Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eyes Like Diamonds (open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Eyes Like Diamonds (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eyes Like Diamonds (open)   Eyes Like Diamonds (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2014, 6:38 pm

Dexter tried to get up, but quickly found himself underneath his weapon and his face turned red. He actually managed to laugh before wrapping his arms around her in an attempt to pull or push her off. Dexter easily succeeded due to his massive upper body strength by heaving the girl off and onto a higher step and, once  he stood up and overcame the pain in his leg, he held out a hand to try fallen girl. "Are you okay? Did I hurt you? Crap, I hurt you didn't I?! God I'm so sorry! I didn't mean for that to happen please don't hate me it was my fault, it was my fault..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyes Like Diamonds (open)   Eyes Like Diamonds (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2014, 6:59 pm

"Dexter, calm down... I'm fine. Besides, that was my fault I shouldn't have tried to parade you the stairs the way I had, you wouldn't have fallen down all of them like that." She took his hand and pulled him up the best she could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyes Like Diamonds (open)   Eyes Like Diamonds (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2014, 11:27 pm

Dexter sighed, "Sorry for freaking out. I just... Don't want to lose one of the only friends I have." Averting his gaze from the beautiful eyes of his weapon, Dexter cleared his throat. "We should keep going. We still have a ways to go until we get to the academy." He had a look of sadness on his face, fearing he had somehow disappointed his weapon. "Have you enrolled yet? You said you haven't seen the inside, but do they know your coming?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyes Like Diamonds (open)   Eyes Like Diamonds (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2014, 11:32 pm

"Uhmm..." She rubbed her neck nervously. "No, they don't really now. I didn't have the chance to tell them in advance." She smiled through her lie. Could she trust him with such a great secret, the truth about why she was actually here? "But don't worry about losing me, I'll always be here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyes Like Diamonds (open)   Eyes Like Diamonds (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2014, 1:35 am

Dexter frowned slightly. "Then it may take a bit longer to get started." He spoke as they continued to climb the stairs. "Do you know who owns the DWMA? We refer to him as lord death, or Shinigami Sama. If you want to enrol, we'll have to visit the office of the Grim Reaper. He's a bit... Overwhelming at first, but he's still a pretty good principal." Dexter explained to the weapon, shuddering slightly at the memory of their first meeting and the reaper chop he received. Remembering his first encounter with the reaper brought back memories of his arrival. "If you don't want to be executed, simply become a student!" The meister remembered him saying when he was brought into his office, in custody.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyes Like Diamonds (open)   Eyes Like Diamonds (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 12:40 am

"You seem pretty shaken about something." She said examining him as he shuddered. Maybe this Sama guy is scarier than he suggests? She shrugged it off. "You'll go in there with me right?" She tried to straighten her hair up from the chaos it had just endured. It was barely about the stairs as she stepped, but she lugged it over her shoulder so she could check on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyes Like Diamonds (open)   Eyes Like Diamonds (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 1:26 am

Dexter smiled weakly, "O-of course I'll go in with you! It might even raise your possibility of being accepted." Of course the event was before the DWMA/Witch pact, so he could recall him commenting."But if we ever find you practising magic, we might have to hunt you. Just try to fit in and you'll be okay! Make some friends, find a weapon..." That was when Dexter recalled the reaper beginning to ramble. He shook his head, snapping him out of the trance and back into the present. "And I'm fine! Don't worry about me. I'm just remembering my registration involved several guards and two or three Death Scythes... But you'll be fine, honest!" He was more trying to convince himself rather than Vivian, scared he would be imprisoned if he steps foot inside the death room again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyes Like Diamonds (open)   Eyes Like Diamonds (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 12:13 pm

"Are you sure Dexter? Is there something your not telling me?" She tried putting pieces together in her head because he was being so secretive. He's not an ordinary human, clearly, but what does that have to do with Lord Death in particular? It's not like he's a witch or anything. She gripped her hands behind her back becoming a little reproachful of of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eyes Like Diamonds (open)   Eyes Like Diamonds (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 6:40 pm

"W-Why would you think that? I wouldn't hide anything from you!" Dexter stumbled over his words and tried not to make 'eye' contact. He's never been a good liar, even if one of the biggest tells he had were replaced by gems. "Maybe there is something I neglected to tell you... But I hope you would understand if I don't really want to. Let's say that the circumstances under me meeting the reaper are somewhat questionable..." Dexter muttered to Vivian, hoping that it would end the conversation. "Could we talk about something different please?" He asked, since the conversation had brought back very unwanted memories.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eyes Like Diamonds (open)   Eyes Like Diamonds (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eyes Like Diamonds (open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3