Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fight clubs are easy.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Fight clubs are easy. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight clubs are easy.   Fight clubs are easy. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 6:44 pm

"Stay out of this!" He says launching a shadow at Chloe. "You do not unders..." He noticed that the moon was full at that moment. He makes the shadows disappear and he reappears leaning against a wall. "No matter what you do, my hatred for witches will never disappear. I will always hate them." He walks towards Mira. "You will always be priority number 1."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Fight clubs are easy.   Fight clubs are easy. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 6:55 pm

Chloe's bodyguards were ready to protect her. But Chloe smiled. "I've just wanted to help..eh never mind..." She said to herself. Then she turned into a raven and flew high in the air and landed on a rrooftop of the nearest building
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight clubs are easy.   Fight clubs are easy. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 7:13 pm

"Aww... that's real sweet putting little ol' me as your number one concern. I'm real touched truly I am." I crack my knuckles as my constructs fade "Trust me... you can't hate me forever." I start to walk away again and wave as I do "That's twice you've backed away in one night so you can either get me that drink or you can go home and lose every ounce of respect I might have left for you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight clubs are easy.   Fight clubs are easy. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 7:18 pm

"I'm not backing out of fight. Take your shots little girl. Or are you to afraid? I never forfeit!" He said in a dark voice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight clubs are easy.   Fight clubs are easy. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 7:28 pm

I halt at his words and my final step lands hard cracking the side-walk slightly. I turn to him with a grin and crack my knuckles "What was that about being a little girl you pompous ass." As I crack my neck a wave of my soul passes through the area again setting off a few car alarms "Plus last time I swung at you you were a little bitch about it and turned into a shadow."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight clubs are easy.   Fight clubs are easy. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 7:47 pm

"Well come on then you little weakling." He said starting an red electrical current in his hand. "Then there shouldn't be a problem. And if I don't beat you. The hundreds of Meisters and death scythes will. Who would lower their soul protect in the middle of the city?" He looked at Chloe, then said to himself. "She looks familiar..." Then back to Mira. "If you evil spawns weren't even alive none of this would even be happening."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight clubs are easy.   Fight clubs are easy. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 7:57 pm

"Weak? Says the man who keeps backing away. Plus you moron I never had my soul protect on in the first place." I then start to chuckle "And do you think I'm stupid? There aren't that many death scythes and a handful of student meisters couldn't touch me." My arms start to crackle again as I prepared for the fight. "You know... I really starting to judge you mental state. There aren't many people who can just go toe to toe with a witch and a meister without his weapon really can't fight to their fullest to beat us."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight clubs are easy.   Fight clubs are easy. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 8:20 pm

He laughs. "Fine then you little bitch. Let's go." He walks toward Mira, with his fangs growing and growling.

Last edited by Ratonhnhaké:ton on June 23rd 2014, 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight clubs are easy.   Fight clubs are easy. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 8:33 pm

OOC- how are you doing that without resonating with a weapon? meisters are still human.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight clubs are easy.   Fight clubs are easy. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 8:37 pm

Ooc: his soul has an electric current and he can harness it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight clubs are easy.   Fight clubs are easy. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 8:40 pm

(OoC: Hey, Ton? A few things here.... One, how the heck is he able to call lightning from the sky like that by pointing at someone? I'm looking at the bio right now and he's a meister with nothing about that in here. Unless he somehow gained powers from a witch or something, which should probably be established, I'm calling BS. Even Stein needed to push forward to shoot his wavelength into people at a short range, and he was one of the top meisters of the DWMA.

And, secondly, you cannot say ___ hits in the same post you throw out the attack. That's called Bunnying. You need to post the lightning coming down, let Seris react to the attack, and just go off of what he posts. That would be like if we were RPing a conversation and I posted your character saying something without your permission.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight clubs are easy.   Fight clubs are easy. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 8:58 pm

Ooc: damn I'm sorry I keep forgetting I have another character on the other site and I keep rolling over his powers. Sorry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight clubs are easy.   Fight clubs are easy. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 12:06 am

James continued walking towards Mira. With his teeth growing and continues growling. "So we going to dance?" He threw a punch towards her, switching it out at the last second before impact for a leg sweep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight clubs are easy.   Fight clubs are easy. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 12:18 am

I flip myself to the side in a cartwheel motion and land on my feet quickly to avoid the leg sweep I then aim a punch at his ribs my hand crackling with power
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight clubs are easy.   Fight clubs are easy. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 12:22 am

James blocks the hit and grabs her arm as she swung and flips her over his back, throwing her to the ground. "Come on you gotta be better than that." He goes to punch her on the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight clubs are easy.   Fight clubs are easy. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 12:37 am

(OOC: Okay, from what I understand, Raton, you're character just blocked a soul wavelength attack. Which isn't exactly doable, considering it, y'know, SOUL WAVELENGTH attacks. Even if you blocked, shit would still get wrecked.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight clubs are easy.   Fight clubs are easy. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 12:40 am

ooc: dude idc i have posts! So stay out of it. And btw it says nothing about soul wavelength! It says power. If it is a punch with her wavelength be specific about it or im taking it as my own persp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight clubs are easy.   Fight clubs are easy. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 12:59 am

(OOC: Uh, mod, can't stay out of it, especially if another user brings it to my attention. And from what I understand, Seris's character has been using soul wavelength attacks all thread, so it should be assumed that that was what she meant by 'power', unless stated otherwise. )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight clubs are easy.   Fight clubs are easy. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 1:05 am

ooc: well i wasnt stated. And since my posts keep getting torched. Im exiting him. He needs to be more clear with everything. And so far he has been god moding this whole thing. From the beginning of the thread no one has hit her. So lates.

James bounces back after throwing her to the ground. He began to hold his wrist. He noticed that it might be broken. At that moment is when he saw the other assassins standing near a pole. They were giving him the signal that they had a job. So he grabbed his bag and proceeded towards them. "You know this has been fun. But I got to go to work." He said wrapping his wrist. "Maybe we could finish this whenever your more experienced and on my level." He walked into the shadow waving at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight clubs are easy.   Fight clubs are easy. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 1:14 am

I just shake my head at the cocky bastard and wipe the dust from myself and mutter "So many fights and barely a scratch on me... I really need to go to another country." I then look up at the stars before my eyes trail to the witch on the roof and call out "You still up there?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight clubs are easy.   Fight clubs are easy. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 2:01 am

Angle. Descend. Careful, don't want to cause damage of a collateral nature...

Who was he kidding? He loved property damage!

The being known as ArchAngel descended, his wings stretched out before him, his armor glowing with intense heat, numerous, tumoresque bulges coming from the spaces inbetween the plates. Standing, or, in this case, floating, at fifteen feet tall, this being had not earned the titles of giant of light, kishin of might for nothing. Letting out a ear splitting roar, he spoke.

"I AM ARCHANGEL, THE GIANT OF LIGHT! I HAD HEARD THIS PLACE WAS FILLED WITH CAPABLE FIGHTERS! I DEMAND COMBAT! WHOEVER BESTS ME SHALL HAVE THEIR WEIGHT IN GOLD GIVEN! THE PRICE FOR LOSING IS PAIN!"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Fight clubs are easy.   Fight clubs are easy. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 9:12 am

Chloe looked at another witch from the rooftop. "Yes, yes!" She exclaimed. But then...She saw archangel. Chloe looked shocked.
"Oh no...It...It won't end good..It can't.." Chloe said to herself.
Who was it? Chloe was sure that Archangel was a kishin egg.
Suddenly she looked again at another witch. "HEY YOU! LISTEN, IT THINK WE SHOULD GET OUT OF HERE!" She yelled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fight clubs are easy.   Fight clubs are easy. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 10:09 am

I look up at both the witch and the kishin and shout to her "Probably... but we should meet up one day." I say as I shift to my jaguar form and dash off into the side streets. Thinking to myself 2 fights fine... but three is pushing it...

Last edited by Seris on June 24th 2014, 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Fight clubs are easy.   Fight clubs are easy. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 11:00 am

Chloe put on her soul protect spell and as fast as she could she flew away from that place.
Her bodyguards also decided to run away from that place. They knew that the will be able to find their mistress, so their decision was in theory good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fight clubs are easy.   Fight clubs are easy. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fight clubs are easy.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3