Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training in the hard rain

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Training in the hard rain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training in the hard rain   Training in the hard rain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 8:39 pm

Yomi nods.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training in the hard rain   Training in the hard rain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 8:41 pm

Jet says "Right but in the rain anyone with metal could get struck by lightning"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training in the hard rain   Training in the hard rain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 8:50 pm

He nods. "Exactly why this weather isn't the best...you two have been staying out of trouble, yeah?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training in the hard rain   Training in the hard rain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 8:53 pm

Yomi looks at her umbrella.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training in the hard rain   Training in the hard rain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 9:04 pm

"Been tryin"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training in the hard rain   Training in the hard rain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 9:06 pm

"Can't really do anything with a kripled leg." Yomi says shrugging.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training in the hard rain   Training in the hard rain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 9:07 pm

Dustan nods. "Stabbed in the leg...never fun, is it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training in the hard rain   Training in the hard rain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 1:47 am

"We got back at who stabbe her"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training in the hard rain   Training in the hard rain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 9:32 am

Yomi just nods.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training in the hard rain   Training in the hard rain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 11:34 am

He nods his head and says, "The gang that "ambushed" you right?" He's still smiling but the way he's talking it sounds a bit...off. Not like how he normally sounds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training in the hard rain   Training in the hard rain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 11:40 am

"Y-yes." She says nervousness able to be heard in her voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training in the hard rain   Training in the hard rain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 11:58 am

"You know...I start to wonder what would happen...if Mister Vallhen heard about what you two do..." Something was obviously off at this point...his wording makes it seem as though he knows what they've been doing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training in the hard rain   Training in the hard rain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 12:05 pm

"W-what are you t-talking about?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training in the hard rain   Training in the hard rain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 12:15 pm

"Here's the thing...I ain't gonna be mister nice-guy. I'll be straight with you, I've been keeping an eye on your activities for a while...I suggest you watch yourselves. 'Cause I'm always watching you... And with that, he turned around and began to walk back towards Death City...listening for the sloshing of footsteps behind him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training in the hard rain   Training in the hard rain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 12:21 pm

Yomi makes no noise as she walks towards him. She grabs him by his colar and, surprisingly enough, lifts him up. She turns him around so she is face to face with him. "One word of these things to my father, you'll wish you were never born." The look on her face shows she isn't joking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training in the hard rain   Training in the hard rain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 12:38 pm

He laughs and says, "Trust me girlie...if I had any intentions on telling him, he would already know...Mister Akagi on the other hand may have a different opinion than me though...and before you go around threatening people..." His right arm turns into a huge blade and he points it at her. "You may want to get to know them first..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training in the hard rain   Training in the hard rain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 12:42 pm

Yomi looks at the blade then him. Her arm that isn't holding up Dustan transforms to a silver Katana. "Oh, I know who I'm dealing with. I'm dealing with a little boy, who has no life, and spies on others for the joy of it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training in the hard rain   Training in the hard rain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 12:51 pm

He laughs and his other arm turns into 2 foot long wooden pole. "I don't spy on you out of joy...I'm told to do it. And in case you haven't noticed, I'm not a 'little boy'...you're a pathetic little girl, being rebellious 'cause you grew up with an over protective dad...calling me pathetic when I actually have some sort of control. You're just idiotic..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training in the hard rain   Training in the hard rain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 12:57 pm

She growls with tears forming in her eyes, not noticeable because of the rain. "In case you haven't noticed, I'm not a pathetic little girl. I'm the daughter of a successful teacher who will pound you if he finds out you're messing with me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training in the hard rain   Training in the hard rain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 1:01 pm

"But I'm not messing with you...you know I'm speaking the truth. You just don't have the guts to admit it..." The bitterness in his voice is still there, but there's also a small sense of...sympathy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training in the hard rain   Training in the hard rain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 2:50 pm

"Guys calm down."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training in the hard rain   Training in the hard rain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 3:09 pm

Yomi drops Dustan on the ground and walks back over to Jet, stumbling once.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training in the hard rain   Training in the hard rain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 3:12 pm

His arms turn back to normal. He walks off, not seeing her stumble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training in the hard rain   Training in the hard rain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 3:17 pm

"Yomi if I sorta know Dustan he won't tell."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training in the hard rain   Training in the hard rain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 5:19 pm

"I hope..." She said sighing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training in the hard rain   Training in the hard rain - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training in the hard rain
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next