Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training in the hard rain

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Training in the hard rain Empty
PostSubject: Training in the hard rain   Training in the hard rain I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 12:13 am

Jet is in the pouring rain his burns had healed but he was slicing a dummy up with his hand as a rapier blade and at the same time dodging lightning bolts
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Training in the hard rain   Training in the hard rain I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 12:17 am

"Your the last person I expected to find here." I said, perched on a dummy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training in the hard rain   Training in the hard rain I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 1:09 am

"Why is that?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Training in the hard rain   Training in the hard rain I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 1:41 am

"If you train this hard, you must be a lot tougher than you act." I said avoiding his question. Maybe if I got him angry I'd get a real fight out of him. "But then again, you do get your ass kicked an awful lot."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training in the hard rain   Training in the hard rain I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 1:45 am

He shrugs "So?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Training in the hard rain   Training in the hard rain I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 1:50 am

"I would imagine that if you were hiding something that could save your ass in a fight, you'd use it more often." I jumped down from the training dummy.

OOC: Join the Chat box bro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training in the hard rain   Training in the hard rain I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 2:02 am

"I see what you are doing trying to provoke ehh?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Training in the hard rain   Training in the hard rain I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 2:09 am

"I could be. Or I could just be expressing my opinion."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training in the hard rain   Training in the hard rain I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 2:12 am

Jet dodges a bolt of lightning "If you want to know the reason I am training it is because I think there will be a war between the Kishin and Lord Death."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Training in the hard rain   Training in the hard rain I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 2:24 am

"The reason you should be training, is to improve yourself universally, not just for one specific purpose."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training in the hard rain   Training in the hard rain I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 2:31 am

"ok I see what you are talking about"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Training in the hard rain   Training in the hard rain I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 2:36 am

I sighed. "God your weak willed."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training in the hard rain   Training in the hard rain I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 2:40 am

Jet picks up a stick and whacks Ace upside the head with it
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Training in the hard rain   Training in the hard rain I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 3:28 am

Little rat of a weapon thought he could strike me. I ducked under his swing and jumped back. "You'll have to try harder than that kid."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training in the hard rain   Training in the hard rain I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 12:11 am

Jet throws down the sticks and motions Ace to attack
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Training in the hard rain   Training in the hard rain I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 5:10 pm

"Hah! Your not worth my time, Jet." He wasn't quite enraged yet... It's gonna take a lot to piss him off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training in the hard rain   Training in the hard rain I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 10:20 pm

"Alright" Jet turns away and slices the dummy across the chest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training in the hard rain   Training in the hard rain I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 10:55 pm

Yomi was walking by herself. She had and umbrella and decided to walk around, go to the training grounds, and, depending on how her leg felt, practice a little bit. When she arrived she saw Jet and Ace. "Hiya guys!" She said as she waved. She didn't expect much from Ace but at least a hello from Jet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training in the hard rain   Training in the hard rain I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 1:22 am

Jet looks over and waves at Yomi "Hey Yomi. What's up?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training in the hard rain   Training in the hard rain I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 10:31 am

"Stretching out my leg" She says with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training in the hard rain   Training in the hard rain I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 5:24 pm

"That's good Yomi."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training in the hard rain   Training in the hard rain I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 7:40 pm

"I can see you are training." She says, her smile fading a little. I would be to if it weren't for my leg...

OOC: It would be really funny if Ryu came in randomly and saw his daughter with Jet...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training in the hard rain   Training in the hard rain I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 8:12 pm

Dustan walks towards them, rain pouring down on him. He was already soaked, but he didn't care. His headphones weren't with him, as they would've been ruined by the rain. He smiles at them and says, "Hey guys. Perfect weather for training, ain't it?" His smile indicated that he was joking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training in the hard rain   Training in the hard rain I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 8:26 pm

"Yeah I am." jet looks over at Dustan "Hey Dustan this is actually the perfect weather for training." :3

OOC:right
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training in the hard rain   Training in the hard rain I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 8:31 pm

He shrugs. "We all have opinions. But in this weather, I can't listen to music while I practice. Helps me...relax. Plus, it makes your clothes heavier. But, you can also get really sweaty in the sun..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training in the hard rain   Training in the hard rain I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training in the hard rain
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next