Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons.   Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 1:30 am

"Brute force method. Stand aside, allow me. I believe I know what trap this uses anyways." Inker said, eyeing the door
Back to top Go down

Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons.   Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 1:38 am

I walk back to him and stand there waiting to see what would happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons.   Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 1:48 am

Inker would approach the door, and stare at it. "Okay, lets see if this works."

With that, a whoosh would be heard, and several spikes would lay at Inkers feet, their ends dented. "Yup. Spikes. Good thing I don't exactly have organs."

Plus, black blood made it ineffective anyways. Just bounced off him.

"Now, time to open that door!"

With that, a extra set of arm, massive, and composed of a dark, inky substance, would emerge from Inkers back. Curling into fists, they would pound into the door, and rapidly knock it down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons.   Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 1:51 am

As the man pounded at the door a loud creaking could be heard but it wasn't coming from the door but from near the walls. The sarcophagus on the walls were slowly opening and I shout out "I do believe you were wrong about those things being limiters hoping he'd hear me over his activities.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons.   Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 2:00 am

"Hey, nothing said they can't have multiple purposes!"

Inker would take a break from pounding the door to walk to the closest sarcophagi. A puddle of dark substance would pool around his feet, before it moved, shifting, entering the sarcophagi.

"Done. That one is ...neutralized, so to speak."

Not DEAD of course, but enthralled worked fine, after all. And every coffin would have one of his patented rings form in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons.   Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 2:12 am

"Well... I'm not really needed here am I? Why'd you bring me along again?" I say looking about as the noise started to lessen My hand had become a blade vertical to the rest of the arm "I look around still expecting something to happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons.   Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 2:22 am

"Simple. Recruitment. Like I said, my organization needs competent members, specifically, more Dark Weapons." Inker said as he re-approached the door. "Consider this like a job interview, except there is a real chance of you dying. And likely gaining fantastic treasure. Or perhaps getting mildly injured, that usually doesn't happen at job interviews...I do believe I have broken my own metaphor. Anyways, lets try this again!" With that, he would send one great punch at the door, knocking it down completely. "Ring of might. Super strength, doncha know, very useful for the aspiring supervillain!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons.   Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 10:46 am

"Well I do hope I'm doing well in this... Interview but I do like the possibility of reward in our venture." I say as I step into the much smaller than you'd think despite the big door room and spied a chest in the center raised up on a platform and a mural on the back wall displaying a multitude of what could only be demons or the like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons.   Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 11:12 am

"....Okay, this is new. Last temple I visited had a weird sort of library in this part. Hm...I do believe we are nearing the best treasure! Anyways, time to see whats in the chest!"

Inker would summon a raider, which would approach the chest and open it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons.   Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 11:23 am

As the chest was opened the raider was sucked inside rapidly leaving no trace that it was there at all and the lid snapped shut with a sharp clack. "Well... I don't think that's how you get what's inside."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons.   Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 11:57 am

"Dibs. Black hole chest would be invaluable. Anyways, hold on."

Inker would step forward, and examine the walls. "Uh huh, uh huh....how much do you want to bet that this mural is actually an illusion?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons.   Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 5:38 pm

"Most likely... I do believe what I want is behind it" I say as I approach the wall slowly and place my hand on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons.   Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 7:05 pm

Upon touching the wall, Seris would notice that it didn't really feel like it was there.

"Yep, illusion. Not a very good one either." 

Inker would walk forward, and move through the wall like it wasn't there. "Huh. This is new." He said on the other side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons.   Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 7:26 pm

As I passed through what felt like sticky air I gaze into the final room and say to my surprise exactly what I expected a room filled with bookshelves, tables, charts, and a bunch of old artifacts though those were of no use. However it was quite unexpected to see that the treasure he seek'd to be in plain view raised on a platform with a light shining on it that looked like it came from the outside somehow. It was a simple bracelet metal bracelet however it was a pale almost milky white and exuded an aura of power and serenity. "That my good man is why I am here... you may have anything other than all of the books and that for yourself." I say this as I approach it peering to look or traps and ignoring the 10 alcoves in the rooms laden with other rarities and trinkets. I was wary of the 4 very large sarcophagus in the back of the room knowing that these obvious guardians had to be stronger than the last batch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons.   Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 8:57 pm

"Don't. Trust me, its a trap. Of a different sort, of course." Inker would raise his hand. Upon it was a ring. "See this ring? Cursed. Badly cursed. Found it in a temple just like this. The people who built these temples, they built amazing items, but the things they build often had horrible, horrible side effects. Ever heard the term 'mind rape'? How about 'body horror'?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons.   Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 9:08 pm

I smirk before looking back at the strange man "I do believe that some torture is worth the power given. Besides I don't expect my path to be comfortable, easy, or anything short of grueling." My face goes stern and I straighten my back and firmly grasp my hands behind my back "I need this item and it's all I came for along with a few tomes and your words won't sway me. I am prepared to endure what the item will place on me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons.   Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 8:53 pm

"Uh huh. You know, I once thought the same thing. Of course, then I got morphed into what you see before you, a creature only vaguely resembling human. But very well. Take it. In any case, it should disable the remaining defenses, meaning I can move my forces in here quite comfortably."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons.   Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 10:32 pm

I slip the bracelet onto my right wrist as I pluck it off the pedestal. Nothing happens for a moment until a chill creeps up his arm and throughout his entire body and I shuddered as I peel off my jacket and see that my skin had turned as milky white as the bracelet. Before my spine started to make a loud snapping sound and grew at least a foot longer becoming looser as well. I turned to look at my companion but everything looked odd coated in white and if anyone cared to look my eyes looked like that of a blind man. Before long my fingers grew an extra knuckle each. I let out a loud moan that ended in a scream before collapsing onto the ground my face to the ceiling and groan out "Well... that was painful..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons.   Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 10:50 pm

"Uh huh. Trust me, it gets worse." With that, Inker would approach the pedestal the bracelet had been on, and chant a few words. With that, every stone in the temple would turn a dark, obsidian color, and a rumbling would be heard. "Alright, I now have control over the temple. Now would be a good time to mention you have passed the interview, by the way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons.   Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 11:11 pm

I pick myself up lacking some of my usually grace trying to get use to my new height before grabbing my coat. "Hmm... that's good news great to hear. But I shan't be doing anything until I resize this jacket to refit me." I say looking down on the man "So would you mind terribly telling me your name now that we are more acquainted?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons.   Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 11:16 pm

"....Yes, about that. My name is King Inker. You may have heard of me."

An understatement at best. One of the DWMA's biggest enemies, and one of THE most destructive Kishin in the world, renown for not only destroying Berlin, but Madrid as well. "Anyways, I have plenty of tailors in my employ. We can EASILY replace your jacket. Now, follow me." Inker would begin walking to the exit. "Time to show you my little organizations abode, Castle Inker, home of the Night Court."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons.   Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 11:26 pm

I snort a little before speaking "First of all Inker I don't think I'll be calling you king no offense to your reputation also the night court sounds a bit out of place for me now that I look this milky white." I followed closely behind him flexing my new joints
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons.   Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 11:38 pm

"Eh, don't sweat it. The title is more for my enemies." Inker would summon a odd ring shaped item, and toss it back at Otherin. "Take it, its a Command Ring. I give it to all my immediate subordinates. Allows you to contact me whenever, and summon constructs. The element varies." They exited the temple and...

Oh dear.

The sky was pitch black, and it seemed the temple was floating in space, alone. No, wait, a odd looking bridge could be seen, connecting to an odd island, also floating in the abyss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons.   Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 11:58 pm

My eyes widen a bit as I look out over the huge to my eyes white void "Well... this seems... different than what we started with. Did something like this happen at the other temple?" I slip the ring around the middle left hand finger past the extra joint
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons.   Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2014, 11:25 pm

"Noooot really. Anyways, rules are simple. No in fighting, all requests to go hunting are to be forwarded to me, and, as a general, you have access to all parts of the island. Also, we need to give you a title. Duke? Baron? I like the sound of Baron Otherin better, but its up to you." Inker said as he crossed the bridge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons.   Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next