Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eyes Like Diamonds (open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Eyes Like Diamonds (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eyes Like Diamonds (open)   Eyes Like Diamonds (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 7:54 pm

Vivian had changed back to her human form much quicker than her previous transformation, and she embraced him immediately. "You know we've done all of this, and we have just barely met. But yet I feel like I know you very well Dexter."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyes Like Diamonds (open)   Eyes Like Diamonds (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 8:15 pm

He blushed at her embrace and decided to hug back, "I don't know what to say... No ones really said that to me before... It IS about time for me to get a normal friend..." It was at that very moment that Dexter realised something. Do I... LIKE this girl? What is wrong with me... He tried to push Vivian away to stop anymore thoughts like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyes Like Diamonds (open)   Eyes Like Diamonds (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 10:17 pm

She was probably taking this a bit further than need be, but she couldn't find a reason to let go. The purpose she longed for, she found on the streets, she hasn't even met Lord Death or anyone at the academy except Dexter, and yet everything was already so clear. She held on tight around his neck, and she couldn't help herself as she began to sob, clinging to him for comfort.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyes Like Diamonds (open)   Eyes Like Diamonds (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 10:38 pm

When she started sobbing, he stopped trying. He held her close and thought, How am I supposed to react to this...? He stopped thinking and just stood there, motionless and unaware of what he should should do. It was at that moment he decided to activate Gem Sight, and when he looked at Vivian, she was glowing as bright as the sun. He sighed, What am I going to do with you... He gently kissed Vivian on the forehead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyes Like Diamonds (open)   Eyes Like Diamonds (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 11:17 pm

"Dexter... You've given my life purpose. Before now, I had no idea who I was, I even doubted my family. I wasn't like them. But within the past few minutes, you showed me more than I could have imagined." She let go of him finally, and wiped the tears from her eyes. "Thank you Dexter. I'd be grateful to be your honorary weapon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyes Like Diamonds (open)   Eyes Like Diamonds (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2014, 12:23 am

"Y-Yes! O-of course I would be your meister!" He said. He would probably have tears in his eyes, however, he doesn't really have eyes. He wasn't sure what else he should say, so he did something he was sure he was going to regret. What could possibly go wrong...? He thought as he grabbed her shoulders and kissed her. I now see literally everything that can possibly go wrong oh god what have I done
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyes Like Diamonds (open)   Eyes Like Diamonds (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2014, 1:29 pm

She kissed back. It was odd, how fast this was going but she kind of liked it. She pulled back and thought to herself for a moment. "Wait, what do we do now? Are supposed to register as a pair or something? I haven't even entered the school yet."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyes Like Diamonds (open)   Eyes Like Diamonds (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2014, 2:22 pm

Dexter blushed and rubbed the back of his neck, "W-well, I can guarantee that it'll be a memorable experience." He started walking and beckoned her over , "I- it's pretty hard to miss... C-come on!" He was looking forward to giving his new weapon a your of the school , when he realised something. She's not hitting me? Yelling at me? Scolding me? Nothing? Does that mean she was fine with it?! What am I thinking, she probably hates me now! "Aren't you... Angry? Or something?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyes Like Diamonds (open)   Eyes Like Diamonds (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2014, 10:46 pm

"Why would I be angry with you? You haven't done anything wrong." She caught up to him, and put her hand in his, walking beside him with a bounce in her step.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyes Like Diamonds (open)   Eyes Like Diamonds (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2014, 11:00 pm

He blushed and put his sunglasses back on, once again hiding the abnormality. He fidgeted around nervously. Who knew two opposites would get along so well? One half of Dexter said; She's been screwing with you from the beginning! Don't trust her! While the other part says; Bravo, Dexter, Bravo! Not only did you get a weapon, but a potential girlfriend! He tried to listen to both but just got a little confused. "Before we do anything else, I have to tell you something. I'm a kleptomaniac. I have a compulsive need to steal. I'm also pansexual. That means , yes, I'm attracted to guys. I thought you should know..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyes Like Diamonds (open)   Eyes Like Diamonds (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 11:54 am

"Klepto-manaic? I'm not concerned. You can't steal anything from me if I don't have anything to steal, but honestly I could have gone my entire life without knowing that last part." She gave him an understanding smile. "Besides, everyone has there own little quirks about them. That's what makes friendship interesting." She squeezed his hand tightly and started to to run. "C'mon guy, pick up the pace!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyes Like Diamonds (open)   Eyes Like Diamonds (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 12:16 pm

"Y-yeah! Sorry. And if you have any problem with my sexual preferences, deal with it. Gender is for the weak." She took that surprisingly well... He thought as he hurried alongside his new weapon. They were both quiet for a while until Dexter suddenly snuffed the air. "Amethyst?! Where?! Where?!" He looked around frantically, trying to catch the smell again. Once he caught it he joyfully said, "Sweeeet. You don't mind if I look for it, do you? Thanks." Before giving her the chance to reply, he began stalking the scent of it until he found some as a decorative doorstop inside someone's house. Dexter drooled at the sight and used his klepto-senses to enter the house undetected.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyes Like Diamonds (open)   Eyes Like Diamonds (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 12:51 pm

She was a little bit perturbed about that sexual preferences comment. He had been so kind then, he gives her such attitude for no reason. She didn't try to follow him to the house, she had enough morals not be seen with someone breaking into a place. "Dexter, what do you think your doing?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyes Like Diamonds (open)   Eyes Like Diamonds (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 8:25 pm

"There's amethyst in their house! I can't help it! I need it! I always react this way to amethyst!" He said feverishly, sneaking through the house and finally reaching the doorstop he had seen. He gladly took it, opened the window and slid through, closing it behind him. He approached Vivian once again, "I'm sorry about that. I just can't help it! I also have kleptomaniac urges, so I had to steal something! And I'm sorry for earlier... It's simply my opinion that gender is a label given to us by society to govern thing we do and buy. I just see it as meaningless ." He positioned the gem and threw it into the air, slowly falling towards the glistening teeth below.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyes Like Diamonds (open)   Eyes Like Diamonds (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 8:53 pm

"That gemstone didn't get to live up to it's potential. It could have been the ring on someones's finger but instead it was doomed to stop doors, and eventually be eat by you." She commented after watching him swallow it whole. "But when your around me, could you keep the thievery to a minimum, I don't want to be considered your accomplice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyes Like Diamonds (open)   Eyes Like Diamonds (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 10:07 pm

"I would like to, believe me! But I just... Can't!" He licked his lips, trying to get all the amethyst. "I like to picture that souls taste like amethyst... Have you ever had a soul?" He asked, genuine curiosity in his voice. "It sucks that only weapons eat them... I've always wanted to try one. O-of course it would be a Kishin egg!" He quickly said before his new weapon thought he was a Kishin. He nervously took an emerald from his pocket and threw it in his mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyes Like Diamonds (open)   Eyes Like Diamonds (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 10:23 pm

"I have no idea. Your talking to the girl who hasn't even seen the DWMA's halls yet. I barely know what a kishin is myself, much less ever tasting the soul of one." She exclaimed trying to obscurely remind him of the task at hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyes Like Diamonds (open)   Eyes Like Diamonds (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 11:06 pm

"Then we'll just have to wait and see then." He said as the academy finally came into view, its many stairs they still have to conquer. "Welcome to the academy, V. Your first task: climbing the stairs." He grinned at himself. That is, until the urge to steal returned and he nervously started rhythmically drumming on the side of his leg and tapping the ground with his foot. Tap your feet to the rhythmic beat... bum bum ta bada bumbu ta... He recited to himself in his head, something his therapist told him to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyes Like Diamonds (open)   Eyes Like Diamonds (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2014, 6:17 pm

"You know, I need more of a challenge." She glanced around the immediate area to see if there was anything that could possibly and a bit more fortitude to the task at hand. "Oh, I know! I'll carry you up the stairs!" She said looked at Dexter with a sparkle in her eyes and her fists clenched with excitement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyes Like Diamonds (open)   Eyes Like Diamonds (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2014, 1:06 am

Dexter fidgeted uncomfortably where he stood. "W-well... If we get there quicker, then I don't see why not..." Dexter muttered. This is going to be very awkward, considering the amount of clothes she's wearing. He looked around nervously to see if anyone was watching. "So , ummm... How are you planning on carrying me? Over your shoulder, bridal style, piggy back?" His face got redder and redder as he spoke, already forgetting his urge to steal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyes Like Diamonds (open)   Eyes Like Diamonds (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2014, 2:25 pm

"Does it matter?" She got behind him and infact picked him up bridal style, and without giving him a moment's preparation began sprinting up the stairs. "Hold on tight!" This was going to look very weird.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyes Like Diamonds (open)   Eyes Like Diamonds (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2014, 9:04 pm

Dexters face flushed even redder as they flew up the stairs. "You realise people are watching, right?!" He yelled as he saw several people that were also climbing up the stairs staring at them. He quickly forgot about them when he started slipping out of her grip, and instead held on for his life. He didn't even realise what he was holding onto until it was too late. "Oh my god, I'm SO sorry!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyes Like Diamonds (open)   Eyes Like Diamonds (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2014, 9:09 pm

Her face burned a crimson red, and she tried her best not to draw anymore attention in her situation. She had to run faster to get this over with, but that would probably make him slip more. "Hey, don't squeeze so hard, I think my bra's coming off." She tried to explain to him as she bolted. They weren't even halfway there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyes Like Diamonds (open)   Eyes Like Diamonds (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2014, 11:37 pm

I have never made a bigger mistake in my life. He thought as he tried to loosen his grip, but ended up slipping more. Do I keep holding on and become a laughing stock if the school or let go and feel immense pain? He considered his options for a moment. Pain it is. Reluctantly, Dexter released his grip and fell straight onto a stair, near unconscious, and began painfully falling down the stairs. Once he finally stopped tumbling and came to a painful stop. He groaned in pain, on the edge of passing out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyes Like Diamonds (open)   Eyes Like Diamonds (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2014, 2:35 pm

Vivan couldn't believe that she had dropped him down that many stairs, but mostly she just felt like a absolute failure. Rushing back down the stairs she tripped herself, and tumbled quite a distance, coming to a rather awkward stop ontop of Dexter. "I'm so sorry, but mostly I'm in pain..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eyes Like Diamonds (open)   Eyes Like Diamonds (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eyes Like Diamonds (open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next