Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hashina Oritama (Dropped)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hashina Oritama (Dropped) Empty
PostSubject: Hashina Oritama (Dropped)   Hashina Oritama (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 12:32 am

Hashina Oritama (Dropped) Ballpoint_pen__model_mantis_by_ttalwins-d7hd15l

Name:
Hashina Oritama

Weapon:
None

Appearance:
Hashina is the cutest little thing! She has dark blue, wavy hair that cones down to the top of her neck. Her eyes are a hollow red and they're big and happy. She's stands at 4'6 with pale skin and a big smile. She wears a blue, girly little dress a crest on the chest of the dress. The crest is small and made if diamond. She wears black flat shoes with white socks that come a little past her ankles.

Personality:
Hashina is a sweet girl... No really she is. She has a kind heart, compassionate, caring. She has a really tender heart towards the poor and needy. She likes to draw and paint with her spare time. She enjoys horror movies, horror comics, horror everything. Her favorite time is 7:50pm for whatever reason. Her favorite foods are corn dogs. She likes to workout a lot and practice her swordplay. But... When Hashina gets... Bloodthirsty, most of that changes. For the most part, Hashina doesn't kill, except around. 7:50pm. Her father either tells her to, or she goes out on her own. When she fights, she's still the childish little girl she is. She's often playful and uses her small stature as an advantage.

History:
Hashina became a Kishin by the works of her father. She didn't have a choice whether she became one or not, but currently she doesn't care. As a child, she was experimented on and souls were fed to her. Her body couldn't take the power of souls at such a young age, so through experiments with DNA, and sorcery, and,  whatnot, her father sped up the process of her aging slightly. He stopped the acceleration when her body was physically mature enough to take the power. But not only that, he loved his daughter so much that he used his magic to make her immortal, completely stopping her physical aging. The only thing he kept accelerating was her brain. She's retained the body of an energetic seven year old for almost fourteen years. Due to the continual maturing of her brain, she also has the intellect of a fourteen year old, but still acts a bit childish on her own. Her body doesn't grow but she definitely gets smarter. Hashina loves her father with all her heart. His wish is her command, and his wish happens to be collecting souls for him. So ever since she was taught to wield a sword, she's been killing for him relentlessly.

Abilities:
Through her fathers powers of sorcery, Hashina's strength and speed has been enhanced more than most. Just wanted to throw that out there.

Death Stride:
Hashina's Death stride is a simple sword ability. She simply dashed at her enemy with great speed, attempting to smash right through them with one of her swords, or both. (5 souls contributed)

Glyph Step:
Hashina's signature move is the Glyph Step. It's a basic ability that allows her to change direction in mid-air. She accomplishes this by "stepping on air", seemingly. While she's in the air, a small glowing white Glyph appears beneath her feet, allowing her to step off of the air in whatever direction she positions herself in. She can only Glyph step once per five posts. (5 souls contributed)

Artist's Stroke:
Artist's Stroke is another simple sword ability. With a swing of Hashina's sword, she sends an arch flying through the air, in whatever direction she swings. The arch is an extension if her wavelength. It doesn't do much external damage, but it attacks her targets wavelength. (5 souls contributed)

Miscellaneous:
Hashina keeps her two, black bladed, white and red handled swords crossed on his back. They're are almost her height, only about three or four inches shorter than her. She loves them almost as much as she loves her father.

Have you read the rules:
I love Soul Eater.

Last edited by Dead Eyes on October 26th 2015, 1:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hashina Oritama (Dropped)   Hashina Oritama (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 12:50 am

Well, this'd be good if the history made little sense to me. If her aging was sped up, then why did it do the complete opposite and halt?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hashina Oritama (Dropped)   Hashina Oritama (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 12:55 am

It's part of her story that's yet to be revealed, if that's ok. I could put it in there if you want me to. I'd be fine with that. :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hashina Oritama (Dropped)   Hashina Oritama (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 1:29 am

Fixed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hashina Oritama (Dropped)   Hashina Oritama (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 11:35 am

ACCEPTIFIED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hashina Oritama (Dropped)   Hashina Oritama (Dropped) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hashina Oritama (Dropped)
Page 1 of 1