Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eyes Like Diamonds (open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Eyes Like Diamonds (open) Empty
PostSubject: Eyes Like Diamonds (open)   Eyes Like Diamonds (open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 11:17 am

Dexter Sable yawned while trudging through the city streets, going in the general direction of the shopping district for new sunglasses, from an incident in the morning that had shattered them. He kept his hood up, embarrassed by his 'eyes' and being unable to cover them like he usually would. What should of glasses should I get? Aviators? Surfer shades? Or maybe... He became lost in thought while walking and collided with another person and making him fall to the ground, "Oh god I'm sorry! I wasn't paying attention and I didn't mean to bump into you!" He stumbled back, apologising profusely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyes Like Diamonds (open)   Eyes Like Diamonds (open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 11:40 am

The person whom he bumped into let out quite a girlish yelp, and she fell to the ground dropping a bag full of items. She looked pretty, short and her red fell in front of her face, but also seemed to tangle around her because of how long it was. She had a little difficulty parting the hair in front of her face, but she spoke up regardless. "It's okay, sir. I'm fine, just a little entangled." she joked at her own expense. "You mind picking up my stuff?" She got to her feet, and corrected her hair, and her silver eyes sparkled in the lights.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyes Like Diamonds (open)   Eyes Like Diamonds (open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 11:55 am

He looked up at the girl, "O-of course!" He gathered the items that she had dropped and handed them to her, "I'm sorry, I'm just not myself today that's all." He tried his best to hide his 'eyes' so he wouldn't freak her out. It clearly wasn't working, so he pulled on his hood to get it to cover as much of his face as he can. Please don't look at my eyes, please don't look at my eyes. He looked around nervously while picking himself up off the ground, but his bare feet stepped on something sharp and he quickly fell over again. He looked up at her from the ground, "Could I have a bit of help please?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyes Like Diamonds (open)   Eyes Like Diamonds (open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 12:04 pm

Dexter had tripped over a metal picture frame that had fallen behind him when she dropped her bag. She quickly recovered it, before reaching out to help him up. "S-sorry" As she reached down he would be able to see the tattoo on her shoulder, a greek omega.
Eyes Like Diamonds (open) Omega3
She caught a glimpse of something shiny behind his glasses, but guess it was just reflections. "What's with the hood, sir? It's not cold out..." She tilted her head inquisitively, looking very innocent in her ignorance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyes Like Diamonds (open)   Eyes Like Diamonds (open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 6:24 pm

He scrambled across the ground , "I just prefer to wear it, that's all! No other reason!" He quickly tried to change the subject, "Oh! Is that a tattoo? It's a good tattoo. Um, where'd you get it?" He fidgeted in place and avoided looking at her, scared of a stranger seeing his crude excuse for eyes. He saw she was wearing headphones, "Are you listening to music? I like music. What band?" What. Am. I. Doing? Get a regular conversation! He scratched the back of his head, "I'm sorry. I'll just leave you alone forever now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyes Like Diamonds (open)   Eyes Like Diamonds (open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 7:34 pm

Every time she was about to answer a question, he blurted out another one and got confused. It was obvious he struggled with social interaction, but she grabbed his arm to prevent him from leaving if he freaked out. Her long hair swayed in the wind, her eyes closed. "Take a deep breath, and tell me your name." she smiled calmly up at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyes Like Diamonds (open)   Eyes Like Diamonds (open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2014, 1:33 am

He was temporarily petrified, She's touching me... What do I do? He smiled weakly, "I'm, uhh, Dexter. Dexter Sable. Once again, I'm sorry." He played with the strings of his hood, "May I ask what your name is? Only if you what to, of course! I mean, I understand if you wouldn't want to, but it would be nice if you did..." He looked at the ground and fidgeted more. He nervously grabbed a small ruby out of his pocket and threw it in his mouth to calm his nerves. Amethyst is still better...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyes Like Diamonds (open)   Eyes Like Diamonds (open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2014, 2:41 am

"My name is Vivian, but my friends just call me V." Great job, you've started this relationship off with lies. This will go swimmingly. She let go of him as he seemed to be a little more calm, then she couldn't help but watch as this boy ate a gem like it was candy. "I'm sorry, did you just eat a... gemstone?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyes Like Diamonds (open)   Eyes Like Diamonds (open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2014, 3:34 am

Wait, did I actually do that in front of a stranger? Oh crap. He nearly choked on the ruby when he realized what he had done. "I can explain that! After I was restricted to only eating different rocks and minerals for so long, it's the only thing I can actually eat anymore! Pleas don't freak out!" He buried his face in his hands. Why do I suck at talking to other people? It might be because for most of my childhood I was underground... "At least you're not trying to take off my glasses..." He muttered loudly, hoping she wouldn't hear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyes Like Diamonds (open)   Eyes Like Diamonds (open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2014, 2:36 pm

She was a little curious and a slightly annoyed, as it had become blatantly aparant that this kid was hiding something from her, and despite how polite she was being before she reached up to Dexter's face and pulled his glasses off. She had to stand on her toes to do this and as they came of she lost her footing and staggered a little, but as soon as they were off she stare at his foce hoping to see his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyes Like Diamonds (open)   Eyes Like Diamonds (open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2014, 6:29 pm

"What are you-No!" He shouted, attempting to hide the unnatural, diamond eyes beneath. "Why would you do that... Why would you do that... " He muttered to himself, using his arms to shield his eyes from Vivian. She took off my glasses! What the hell do I do now?! He figured that the only way to end this was to let her see and removed his arms, "Are you happy now?! Are you!?" He said while looking directly at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyes Like Diamonds (open)   Eyes Like Diamonds (open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 6:38 pm

"I'm so sorry, sir. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings." He looked at he ground, dispondant. "My curiosity got the better of me." She handed him back his glasses. "Don't feel bad... we're the same," Her hand, became entirely diamond no veins or bone were visible, he could see right through it and she was still able to move her fingers too. "you see?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyes Like Diamonds (open)   Eyes Like Diamonds (open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 7:40 pm

Dexter looked in awe and picked himself off the ground, "We're the... Same? So you're not freaked out by this? You're not going to run away screaming?" He gently grabbed the hand and inspected it closely, "This is beautiful... It's cut flawlessly..." He dropped her arm and looked up at her eyes, "I'm sorry for yelling earlier, I just don't like people seeing my 'eyes'" He put air quotes around eyes. "So how did you get your gems? I was cursed. But you don't have to say, of course, I'm just curious ..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyes Like Diamonds (open)   Eyes Like Diamonds (open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 7:47 pm

She blushed as he commented on her hand. it was odd, someone amounting her up to some gemstone, a rock of compressed carbon, but flattering too. "I'm a weapon, or something like that. I dunno, it didn't make alot of sense to me, I just knew that I had to come here, to the DWMA, before I could continue living my own life. My parents would rather gussy me up like some doll and show me off, or something, I dunno." She got kinda caught up with her thoughts, and very shy and the same time, looking away from him and twiddling her thumbs, while her cheeks burned a bright pink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyes Like Diamonds (open)   Eyes Like Diamonds (open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 8:04 pm

Oh my god, she's so cute! His eyes widened at the mention of "being a weapon or something" and quickly said, "You're a weapon? That's cool... Do you have a meister yet? I'm just wondering ..." He rubbed the back of his neck nervously , "If you don't have a meister, I was wondering if you would be interested in trying to reasonate with me... But if you don't want to, that's perfectly understandable. I mean , who would want to partner up with a freak like me..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyes Like Diamonds (open)   Eyes Like Diamonds (open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 8:37 pm

She didn't let him finish his statement, and grabbed his hand excitedly. "Please, please be my meister!" Her hands seemed to cradle his and she waited with a grin and twinkle in her eyes hoping to hear a 'Yes' subtly float on the wind. "I don't have a meister, but you would be.. just great."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyes Like Diamonds (open)   Eyes Like Diamonds (open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 9:25 pm

Dexter was shocked by the enthusiasm, "R-Really? I thought that someone as nice as you would already have a meister! Yeah, yeah okay. So, could you turn into a weapon please? Whenever you're ready, of course..." He shuffled around awkwardly, for he was not sure he had ever had physical contact with another human for this long. She's holding my hand... What am I meant to do?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyes Like Diamonds (open)   Eyes Like Diamonds (open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 10:58 pm

She held tightly and smiled at him. "Be careful, I'm kinda heavy." She spoke as her entire body began to crystallize into diamond starting at her feet, going up to her head and back down her hair. Glowing with a magnificent light the color of rainbows, her body conformed to the shape of his hand, hardening into a solid state. Once the glowing ceased, his hand was covered in a 3 inch thick gauntlet of diamond, with a ornate pearl centered in the palm of it that was polished to perfection, and Dexter would see his own reflection in it. The rest of the diamond seemed to hold the same color as the glow, a psychedelic rainbow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyes Like Diamonds (open)   Eyes Like Diamonds (open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 11:11 pm

Dexter stared with envy, "Why can't my gems be as perfect as yours?" He slowly lifted his arm into the air, "You're not heavy at all! Although, it's probably because I can dig through solid rock with my bare hands..." He shrugged and started punching the air in several different ways and ended by nearly breaking a nearby wall while smiling gleefully. "You're perfect in every way! The sheer power, the flawless beauty, everything!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyes Like Diamonds (open)   Eyes Like Diamonds (open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 11:19 pm

"I love the flattery and all, but I think that's enough about me. Let's see what you can do." She appeared on the back-hand of the gauntlet, clearly without her clothes, which wasn't much more naked than she was previously, but he couldn't see below her cleavage. She flicked her hair almost instinctively. "You think your ready to pull of a soul resonance?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyes Like Diamonds (open)   Eyes Like Diamonds (open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 12:17 am

He made sure not to look directly at the reflection, out of fear of disrespecting her appearance. "R-Really? I'm not sure I can handle something like that... B-But I can try." He did the equivalent of closing his eyes and reached out with his soul. He could feel her soul, a strong, yet carefree presence. He attempted to match the surprisingly catchy beat of her wavelength. Is it working? I don't really want to check...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyes Like Diamonds (open)   Eyes Like Diamonds (open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 12:28 am

She could feel him trying, his wavelength, coy and and distant. "Don't be shy, we can do this." He words hope fully were more encouraging than her face was. She was focusing so hard she looked like she might blow up her head from the sheer pressure of it, her face red. She wasn't entirely sure how to perform a soul resonance, the entirety of what she knew about her weapon form came from her dreams, but they weren't extremely descriptive...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyes Like Diamonds (open)   Eyes Like Diamonds (open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 12:40 am

We can do this... We CAN do this... He tried to convince himself. As they began to resonate, he could feel something changing in his gems and around his hand. However, he did not look, in fear of seeing the potential weapon give up and turn back to a human. Something else he couldn't see was his gems, slowly changing from the usual light blue to a deep red. He suddenly felt more confident and determined, and pushed that little bit harder for a resonance. Now he was sure something was happening to the diamond gauntlet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyes Like Diamonds (open)   Eyes Like Diamonds (open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 12:53 am

She had to take a breath, because she was only exacerbating the problem, and when she did she felt much more loose. Something spoke to her and she completed the resonance, their wavelengths multiplying. "Soul Resonance, Blast: Alpha." The pearl began to glow, and in front of the pearl, an eye appeared that pulsed with light, and a laser erupted from it blasting through the wall that Dexter had nearly broken before. "We... we did it..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyes Like Diamonds (open)   Eyes Like Diamonds (open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 1:21 am

Dexter's gems turned light blue again, "We... Did?" He saw the now obliterated wall. "We did! We did! Oh my god!" Dexter was feeling an emotion he rarely ever felt. He felt joy. "Oh my god! I could kiss you right now!" Dexter suddenly realized what he had said, "B-But I won't, of course! It's just a figure of speech... I mean, I'm just so happy I COULD kiss you but of course I wouldn't do that..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eyes Like Diamonds (open)   Eyes Like Diamonds (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eyes Like Diamonds (open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next