with soul force. Yeah Arthur would be down and out by now.
Arthur laid on the floor trying to catch a breath. He was covered in sweat, bruises and burns. Looks like the scars on his upper body would be getting some new friends after this. A medic put him on a stretcher, he made his words count as the room was spinning and blackness enveloped the edges of his vision. " She wins, but no way do you pay her! This is a bare fist place not maaaagiiiiii " he lost consciousness, and was carried away. Blood was coming from his mouth but he would recover.
Eventually.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight clubs are easy.   Fight clubs are easy. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 11:43 am

"Whatever.. I still won." I say cracking my knuckles and dismissing my construct. "Barely a scratch on me... Kinda pathetic." I walk over to the bar and get a glass of water to quench my thirst as I towel myself off again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight clubs are easy.   Fight clubs are easy. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 11:48 am

Still sitting down he says "Pathetic, have to use magic to win. Stupid witch." He gets up and walks past her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight clubs are easy.   Fight clubs are easy. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 11:52 am

I snort a little as he finishes "You really thought I needed magic to beat that wimp? Only reason I finished that fight like that is because you killed my good mood you little whiner."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight clubs are easy.   Fight clubs are easy. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 12:05 pm

He stops and turns around. He walks to the witch standing over her. "You know, I like you. A girl who can kick a** and can handle herself." He put his hand out to her. "I'm James"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight clubs are easy.   Fight clubs are easy. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 12:16 pm

I smirk as I take his hand "I'm Mira." I grip it tightly as I look up into his eyes "Ya know you kinda owe me a good time since you ruined my mood."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight clubs are easy.   Fight clubs are easy. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 12:20 pm

He chuckles and grabs his bag. "Nice to meet you. Sorry about that. How about you come with me and I'll buy you a drink." He looked at her with his right eye since he wears tape over the other one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight clubs are easy.   Fight clubs are easy. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 12:28 pm

"I'd love a drink. Nice to meet someone with freaking manners in a place like this." I crack my neck as I sling my towel into the ring "So where we going stranger?" as I think to myself 'I would be more interested if he hadn't just heckled me and backed out at the last second...'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight clubs are easy.   Fight clubs are easy. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 12:33 pm

He smiles and holds the door open for her. "There's a good bar near here. By the way. Sorry about backing out. I kind've go ballistic when im near a witch. Sorta my own personal vendetta. So where did you learn to fight like that?" He said walking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight clubs are easy.   Fight clubs are easy. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 12:50 pm

I follow beside him as we walk and start popping my knuckles loudly "You seem fine right now... but I won't have much respect for you until we settle that score someday..." I say with a grin on my lips "And I'm self taught mostly... I just go around fighting I want to find someone who can beat me fist to fist someday."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight clubs are easy.   Fight clubs are easy. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 1:01 pm

He looks at her "Do you know why, I backed out of that fight at the last second? Do you" He says with a serious tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight clubs are easy.   Fight clubs are easy. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 1:08 pm

"Not really... but if you give a legit reason it might recover yourself in my eyes." I say still smiling my hands clinching into a fist sensing his more serious self at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight clubs are easy.   Fight clubs are easy. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 1:15 pm

He dropped his bag and unwrapped his eye. As he unrolled it he was thinking about his deep hatred of all things purely evil. He unwrapped it and revealed his scarred red and black eye. "You see! F***ing witches did this to me. There have been many other witches before you to enter that ring. And none of them have left. I kill any which that I think deserves it." As he spoke his fangs began to grow and the shadows around him began to move. "I don't want to kill you! Because you have done nothing." He said in a deep serious tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight clubs are easy.   Fight clubs are easy. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 1:26 pm

"That looks painful... but it also seems kinda cool. Why do you cover it?" i say as I straiten my spine and look up at him as he rages "I don't plan on being killed over something some bitch did to you so as long as you don't start shit we'll do fine." her voice is light but her concern for her safety starts to flare a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight clubs are easy.   Fight clubs are easy. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 2:16 pm

ooc: just letting you know the reason why he has fangs and growls is because his familiar is a wolf so he can take on wolf like properties.

He continues walking towards her with his fangs growing and he begins to growl. "You don't understand! Witches destroyed my life and my soul. They gave me a permanent mark so I can remember that fateful day. And from that day I swore to myself and the hundreds of people who died. That I will cleanse this earth of the evil that controls it." The shadows began to move faster with every step he took.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight clubs are easy.   Fight clubs are easy. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 2:29 pm

I shout at as he gets closer "Oh. boohoo you got beat and now your all pissy. Only evil thing I see right now is you." I raise my fists and get into a stance and say "People die and people kill... get over it. If there was nothing you could do about then shut up and live your life."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight clubs are easy.   Fight clubs are easy. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 2:38 pm

He gets pissed and grabs her throat and slams her against the wall. "You shut ure f***ing mouth. Your lucky I dont kill you right here!" He said as his eye begins to glow. "I wasn't beat! And the only evil thing I see is you! You freaking witch! He drops her to the ground and backs up. "Okay if you think your such a big shot. I'll let you have the first punch."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight clubs are easy.   Fight clubs are easy. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 2:52 pm

"I'm the evil one? Your the one attacking me without any fucking reason I didn't do shit to you." I say as I ball up my fist letting my wavelength crackle up and down my entire arm "You just want me to hit you so you have an excuse but if you really want me to help you get your frustration out..." I look at him waiting for one last response before I smack him.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Fight clubs are easy.   Fight clubs are easy. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 2:55 pm

"Hey hey hey!" Someone suddenly yelled. It was another witch, but yeah, she was using soul protect.
Her name was Chole and she was a necromancer. Well, she wasn't evil, nooo.
She was standing a few meters away from James and Mira. And behind Chloe there were five men with knives, guns and even with swords. They were her bodyguards.
"Let. her. go! She doesn't seem evil! Annnd! Calm down, dude! Try to act like a civilized person and not like a..Um...Killing machine or something like this!" She yelled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight clubs are easy.   Fight clubs are easy. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 4:25 pm

He looks at the new face. "Stay out of this! You have no business here." He looks back at Mira. "You going to do something or just stand there!?" He said in his dark serious voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight clubs are easy.   Fight clubs are easy. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 5:24 pm

By the time he had turned back my fist was already launched at his sternum. It was rolling in my wavelength as it hurtled towards the fragile and deadly target area. "Don't turn away from me!" I shout at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight clubs are easy.   Fight clubs are easy. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 5:46 pm

James just let it hit him. It went straight through his body and he disappeared. "You think that will finish me, try again!" As he said that 5 more shadows of James came out and surrounded Mira. "I am the fearful Nightstalker. The shadows are my toys. I can do with them as I please."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Fight clubs are easy.   Fight clubs are easy. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 6:22 pm

Suddenly Chloe released her soul protect. "You two neanderthals, calm down! Fighting won't solve anything!"
The she realized one thing. That shadow boy..It was a DWMA student! Or..an ex-DWMA student. She knew it because one of her "friends" is a DWMA student. And probably that boy knew him too..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight clubs are easy.   Fight clubs are easy. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 6:35 pm

I create 3 constructs of myself to try and even out the numbers "Ooooo such a big scary bully can't even fight with your own body. What a coward!" I spit out the last sentence ignoring the witch across from us
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fight clubs are easy.   Fight clubs are easy. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fight clubs are easy.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next