Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Search For Souls (PRIVATE)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Search For Souls (PRIVATE) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search For Souls (PRIVATE)   The Search For Souls (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2014, 11:01 am

She stood up using the small ledge next to her head and look over to Martin just in time to see him kill the kishin.
"G-good job Martin and im sorry."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Search For Souls (PRIVATE)   The Search For Souls (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2014, 12:28 pm

Martin sighed in relief, took the kishin's soul, sat on the ground, leaning against the wall, consumed the soul and said. "No, Sky. It wasn't your fault. It was my fault. I should have come up with a better plan.." He said quietly.
After a short while of thinking, Martin looked at her. "Are you okay?" The weapon asked with a worried tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search For Souls (PRIVATE)   The Search For Souls (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2014, 1:07 pm

"Um w-well I think my leg is a little broken but I think I can walk it off." Sky said and stood on her leg wincing a bit.
"Are you ok? Did it hurt you." She said examining Martin.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Search For Souls (PRIVATE)   The Search For Souls (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2014, 1:14 pm

Well, Martin was okay, he wasn't hurt or something.
"Uhm..N-no..I'm okay." The weapon said quietly.
After two senconds of staring at Sky, he stood up.
"Y'know..If your leg was broken, you wouldn't be able to stood up..I guees?" He said a bit confused.
"Ah! Ehm. Sky, I've got something that is called..Uhm..Healing soul wavelenght or something..Ehm I guess. During the resonance I can heal you quickly. Let's use it, maybe?" He offered her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search For Souls (PRIVATE)   The Search For Souls (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2014, 9:45 pm

"Yea we should do that." Sky replied.
She grabbed Martins warm hand.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Search For Souls (PRIVATE)   The Search For Souls (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2014, 5:21 pm

"Okay..I'm turning into my weapon form.." Martin said.
Then he turned into a sword. "Shall we start the resonance?" He asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search For Souls (PRIVATE)   The Search For Souls (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 3:18 pm

"yes we shall start!" I say as close my eyes not knowing what to expect.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Search For Souls (PRIVATE)   The Search For Souls (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2014, 11:42 am

"Soul Resonance.." Martin whispered as they started the resonance.
A blue energy surrounded them and Sky could feel that this energy is healing her, stopping the pain and even making her feel relaxed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search For Souls (PRIVATE)   The Search For Souls (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2014, 7:35 pm

Sky felt really relaxed and even happy.
"Martin... I-I have to thank you.."
She hugged his warm body.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Search For Souls (PRIVATE)   The Search For Souls (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2014, 2:10 pm

She could hug him..Once he finished and turned into his human form.
"Ehm...You..Don't have to thank me. Why would you? As your weapon I should protect you.." He said with a calm tone.
The weapon was very surprised
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search For Souls (PRIVATE)   The Search For Souls (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2014, 11:10 pm

"Hehe thanks now.. we should get home don't you think we have school tommorow."
Sky asked.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Search For Souls (PRIVATE)   The Search For Souls (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2014, 2:01 pm

The weapon nodded. "Sure, let's go home." He said.
But after a moment he asked Sky:
"Hey, Sky, It was our first hunt. So..How do you rate our teamwork? What should we improve, in your opinion?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search For Souls (PRIVATE)   The Search For Souls (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2015, 10:31 pm

"Well you were really good, amazing really but."
Sky looked down. "I did really bad..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Search For Souls (PRIVATE)   The Search For Souls (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2015, 11:54 am

Martin shook his head. "Sky, Sky, Sky. My dear meister.. You're just a bit inexperienced. That's all" He said, trying to cheer her up. Actually, Martin didn't think that Sky did something bad. In his opinion, she just needed to practice more. And, Martin was ready to help her with that.
"Next time everything will be better!" The weapon said as he patted Sky's shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search For Souls (PRIVATE)   The Search For Souls (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2015, 9:59 pm

Sky smiled a bit,
"Ok Martin." She said as they stopped in front of Sky's house. "I will try my hardest... for you." Sky smiled.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Search For Souls (PRIVATE)   The Search For Souls (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2015, 12:19 pm

Martin patted Sky shoulder with a very warm smile. "We'll become a very powerful team..toghether. I'll protect you no matter what happens." Martin said keeping his calm, a bit cheerful tone of voice. It was his promise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search For Souls (PRIVATE)   The Search For Souls (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2015, 7:25 pm

"Martin?" Sky said hugging him tightly.
"I-I love you." Sky looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Search For Souls (PRIVATE)   The Search For Souls (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2015, 3:23 pm

Martin looked her in the eyes with a smile. "I love you too, Sky." He said quietly.
The weapon closed his eyes, he was totaly in love with her. She was a great person in Martin's opinion. That's why he wanted to protect and help her with whatever she needed help

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search For Souls (PRIVATE)   The Search For Souls (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2015, 5:07 pm

"Well Martin." Sky said while yawning. "I think we should get to sleep..." She looked up at Martin with tired eyes almost drifting asleep.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Search For Souls (PRIVATE)   The Search For Souls (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2015, 1:43 pm

"You're right my dear. School is tomorrow" Martin said with a warm smile. After a few seconds he also yawned loudly. "Oh dear. This night was tiring." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Search For Souls (PRIVATE)   The Search For Souls (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Search For Souls (PRIVATE)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2